没有 Silly Boy 的第八天WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS. 2 days straight of K-ing ROCKS TTM! LOVES IT TTM!
Time always passes so fast when you are enjoying the moment! It's my one and only day off for this week, and I don't feel like it's a day off in anyways! LOL. Alright, since this day off is going to be over (in less than 10 minutes), then, say, "HI" to my 6 consecutive days of work. Signs.
Anyhow, after that disturbing night, managed to sleep all the way to 12noon. Super shiok! Got up, online-ed, did what I usually do online, and watch "Camp Rock 2"! Recorded by my sisters! It's a nice show, but though like a repetitive of High School Musical. =/
Prepared, watched abit of TV (like finally), read online fanfix, and got out of the house! Met up with Germain at my house's bus stop. And walked over to the coffee shop. She had this craving for stingray, and she specifically asked for this particular one that we had last year after TTSH's big walk! And thankfully, it's just near Jh's house, which equals to near my house too.
Walking long journey with friends always felt so near~
Sat and chatted for awhile, while waiting for Ernies and Alice. And a surprise guest; Si Kai!!! YES, he's joining me with my colleagues. I love this kind of outing! I love bringing this circle of friend to meet my friends from the other circle! I don't know how to explain that kinda feeling, but it made me feel warmth somehow! LOL.
So we had our dinner, which SK was very interested in our conversation; job-related issues. And headed to hub. I suggested arcade! LOL. Sudden
crave for arcade! HAHAHA. Awwwwww, the octopus machine is gone! =( PIU-ed with SK, which shocked the girls, basketball-ed, Daytona-ed, Jubeat-ed. And it's time for K!
OMG. Super loves!!! Cause SK was kinda hi during this session, which allows me to bring out my vocals too! Example: the duet with Germain, "为你而活". SK was singing (without mike), the male parts beside me, so upon hearing his hi-ness, I went along with him! And continued for the whole next few hours!
When singing emo songs, Germain even commented that I made the songs sounded abit too rock and roll. LOL!
Germain went slightly hi along with me, and the 3 of us were quite crazy! "Superman" was sang super hi! Then SK solo-ed, "一百万" which impressed us (Germain and me were dancing beside him). And ended off with "第一天"! Seriously, the 3 of us literally went abit too hi tonight. LOL. DAMAGE CONTROL!!!
Anyhow. I'm quite voiceless now. Let's do this more often though. May more people join us and be crazy! =)
PS: Hope that Song's and SK's big 21st will be successful; will be a great hit!