|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
没有 Silly Boy 的第十二天
Saturday, September 11, 2010 11:59 PM
没有 Silly Boy 的第十二天I headed to work with a throbbing headache! Sleeping at 1+am, and waking at 6am. Don't ask me how, cause I'm also amazed by the fact that I managed to wake, and resist the strong temptation to cab to work instead! I even took case hor!Anyhow, work was alright. Busy at times somehow. =/ Many outings = SUCKS TTM.While we were at Mac the day before, we already made plans for this drinking session. =) I even successfully managed to psycho SK to join us, even though I know that he has his army half marathon!The story goes;I so wanted to watch "Grown Ups", that I booked online the day before, the moment 小胖 aka KSK aka SK aka kiddo said yes, he is free to watch. My second solo movie with 小胖! I still remembered the first one was years ago, watching "Lake House".So being the hungry us, we went to smuggle food into the cinema. =/ He bought the Taiwan's chicken cutlet, while I bought prata sausage. But I was grumbling him after the movie that he didn't share his food with me!!! So ungentlemanly! He even said, "You also never share your prata sausage". But the prata sausage is small compared to his lor! ROFL.Anyhow, while I told him about the drinking session the day before, the sms-es between us goes.Me: Let's go drinking, jio-ed by Germain!Him: But till what time? I still need to run for my AHM.(So I was telling him the rough timing)Him: Later I hangover how to run sia. Maybe I go off earlier.Me: (Replied by Germain mainly) Run abit slant slant lor. You so fit, how to hangover? Somemore briefing never say cannot drink!(He had this briefing for the Dos and Don'ts for the run)Him: But briefing says must have 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep.(I said stupid things like adding up his sleep and nap timings)Me: Ah Kai, connect your tele-poppy (inside joke) with JH. =( Later if he knows I go drinking without any macho guys, he will kill me!Him: Okay la, go la, go la.Seriously, I didn't know that using Jh's name means yes to everything! ROFL!!!Anyhow, Germain went to arrange for the timing and all. And even booked sofa seats for us! While working, SK mentioned to ask FaithX along! I was like, okay! Great! The more the merrier. (Though I wasn't half sure if he wants to come anot)So went along to watch "Grown Ups" with 小胖. The movie is great! It made me feel like fast forwarding my life, and see what will clique be like when we gets old. The feeling of bringing our kids together, hanging out is so heart-warming!Headed for dinner with TCC and FaithX thereafter, at the market. Cause Germain will be late due to her brother's competition at TKD, I dragged the guys to arcade first! After one round of Jubeat-ing, we went off the Chinatown! I was talking all the way throughout that train ride with FaithX! =) Because SK was playing with my iPhone.Cause the timing was delayed and all, SK even said, "See la, start so late, I got AHM tomorrow lehs". =( So sorry kiddo!Anyhow, we managed to reach Fabulous safely! =) It's Germain's favourite hangout! And we started drinking! Mixer. Chivas! The place was so dark that I mistook the label for the front's label! LOL. So here's the proper one. Bartender SK? =) When Fiona poured my first glass for me, it's like 3/4 coke, 1/4 Chivas. But I was so thirsty, that I finished the first glass fast! And I started to get high~ I can feel that my face is turning red! And I poured myself a second glass, this time round, 1/2 coke and 1/2 Chivas. =/I got so crazy that I hold onto FaithX's hand, and used it to touch my cheek, and said, "See! My face is red!" And the whole table keep laughing and say, "so now touch already can see that it's red la?" But I got so high, that I didn't bother to correct my mistake, cause what I wanted to say was that my face is burning red, so by touching it, you can feel the heat too! LOL.And at Fabulous, it was K time too!Singing "你最珍贵". Then singing "一百万". SK's famous song now! LOL. K Queen!!! I keep asking SK to control, cause he has to run the next morning! LOL. After I got high, after I stopped and pee-ed for many times, after I puked, it was time for Vivian and Ernies to get super duper high! See what Germain is doing, like telling Vian to calm down! ROFL.And enjoying the free nuggets, thanks to Alice! =P The tissue box that was beyond damage upon throwing it many times. This photo clearly shows that Alice was the babysitter for Vian last night! LOL.Look at how protective Alice is!!! Then Vian started to throw pillow towards the other table! Is like, we are all totally wasted!!! LOL. And barely reaching there for 3 hours, the sober ones knows that it's time for us to head home straight before anymore damage could happen. =/Anyhow, they started to gather everyone to pack their stuffs and head home, so I took photos with the guys first!With FaithX!Taken when I was high, look at how red my face is! I can still remember him saying (throughout the whole night),"Queena, you sure you are okay?", "Stop drinking already, put down!", "Shhhhhhh, diam diam, keep quiet", *pushed my head towards the sofa and say "You better rest and sleep now!"He finally trust that I was fine after puking when I turned into my normal self keeping quiet sitting beside him, and watching them play and drink instead. LOL. With Si Kai!High time, red face! Ah Kai on the other hand, was saying, "Queena, stop already, 我很难像 Jing Hang 交代!".And I had to literally force the 2 guys to take a group photo with me. xDTaken by SK. Taken by FaithX. Loves you guys TTM! Luckily I brought you guys along, cause the only sober one; Germain won't be able to care for so many crazy girls! LOL. And I think it's due to you guys' presence, that I let myself go and drink, and get high, and get crazy! The feeling so secure-ness with you guys around! =)Anyhow. We then splitted cab home. FaithX was entrusted with the task to bring Ernies back home safely! While Germain went back alone, and the 4 of us shared cab.But Vian was super reluctant to go home! LOL. Even before leaving the bar, she insisted that it was too early to leave etc. So while in the cab, she asked me for the 7546777734555555557 times, "Queena, what shift are you working tomorrow?" LOL. And called Song immediately out to meet us at Mac (for I don't know, supper? LOL)!Cause Vian was sitting between me and Alice, so I stepped out of the cab together with Vian. I thought I was supposed to care for Vian till Song comes out of his house! =/ And cause I know I'm fine already, I thought I am allowed to wait for Song together with Vian. Who knows, SK, who was calling Song to come down when we left the cab, called me and scolded me the moment the cab uncle drove off!He was literally raising his voice! Scolding me and asked why I left the cab, and said, I thought you are supposed to go home etc! I felt so bad and guilty lehs! LOL. Cause I brought the guys along somehow to suppose to watch over me, but I didn't went home under his supervision or something! =/ I got so scared (yeah, I don't know why, but I got scared) and sms-ed Ah Kai, promising I will reach home safely etc. =/Anyhow, poor Song, taking care both of us? LOL. So eventually, Song had to chase us home. =/ He managed to safely sent both of us home! LOL.Like I said in Twitter, I love the super high me last night! And I really hope that we can do this more often! I know I may be different if Jh were to be there, but at least, I like going out and do crazy things! So can we please please please do this more often please? =)By the way, to my readers, I love this photo, and I purposely share it last!(Let the photo do the talking!)
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|