Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Weekdays
Tuesday, May 19, 2009 5:59 PM
I know I've not been updating for days. =/ But it's cause I was just simply busy plus lazy to do so. xD
So Wednesday, after the last entry. Went to meet Song for lunch, as usual. LOL. Was ranting, complaining to him etc. Had lunch at the foodcourt. Was too sian of the food there to even make any decisions. LOL.
Headed back to Song's booth. And he always have trouble with the stupid system.
He is saying that he could be a technician for these systems now. LOL.
After having lunch with him, Then went back to work. I actually can't remember much about that day. Anyway, every working day there are the same to me now. Just work and work and work. =/
Oh, I made changes to a new admission that day. =) And passed over that patient. LOL, changes are really not easy to make sia. =/
Was taking my own sweet time to head over to amk, Cause the guys were watching movie; X-men. The L4P went actually. And were watching at Bishan. Initially Song didn't have any plans to meet. I was already heading home, But then he called, and say to meet at arcade. Zh (who was working and didn't join them) was already at the arcade. So I train-ed back to amk and danced with Zh, While waiting for L4P to arrive. So when they arrived, While TCC arriving much later cause he was cycling back to amk. So danced with Song and Zh, While Shrine and Sk were sitting behind watching us. But they disappeared after awhile. =/ TCC then arrived, The aracde were closing, And we went to find the 2 gays who were missing. -.- Turns out, Shrine and Sk were at S-11, having their dinner/supper. LOL.
So we headed to find them, And Zh forced Sk to go home with him. =.= So while the 2 of them left to catch their buses, The rest of us went to Mac. I can't remember how long we've been there etc. LOL, but we were just drinking, chilling, chatting and crapping. And left just before 12mn. I still need to work the next day. =/
Thursday, was UBO. Unit Based Orientation, based on your ward's discipline. 9D is GM, Renal and NL. So that day, Ward 9C and 9D, plus level 10 and 13 were together for the NL training. Morning was lectures and ECGs. I headed back to the ward's tearoom for lunch. Cause I wanted to sleep. =/ After lunch was about strokes. LOL, damn boring. I wasn't even listening at all. I was sleeping. Haha.Every Thursday (by right) is the Royal Gang's day off.Even before I knock off,Song already sms-ed me and say to call him after my work.So called him,And got to know that both Song and Shrine were already out at amk hub.So train-ed back to find them.But the guys brought me round the shopping mall. =.=Turns out,Song is really interested to buy a type of drink.Held at the food fair at B2,It's those kind of vinegar healthy flavoured drink thingy.But I was so engrossed in my video,That I sat at the staircase while waiting for the both of them. LOL. Song bought 3 bottles,And he forced Shrine to buy one bottle.Cause buying 2 is in a package or something.As we all knows,Song is lazy, plus his house is super near,So after buying,We went up to his house.Since we got nowhere to go too. LOL.Song made the drink for us,We tv-ed, crap-ed (with Soon Weng) and played with the dogs.Shrine asked me to take a shot with him and Piko,But he blocked himself instead. =.= Slacking moments~ Okay, I admit,I really can't recall in details of the happenings last week. =/I remember that we were all slacking in his house.Both Shrine and I were hungry~But we just didn't move our butts,Until Vian told us that she was heading back to amk already.Yeah, apparently, we were waiting for her. LOL.So went to meet her,And went to market to eat.After dinner,We headed to hub,And went to Shi Min's shop to look for her~After about 10minutes,I left them.I was really tired,Plus the next day (Friday) is am. =/So Friday was am shift.Shit, I only remembered I was with Poh Choo~I can't remember anything else. ROFL.Oh, I got it.I was nearly supposed to stay till later than usual. =/There was some renal dietician talk. -.-But working am shift itself is super tiring.So I found an excuse to not attend. =PPlus plus plus, I already arranged with Pei Ern to watch "The Invited" with her!Yeah~Super last minute decision.LOL, cause we both love horror movies.Though we are afraid of it. =PJust enjoy the excitement. xDShe was supposed to have a facial appointment,So our plan was;She go for her facial,I will go home to rest first.Before we meet up and watch the movie. =)So we knock off at 2.30pm,She had her facial done at Marsiling at 3.30pm,I headed home,And meet her at Causeway Point to catch the movie at 5.15pm.We were slightly late for the movie,Cause she was rushing down.I thought I will be late,But she was later. =/Nevertheless, we also didn't miss much.The movie was good.We both like it. =)But I reckon Song will hate it.Cause it's not that horror after all.It's more to thriller~ LOL.After the movie,We then had dinner at Pastamania. =)Stayed for around 2 hours there,To talk, crap and gossiped. =PShe's from my ward, so you can guess the nature of the gossip. LOL.We then left slightly before 9pm.She bus-ed home (at Admiralty).While I train-ed home.Wanted to wait for Jh at amk or something,But he will take a super long time.So I went home to bathed, iron and pack for work the next day.Finally meet up with him at around 10pm.And as usual,He had his dinner/supper,While we catch up,And headed home around 11pm.Cause I need to sleep for work the next day~As the title states,It's the weekdays.Alright,And I need to blog another entry again~
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|