Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Monday, May 25, 2009 7:57 PM
Seems that my blog-ing pattern is forming up now.Updating a few times in a week~LOL, no choice. =)Busy missy.Busy with work, busy with life, busy with meeting ups, busy with dating. HA!Continue from previous post;Last Thursday was my pm shift.It was the first, without finding anyone to have lunch with~LOL, anyway, there will be more to come.So work, work and work,And finally knock off at 10pm. =)Was heading back home when I saw Song and Vian at hub.They were waiting for the rest to have supper.But I was having am shift the next day,So I went home instead. =)))Friday was am shift.I started to take 6 cases!Was with Sharon, and she just said this before passing report;"Queena, today take 6 case."I was quite freaked out!Cause I thought it will be those slow paced timing.Like take 3, then 4 and so on.But from 3, so fast jump to 6! LOL.Was from Philip, a new staff too.But it was alright though.We learnt from each other. =)Managed fairly well.I really still got lots to learn. =)Was supposed to buy movie tickets; Night at the Museum 2.Intending to watch the midnight timing with Jh.But guess what?I was so engrossed in "敗犬女王".Yeah, Jh helped me put the videos into the Itouch.That I totally forget about buying the tickets,And just left straight for home!Zzzz, and I realised when I just reached home.So slack and bathed,Before leaving for hub again. =/Just to buy the tickets.I even got scolded by Jh for this. =(Anyhow,I took a nap till my whole house got noisy.The baby came to my house together with her parents.To 'test' out.In the end, the test failed.She kept on crying.So she's not going to stay over at my place.And went back with her parents. =)So waited for Jh to book out,And finally met up with him. =)Headed to amk central,Had KFC for dinner,And slacked till it was time to watch the movie.Started at 11.30pm.Oh, even bumped into Cai and his wife! LOL.The whole Cathay was filled with people.Supposed to start at 11.30pm; meaning 11.20pm can start to enter right?But they only opened up at 11.30pm.And by the time the movie started,Already near to 12mn. LOL.Anyway, the movie is great.Go check it out! =)))Walked home after that,And headed home straight.Was too tired by then.Even him too.He had 3 trainings that day. LOL.Saturday; I slept till shiok before I woke up.Waited for my mother to cook,Before I left house to meet Jh.Was supposed to meet him under my block,But he was at hub. =/He purposely don't want to tell me,And wants to fetch me from home. =.=But no point right, waste of fare too, and morever,I'm already out of my house.So I bus-ed to amk hub to meet him instead. =)Walked around looking for shoes for my graduation,Before we train-ed to Sembawang.We wanted to go to the Royal's gang working place.Sembawang Shopping Centre.Turns out, it's actually an old shopping centre,Renovated and now it's brand new.But I don't know at all la!I thought is a brand new one! LOL.Shrine only started work at 3.30pm,So Jh and I walked the shopping centre for close to 2 hours,Before finding Shrine,Who's late for work~ LOL.After finding him and crapped awhile,Jh and I had our early dinner; at Aston.One of the restaurant in the mall. The food's not bad, and it's cheap!Unlike those type of western restaurant that's very expensive. =/ The mall is not that big,So we decided to head back to amk, to go to his house and slack. =/While waiting for time to pass, and meet clique for supper. =)My boy then gave me a surprise. =)He bought me this cushion for me to hug whenever I sleep at night. =)He bought this sneakily. =)So sweeeeeeeeeeet of him right. =))) Took the shuttle bus back to Yishun mrt,And took 169 back to amk.Cause 169 will past by his house anyway.Reached at 6.30pm,And nap-ed, online-ed, etc. LOL.Before we left his house at 9pm,Jh and I both came up with this at the computer.Specially for Jing Ming, who was bathing at that time. LOL. Reach hub and buy my graduation shoe,And started to wait for clique; headed to the arcade.In the end, only Shrine and Song came. LOL.And we had Macs for supper. =)Jh and I were sharing a meal,While the 2 were chatting and waiting for us.Shrine was already tempting to buy a McSpicy meal.But he keep complaining that he has been having Macs for the past one week,And he don't want to spend the money to buy the meal. =.=So we left Mac after Jh and I finished our meal for near to 30 minutes already.But guess what.While we were walking to the bus stop,The irritating guys decided to buy their food after all. =.=So we headed to Mac again. =.="""Idiotic right. LOL. Left for home, and slept by 12.30mn.Before waking at 5am,And headed over to Jh's house to sleep. LOL.Super random again~And he keep saying it's my stupid idea. =/Anyhow,Woke up at his house around 10am,Before we headed to Novena together.Was on pm shift that day~Had Burger Kings' for breakfast/lunch. Walked around till it was time for me to go to work,And he went home. =)And met up again for dinner at Ttsh.He faked a reason to enter Ttsh! LOL.But still got to go through all the temperature checking etc~ Had dinner,Before I got to go back up.He then go home, and got ready for his book in. =)Another 6 cases yesterday.And I think, I love working on Sunday pm.So relaxing~ LOL.Headed home straight,And slept soon after.Was really tired.Anyway, today's another UBO.Boring sessions. LOL.Met up with Vian after work to get her camera. =)She's lending me for graduation tomorrow.Thanks girl! =)))Alright.That's all for updates.PS: I'm kinda nervous for graduation tomorrow! LOL.
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|