I'm checking this, "Doubutsu Uranai" as suggested by Vian!
So here it goes;
-You are Orange Wolf type, who is plain and simple.I don't see myself that
plain and simple lehs.
-You give an impression of being very clean and tidy.Agree! To a certain extent. I couldn't be bothered with the situation at home already. But at work or at Jh's place, I need the place to be clean, neat and tidy!
-You don't get shy and are open sort of woman.Actually, I do get shy. But I don't know if I actually show it out.
-You are very straight forward in that you do not really care about the others feelings and emotions. To a certain extent. I agree that I am not tactful in my choice of words.
-Therefore people think you lack feminine consideration.I see myself in this way too. (Oh, that's very bad!)
-You are intelligent person, and have wide knowledge. TOTALLY DISAGREE. Please. If I were to be
that intelligent, I'll already be a doctor. =.=
-You will not be influenced by emotions and therefore can make decisions objectively.If the person in mind is not someone that I'm close enough to know what he/she is thinking, then I won't tend to get influenced easily.
-You can express your individuality well, but in personal life, you tend to build a wall around you and will not let others intrude your life.I know I am this sort of a person.
(But whether good or bad? Up to own individual.)
-This makes you open to criticism.LOL. Being around with clique and work life already makes me open to criticism.
-You think high of your private life, and may not be able to see the situation you are placed. Chim meaning behind. I'm not sure if I interpret it in the right way. =/
-You can make calm decisions, and your criticism may give a wrong impression of you, but really you are kind and generous person.True! Especially in busy moments!
-To those who can read your true feelings, they will appreciate your greatness.I really do hope this is what my friends think about me!
-You don't have any wicked feelings, and are person of pure heart. HAHAHAHA. I do have wicked thoughts okay. I am not a saint!
-You show humane generosity to people around you.Generosity, yes. But humane generosity? =/
-You don't care about public opinion, and you live your life at your own pace. I do have my own embarrass moment, but I don't really care about it that much.
-You will take time as long as you think is necessary before you come up with conclusion that you believe to be reasonable. In life, if you don't make the right decision and conclusion, you will only live with regrets.
-And once you decide on things, you will go for a long term version, and your result will be consistent and steady.So far, so good. =)
-You can observe men well, and will choose by taking your future into consideration.LOL. Is Jh in the picture? ROFL.
-After getting married, you will be better at being a mother than a wife. But I think, Jh will be a better father than me being a better mother! LOL.
-You will not depend on your husband so much and will have an ideal family.But I'm already very dependent on Jh now! O.o
I thought of something to blog while on the way home.
But guess what? I've already forgotten all about it! LOL. Maybe it ain't something important. Anyhow. AM shift tomorrow. I need my sleep! Goodnights!