Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Monday, October 4, 2010 11:59 PM
Quick post, picture-less of course.Seriously, I can't stand the process of;Snapping using red cammie, upload images to lappy, editing via Photoscape in lappy, connect iPhone, upload edited images to iPhone, resize photos 1 by 1, upload edited and re-sized images to Photobucket. I'm not always that free! =/Oh, Ah Song reminded me that my tweets can't be seen from my blog somehow, re-did it, but I think there's some error as well. Oh wells.One fine day, I'm going to revamp this whole blog and all it's template!Anyhow, Jh's back safely from Thailand! Managed to spend some quality time with him. Though arguments and quarrels are inevitable. The 44 missed calls had it's own story behind.Thereafter, it was Ah Song's 21st birthday!I don't know how the rest felt. But to a large extent, I felt that it went well; it was a success! I mean, it's many of our first that we go ahead with a food tour for a 21st birthday celebration, or any birthday celebration!Jh finally got himself a bike. Saved us from all the transportations. He was so fearful of riding me as a pillion at first. Well, he's still that fearful till now. Wait. He only got his bike for like 4 days? LOL. (Photos will be uploaded to Facebook)Damn, mind blank. ROFL.Okay, some updates.Work has been fine. But I'm 100% agreeable with Germain, the monthly routine of changing the team doctors can kill at times! When you get all comfortable with the current team, then "POOF", they're gone! =(Thank God, I survived the downtime! But checking the roster, I won't be having any night shifts for this coming 2 weeks! Is it cause I just had weekend nights? LOL. But please. Don't stop my night shifts! I want night!!! I need the money!!!Family issues are complicated enough without me elaborating any further.There is this thing that I'm still hesitant. But I know, I had to let go sooner or later. I had my time with them. The 8 years spent with them had been great. I've learnt alot. But at this point of time, why is it that no one understands that a nurse is working on shift work? Why isn't anyone that understanding? I know. This is my point of view. The system have it's own point of view. Which is why, to me, I felt pointless to hold on any further. Ironic thing? Is that I've been through this stage actually. Letting the same thing go twice is not a fucking fun thing at all.Spent lots of time with clique and colleagues recently. Of course not forgetting about my dearest boyfriend.When one thing comes, the other things have to go. The secret to manage between this 2 big groups? Is to (somehow) combine them together! =)I know I've neglected many many others. But dear all. My shift work is hard to accomodate when I'm not the only one who is busy within the group of friends! And being the one who always organize, at times, you will feel the irritation and stress!I'm dying to meet Rachel Lim Yi Ping and gang. Dying to meet my junior band members and gang. Dying to meet NYP-mates, which have more or less either splitted or uncontactable. =/ But why is it that no one initiates to meet me out. =(I'm getting lazier these days to organize! It's not easy organizing. Even a simple asking clique out for dinner meets alot of difficulties!Please don't be mistaken by my intentions. It's just that. While having HTHT (Heart-To-Heart-Talk) with Germain this morning, it suddenly dawned upon me that there are alot of people out there that I've missed greatly! And everything just comes out while talking to her. All the difficult schedule every single person has. And somehow people associates me with the organizer or something. LOL. But I'm tired man. The superwoman is tired. I'm not that young as before! ROFL.October is here. Which means, 3 more months to 2011?OMG. I FELT LIKE I HAVEN'T DONE ANY CONCRETE THING THIS YEAR!Like every single day had been the same, working, sleeping and eating! GOSH, this is bad. I don't want a boring life!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.What's coming:-Going Genting just 2 days before Hong Kong trip. =/-3 more 21st birthday to come! Very excited for it!!! Especially kiddo's. xD-Time to plan for Jh on his "What-To-Do" upon ORD.-Time to plan for myself too! Time to further study!-Hopefully before anything happen that I might regret, it's time to meet all my friends who made my life what it is right now.I think I'm not making alot of sense in this entry! LOL. My entry seems to be more of like a jumble of thoughts or something.Anyhow, I'm sorry to my dear readers that I've never been updating recently. Hopefully those who I know who still reads my blog, still follow me here. =)Time to upload photos to Facebook and sleep!Till then.
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|