没有 Silly Boy 的第七天Very very exhausted. K craving drove me into pure tiredness! Rofl. And heading for another one tomorrow!
Shall blog in proper tomorrow. Please do pardon me for my laziness. =/
Alright. Off to take a quick shower. And going to hit my pillow SOON. Goodnights!
(Edited)
Yesterday work's was kinda okay! Cause I'm working with the girls; Germain, Pei Ern, Choy Fung and Alice! Of course, we were all splitted up. Which comes to the not so good thing; working with those that might not really make your day. =.=
Anyhow, I was very scared of yesterday! Changing new team on Monday, and working AM especially don't let me feel good at all! LOL. But I managed! I survived! (And I'm shocked reading Poh Poh's tweet about 130!)
Anyhow, after work, Choy Fung, Alice and me headed to the in-service talk, "PACH". While Ernies chiong-ed for her driving, and Germain went to see doctor. Poor girl, been sick for so long!
After which, we headed to Waraku for late lunch/early dinner!

Chatted awhile, and we all headed for home~
The
clever me decided to take 138 instead of the usual 269. Cause it was raining! And 138's bus stop, though a longer route, has sheltered all the way.
But I was so tired, that I overslept and alighted at the next stop! Luckily it was only drizzling and not raining. Even had a nice stranger who shared her brolly with me while waiting for the traffic light!
Bathed, changed, and headed to meet clique!
SK had K craving! =) Kinda rare (to me). It was a good singing session! Short but sweet!!!
Headed home after K~ They all have work today.
Finally a day off for me! After 7th consecutive days of work! And just realized, starting tomorrow, will be 6 consecutive days of work again! ARGH. But this weekend will be public holiday. Hopefully clique gets to head out again! =)
Thought I will be able to have an early good nice sleep, partly cause of the rain. But some bastard had to spoil my day. I want to keep this entry as lively and as happy as possible. So I shall not elaborate much. But you may ask me if you want to!
Signing off~ Another K tonight! HAPPINESS. =)
