Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Wednesday, May 6, 2009 11:41 PM
On Monday;Was working on am shift,When Song sms-ed me before lunch,That he will be working at United Square for this whole week.He was supposed to have his day off that day,But due to some reasons, he got to go back to his booth.Called him, and somehow,Managed to convince him to wait for me to knock off and travel back to amk together. xDMonday was not a good day to work. -.-Alright, make it, working with certain people will always not be a good day to work at all. =.=Left promptly at 2.30pm.I wouldn't want to go off any later than that. =.=Was very irritated. =/Met up with Song at Novena mrt, and went back to amk together.Was ranting and crapping with him,While waiting for Vian.Waited for Vian under Song's block,Cause Song that stupid only last minute realizes that he wants to go home and change. =.=And together with that 2, after Song came down,We went to dental together. LOL.Song wanted to wash and polish his teeth.Song's teeth was slightly whiter than before,Before Vian decided to have a go too. LOL.Anyhow, Jh's Itouch kept me company. xDAfter that,Went to the market near Teck Ghee CC for dessert etc~Song went to duplicate his keys, and guessed what.That low quality thing that costs $12 was broke today!!! =PWent to Song's house cause I wanted to watch tv. =/And had dinner with Vian and SK at subway.Tuesday was another am shift.That day was so much better. =.=Went home straight after work,And took a nap.Before meeting Song, FaithX and Vian for dinner.Finally Mr FaithX appeared after his long MIA.But it's also cause he will be starting work the next day. =.=Hypocrite. xD (Kidding.)He keep saying that he's work at Turf Club,And I keep asking what will he be doing there.He even said he will be riding the horses there. =.= Aka, being a jockery.Until I said that he's there to be cleaner.A horse shit cleaner. =PTurns out is some usher thingy. =.="Walked around hub,Before settling in the arcade.The usuals; PIU, jubeat. LOL.Waited for TCC, and headed to Mac for a drink.Went to Song's house after that,To borrow his Sister's Itouch USB adapter. =/Cause my Itouch is out of battery, plus Song wants to borrow it, plus my adapter is spoilt. =.=It was a band day.Cause I've been bumping into band mates that day.From Farhanah; on the way home after work,Liyana; while waiting for TCC,ZL; in the arcade,Shikin and Danial; after meeting.Wednesday, was my pm shift.It's my first pm shift. =/Somehow, I prefer pm shift.LOL, more slow pace, more things to learn; in terms of admin side.Met up with Song for lunch.I purposely went to United Square to find him.And we dine at "Jalan Kayu cafe".According to him, it's famous.But it's my first time hearing it. LOL.Withdraw money, walked around abit,Before heading back to his booth,And I went to Ttsh. =)Worked etc.Kinda busy towards to end.But it's always like that. =.=And met up with Song (again) after work.Made him waited awhile,Cause I was stuck (somehow) in the ward. =/Train-ed back to amk,And waited for TCC.To dine at Mac.Just nice I was kinda hungry too. LOL.TCC wanted to have some Tako thingy, walked to the shop,But it was close. =xAnyway, home-ed soon after.Meeting Song up for lunch again tomorrow.LOL, I am making use of him.Lalala. He won't kill me for this, cause he won't read this. =PAnyway, I think only he knows what I mean. LOL!
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|