Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
没有 Silly Boy 的第十一天
Friday, September 10, 2010 11:59 PM
没有 Silly Boy 的第十一天Back date my entries first. =)It was a beautiful day at work. Reason being; it's a PH baby~You can totally breathe properly working on a PH, when everything got to be followed up the next work-day. I was working with dearest Zarita and Mummy Ju. Towards the end of work at around 1pm, Zary even said, "Queena, this is the first time that I managed to finish everything this early! I always need to rush things out when I realized that the other shift is coming to work!" I was like, "Erps, okay, then you should thank me for being such a great helper to you!" Not being proud or what. But I think to Germain and me, finishing by 1pm is not a problem. It's always how you organize your work man!Everything was going on smoothly. We can even have the free-est time to joke about "PRE-thinker". Till. Towards the end of work, when KPO people needs to disturb our peaceful life. They are really bitches straight to the core. I mean. I don't understand how can people of their age comment and made such unreasonable, selfish, and worst of all, childish comments.They even did the chidish-ish thing ever, they changed our clock timing. Like, WTF?!Hello, we report to work according to the clock that we have, and we knocked off according to it, so, what's your problem? JEALOUS? If that's the case. Then you should GROW UP. There are so many things in this world to get jealous about, why us?Seriously, it made all of us PISSED TTM! Luckily there was Germain who suppressed herself, and made a drama during the supposedly roll call. If not, the more we talked about it then, the more undesirable ending will occur. =/Anyhow, was supposed to watch "Grown Ups" after work. I headed straight to the queue line (without thinking), trying to buy the movie ticket! But it was selling fast!!! But I was so determined to watch! But it turned out to be such a disappointment when it left with only first 2 rows. Hungry and angry, (LOL), I went home straight!To cut the story short, we managed to find programs anyhow! Met up with Vian and Shrine for dinner, waited for Song, and headed to Orchard! It was a long weekend, so Song's cousins came for visiting.While on the way, Germain jio-ed me out for dinner. So without any second thoughts, I asked her to join us in Orchard, which she brought Alice along. And like what Vian said, "Shrine and Germain = LOLOLOLOLOL". Dinner-ed, and headed home. We even went to Mac for chilling session? LOL.It was a good laughing session with Shrine, Vian, Song and Germain! See, we can combine clique now! ROFL.And we headed home before the last buses.(Alright, I admit, I'm more excited to post last night's entry instead!!!)
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|