没有 Silly Boy 的第九天
Wednesday, September 8, 2010 11:59 PM
没有 Silly Boy 的第九天(While awaiting hair to dry)Got back from a delightful, peaceful PM shift! Was super tired and lazy to woke up this morning. Obvious reasons being; it was raining and it was super shiok to sleep in! Managed to drag myself out eventually~
Taking over was kinda uneventful. Shift was great. We cleared our changes all at one shot. Thanks to efficient Marie Kay and greatest Jennifer! Germain and I even had to act as star team to send my DNR patient for CT brain with the HO4! LOL.
After work, headed to Udders with Germain and Choy Fung (SHIT, I'M VERY HUNGRY NOW). The three of us shared a waffle. Chatted, mainly about family concerns. And made our way back home. =)
Partly due to Choy Fung having to work AM shift the next day, we sort of hasten things up. And I reached AMK at 11pm. Way too early please; to avoid certain people. So I conveniently; asked buddy out! Sudden, impromptu decision! I even told him, "Please continue to stay just opposite AMK hub". LOL. And among the army guys, he's one of those few who stay out too! =)
Anyhow. It's just an excuse for me to reach home late. =/
Wanted to ask Vian out, but I thought she was already home since after work! I totally forgotten that it's Wednesday AKA kick-boxing day! I thought if I were to ask her out, it will be kinda troublesome for her. (Cause her parents won't like the idea of her going out late etc)
Chatted and updated. Think the whole issue is getting heavier in workload. I need to rant it out to more people! =/
Dearest boyfriend, please come back from Thailand soon! I need you, and I miss you much much! And even worst, you will be uncontactable till 12th cause you will be out for outfield! 12th, please arrive asap. Even better still, 16th, please fly to me soon! I can't wait for your return!
Close