Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
First MC
Tuesday, May 19, 2009 7:25 PM
3rd entry.Remember to read back! =/Yesterday morning,We were supposed to wake,And Jh sent me off to work.But guess what?We were lazy and tired. =/And plus, my stomach was giving me a bad upset. =(So I decided to take MC.But actually,I already expected it. =/I was telling Jh that the next day, I won't go to work at all. -.-So we slept through the whole morning,Had maggi at his house,Tv-ed,Watched "Red Cliff 2",Before we went out.Cause I need to see the doctor and take a MC.I need rashes cream anyway. =/After seeing the doctor,We then headed to central.Had an early dinner,Bought a few things,And headed back to his house.Cause he is booking in at 8.30pm yesterday.Our MCs. LOL. Jing Ming (Jh's younger brother),Played soccer while it was raining yesterday,And fell 3-4 times. =/Poor him.He hurt his back;So his mummy massaged for him. His pinky was swollen,So his mummy massaged for him.He had an open wound at his left knee,And his mummy applied antiseptic cream for him.He was clutching and biting his bolster.Cause he was fearful of pain. LOL! Anyway.Fearful of being late,I urged Jh to go early.Supposed to reach at 8.30pm,But he reached slightly after 8pm instead. LOL.So he sent me home,And travelled to the terminal.I wanted to blog yesterday.Even drafted the entry while at Jh's house.But photobucket is against me for the past few days. =/Oh, I took some time to sleep last night.Same as Jh. =)Like used to sleeping with someone beside you,And suddenly that feeling is gone. LOL.Today was am shift,So headed to work~Took 3 cases today.And did alot today. LOLI think, so far so good? =/My preceptor; SSN Sharon (Senior Staff Nurse) and SN Iriany.Both are good and nice kind people. =)I love love them!They are forever so patient with me!!!Anyway.Today was the nursing audit.Stupid thing?Cause the whole ward was messy. =/There's pros and cons la.Cause we didn't do well,And of course,Who would want to fail? =xYou know about the swine flu,So there's mask fitting for level 9 today.In case this brand (3M 1860) mask for N95 run out of stock,They need back up.So they are bringing in 2 more brand of mask.In case.So this is 3M 1860 N95,The one commonly use. This is Drager N95. Kimberly Clark N95.We all nickname this the "quack quack" duck mask. So the mask fitting~They let you wear the astronaut thingy helmet.And spray some solutions.If you can feel bitterness,Means you fail the test,And you can't wear that particular mask.Cause simply put,You are not compatible for that mask.It was the last session for the day,And it's really full with lots of people. The duck mask, taken with Xing Hui. =)Super ugly~But I like this mask, very not suffocating,Unlike the rest,BUT THEN!I am not compatible with the mask. =( Was supposed to knock off at 3.30pm,But by the time this was done,I only left Ttsh at 4.15pm. =/And home-ed, and blog-ed already. LOL.I know I had to finish this. =/Plus, I need to finish this.Oh, another update.Jh might need to pay back for his punishment. =/Meaning, either book out late,Or book in early this week.But well,I'm on pm shift this Sunday anyway~Signs.Working life~Alright.Dinner time!Bye. =)Sorry for the late updates. xD
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|