Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Holidays.
Wednesday, October 6, 2010 1:37 AM
Damn. I think I'm having alot of holidays this year! Or rather. I seemed to be going overseas like no one's business! Whenever I applied leave for overseas, Sister Noortifah will comment, "Aiyo, why does it seem like your leaves and holidays are never-ending?"
2010 March: Genting with Jh, part of our first year anniversary. August: Clique's holiday to JB! October: Genting with Jh's family, most likely a gambling trip. LOL. November: Hong Kong trip!!!
PS: I wanted another getaway in December, but going by the roster, I think it's impossible. And thinking about it, I don't seemed to travel that much this year actually.
It's just that compared to my 20 years of living, 2010 is the first whereby I traveled that much! Partly is due to me having a job too, I guess. It's at working where all you wanted was to rest, slack and enjoy life!
FaithX's Taiwan/Australia trip actually did tempted me! FYI, I really have the intention to just go alone with him and his whole family! Rofl. And my mummy's company having a trip down to Bali too! But it's at December la! Damn. If everything goes well, it could be a cheapo trip with many sponsors! Talking about Bali, Ah Kai is going with his batch mates at the end of October too (the same timing where me and Jh are going to Genting). Guess what, the other time when he mentioned that that many of his friend's backed out due to many reasons, my mind was like, "Count me in! I also want to go Bali and RELAX!!!"
If Jh's going for studies next year, if I also decided to do so. There's one utmost important thing to do first! IT'S TO GO FOR A HOLIDAY BEFORE THE SEMESTER STARTS!!! Clique might not have a trip that soon too. I predict that it might be a few years later kinda thing, or yet another short trip like what we did in August. Cause after the guys ORD, many of us will get split up and gearing towards each and everyone's future life. Alright, it's scary to think about that now! LOL.
Sudden urge to just blog! Cause when going out with Ah Kai earlier on, he commented that he reads my previous entry which really shocked me, even though he just happened to be bored and went surfing the net. Yes, I admit, this is a dead blog which I really don't expect many to continue stalking! =/ Morever, the previous entry was written by me when I was bored too! LOL.
Koh Si Kai. Third solo movie! And keep counting please! I think I will really miss you greatly when you go to NTU next year! Especially when it's so far from your house and you got to stay at the hostel! =(
Damn, time to stop being emo, time to stop thinking so much. Time to rest my mind and sleep! Goodnight!
IthinkIamsomeholidayaddict.
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|