|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Double Date
Sunday, May 10, 2009 10:09 PM
Some updates first. =/Thursday was another pm shift.Met up with Song at United Square for lunch.Lunch-ed at a chinese restaurant at the area somewhere outside his booth. LOL.We were just randomly chatting and crapping after we finished our meal.Cause his booth is visible from the restaurant,The moment someone went to his booth, He went back to his booth almost immediately. =xSo while he anxiously headed back to his booth,I went to switch off the Itouch,Before sms-ing him, and say that I'm heading to Ttsh.It's about time anyway. LOL.So just another day at work,And headed back amk to find clique;Song, TCC, Shrine, Vian and SM.My intention was just to get back the Itouch and head home,But Song tempted me to PIU. =.=Bad friend, tsk tsk tsk. =PSo stayed in the arcade for awhile,And I went back home early.Cause Friday was my am shift. =/Friday, was not that a good day to work. =.=But time passes super fast, which is something that I always like. LOL.Headed home straight after work.Bathed, and then headed straight for a nap. =/Yeah. I need that nap. =xGot up after 5pm,Bathed and changed, and headed to meet Suhaimi and Co for dinner. =)Supposed to meet at 6pm,But as usual, they are always late!Go met up with Suhaimi, Joshua, Ryan and Xen,And went into Suki Sushi first. =)We got ourselves started abit, while waiting for Liang Chi and Ting Hao,Who was estimated to reach at around 7pm. =/Shun Tat was supposed to be there. -.-But that guy said that he's broke.It was just a gathering for us to get together to meet up, catch up, and have dinner. =)Was supposed to be with Lydia and Co,But it was last minute decided and most of them can't make it,So Suhaimi (the Organizer) asked these guys instead. =)Till about slightly before 8pm,Suhaimi left us to meet his friends,While the rest of us continued to sit there.LC decided to last minute eat. LOL.I even challenged Ting Hao for Tap Tap Revenge!Turns out,Both Ryan and TH has it in their Itouch too! LOL!A bunch of freaks~But Ryan said that he's bored with it already. =/Anyway, TH and I challenged each other.It's fun!!! Cause he's really quite good,And I keep asking him to compete one round after another. LOL.At close to 9pm, we foot the bill, and left the place. =)Headed to market to buy drinks,And they patronise the fruit drinks stall.LOL, that guy in the stall keep talking to me, cause I always buy from him.Ryan even said, "Wah, you can buy drinks until you know the guy ar." =.=Walked to hub after that;TH bus-ed home,While the rest of us accompanied LC and waited for his bus.But we keep talking until his bus leave one after another. LOL.Until I wanted to go toilet,And Xen wanted to withdraw money,So LC said he will wait for his next bus himself.Headed up to the arcade once Xen withdraw money.Cause Ryan was saying that he doesn't want to go home that early.Ryan and Xen got busy with themselves with the Initial D 5 machine,While Joshua and I got busy watching the people dance at the PIU machine.Ryan and Xen wanted to play the initial D machine.But the people keep hogging onto the machine. =.=They just keep scanning their credits. LOL.So ended up,The guys played this combat gun machine instead. Joshua wants me to take pictures of them very shuai. =/ Shortly after seeing them play,I left them to meet clique.Met up with Jh, Song and Vian at the food fair. =)Finally got to see my boy again. =))))Walked around, till Song said that he got to go back home.His boss are driving to his house to pass him his pay. In a envelope, full of cash. LOL!So while waiting, Vian played Tap Tap.Zh came over with his friends too,Cause he also wants to collect his pay.Their boss then drove over,Song also collected on the behalf of TCC.After that,We then headed to Mac (drivethrough one).Cause it's super hot. =/TCC then came to look for us soon after.Chill, slack, eat and drink,And we left.Cause I was super lazy and tired to walk home from there,And wanted to bus home instead. =/So bus-ed home with Jh,While the guys sent Vian home. =)Saturday, Jh came over to my house early in the morning.We were deciding whether to go out for breakfast,Until my mother told me that she will be cooking.And when I told her that I might go out and eat,She gave me that glare. =/So I got no choice,But to eat in instead.But just as well,Jh played with Xin Tong. =)So by the time my mother got back from the market,After we ate, I bathed and changed,We left the house close to 3pm.Our aim is to catch movie at Cathay.Watched "Clastrophobia" at 3.25pm.Zzzzzzzz. Don't watch it if you are not for arts thingy.It sucks totally. =/After the movie,We then meet Vian at mrt station,And train-ed to Dhoby Ghaut station.Cause we were hungry,So we headed straight to eat at "Just Acia".It was a double date.Cause it's me and Jh, plus Vian and FaithX. =)I think that it's kinda cool and nice. =)))LOL, I don't know how to describe it.But I think the idea of double dating is nice. =)Even Jh says it's cool. LOL.FaithX joined us while we were ordering,And we had our dinner. =)After dinner, we had nowhere in mind,So I suggested just walking around at PS.Long time since I window shopped anyway.So we just basically roam around and walked.And enter to shops that interest us. LOL.We were at "Best" when the couple started to go crazy over Tap Tap Revenge. LOL.Then headed to arcade,Basketball-ed with Vian.That girl went crazy literally. LOL.She just keep shouting and screaming!The balls keep bouncing out,But luckily for us,There were kind souls behind us who keep picking up the balls for us!We then headed to buy drinks,And we deciding between heading to amk or not.In the end, we decided to bus to FaithX's house,To wait for his parents to be back.Cause we might go to the airport and fetch Sk back from his trip.Took 167 back to his house,Which was a bumpy long ride. =/Jh and I wanted to get off at his stop,But the Tap Tap Revenge couple freaks were too engrossed in their games that we missed the stop, and alighted at the next stop instead. =.=Luckily it wasn't that far anyway. LOL.So slacked at FaithX's house,While waiting for his parents to be back.Cause they went out for some party celebration~And once at there,The couple freaks started to play again. =.= Anyway, Koshi was cute!Though she looks like some hotdog. =PAnd, I think FaithX abused Koshi lor.Cause even Koshi responded to me, but not him! LOL.FaithX taught Vian to pet Koshi.And look at how good she is at it! =) Turns out,When Sk touched down and took his luggage,FaithX's parents are still not back.It was close to 12mn by then.I don't know why, but we still loiter at FaithX's house. LOL.Cause we already missed all the last bus,And it will be expensive to cab back.Jh and I even slept on his sofa.Just keep sleeping on and off. LOL.At 2am, his parents finally reached,And he drove us home. =)Today, was such a nice day to sleep!The weather was super shiok~Anyway, after I woke up and discuss with Jh.He went to buy breakfast while I get ready to leave my house.And then went up to his house,And ate lunch with him and Jing Ming.Watched tv, online-ed, chit chat,Before his mother came back,And we had high tea. LOL.Once again, I nap-ed at his house. =/It's really quite nice to sleep okay. ROFL.JM took my quiz, and got 100%.Cause I was viewing on who did on my quiz and their mistakes,And he saw all the answers!!! ROFL.Vian's quiz was answers prompted by Jh and me. =PThen left his house,He sent me home,While he went off to Pasir Ris. Had family dinner earlier on.My mother was lazy to cook,Plus my father was at home,And we are taking it as mother's day celebration dinner. LOL.Anyway.Jh was late today. =.=Told him to just go ahead,But he die die also want to send me home first.Turns out, he might need to get confine again this weekend.Instead of booking in on Sunday,He had to book in on Saturday instead. =.=And I have to work this Saturday. =.="Roster this week is not that good. =.=Pm, am, pm, am (full day orientation), am, am. I hate transiting from pm to am. Super tiring please.PS: Let me try my luck tomorrow. =/I might change to pm on Tuesday.Might as well just do pm shift all the way right. LOL.Anyway.I just watched "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory".Not the full one though. =.=Super tv.LOL, okay.That's all. =)
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|