Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
2 more days.
Tuesday, September 14, 2010 5:41 AM
2 more days to the arrival of GJH! (I think it sounded damn weird, like some welcoming some superstar. LOL.) But I'm really looking forward to his return! These 2 weeks hadn't been easy for me without him around. =(
Alright, I purposely changed the title. Cause the guys in clique are making fun of it. They claimed that I went drinking behind Jh's back! But heys! I told him after that! I sms-ed him when he was uncontactable for the last 5 days. And when he called me, I told him about the drinking session the day before.
Even though he don't stalked facebook, don't read blogs anymore, I still told him what happened (roughly). And I believe, needless for me to explain, clique will also tell him what happened!
Anyhow, from Sunday, 12/09/2010. Woke up automatically even though it was post drinking day. Online-ed, uploaded photos, nap-ed, and headed to meet clique for dinner. =) First night was kinda good. Except for the many call bells in the beginning. Yes, call bells at male side. It was so much that many kept asking how come male side has so much call bells!
Headed off to BK for breakfast with Ah Tang. I didn't want to sleep with an empty stomach, so I went to have a meal with her. By the time I took bus home, I was already half conscious. Slept on and off, and got woken up by Song's call at 5.30pm for dinner! He and SK were gym-ing in Thomson and I went to find them thereafter for dinner, though I was late la. LOL.
Anyhow. I'm not feeling well. Zzzz. Ever since the day of drinking, or even the day before, my appetite had decreased, and I have no appetite for anything! That's real bad. Cause friends knows that I eat alot! First night was so terrible with me coughing throughout the night~ Luckily I drank cough syrup before I slept. If not, this night will be another coughing night.
Today's sleeping day will be well spent with me sleeping througout the day. No plans yet. Anybody with any plans to call me and wake me up, after 5pm please! LOL.
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|