|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
The "Knock-Outs"
Wednesday, May 13, 2009 11:06 AM
I wanted to update everyday.But either photobucket doesn't work on me,Or I need to sleep than blog,Or Jh's nagging me to sleep.So here goes,My blog entry before I go for work for pm shift.(Guess it's my only time updating already. =x)So on Monday; pm shift.Like a long weekend.Friday was am, then Saturday and Sunday off, and Monday was pm. LOL.This type of good offer won't come by anytime soon. =/It was school holiday though.Cause something like Vesak Day falls on the Saturday,So they were given this holiday. =/Seriously, it's crapped. =.=Cause United Sqaure were full of kids. =xYeah, since it's my pm shift,And since Song's working at US,I went to find him to lunch. =)Before I even left my house,He sms-ed to say,"I want to eat curry fish head bee hoon"Sounds so tempting.But when I got to his booth,The lazy boy was super lazy to walk to the stall. =.=So, we had Mac in the end. Which was just infront of his booth.As usual, crap-ed, rant-ed, complain-ed, update-ed him etc.And we gave up our seats to the campers. -.-It was lunch time anyway.And we walked over to the sofa a few steps away from his booth.I watched my video; PS, I love you.And keep pausing in between, Cause he kept on talking. LOL.When it was time for me to go,He even offered to send me. =/But turns out,It's cause he wants to use the toilet anyway. =.=So went to work,And took 2 cases. =)Managed to do some changes here and there.I am definitely not competent yet,But I'm learning, I'm trying. =)Oh, and after passing report,I was told to send me patient to the Angio room.And I don't know why,But we need to either change the clogs there,Or wear the plastic shoe cover. =/ Super ugly. LOL.But it's only to be wore there,So, who cares. LOL. It was time wasting there,So I cam-whored. xD Queena hates to waste time. =.=Was supposed to meet Nad during break.That's why I don't want to waste time downstairs doing nothing.But turns out,I had my break at 4.30pm,And she only had hers at 5pm. =(So, yeah, clashed.Didn't meet in the end. =(Anyway, Sister told me that the next day will be orientation. On Pharmacy and Lab lecuture.It was the one that was being cancelled the other time.So instead of working at 7am, I will only need to report at 8.30am.Itouch was with Song,Plus the guys (Song, TCC and Shrine) were at arcade.And since I got that one hour and 30 minutes extra,I decided to meet them. LOL.PIU-ed with Song after waiting kinda long,Before we headed to Mac for dinner/supper.When we left the arcade,Shrine suddenly say;"My wallet"And rushed back into the arcade.Cause we were only out of the arcade by a few steps,And we just left there,So I have the thought that he will definitely find it.TCC and I stationed outside the arcade while waiting for the 2 who went in to find it.But guess out.TCC actually put his hand into his bag,And took out Shrine's wallet.Turns out, he actually put them into his bag cause he was busy playing Tap Tap. =.=Headed to Mac,And the guys took a super long time to buy what they want to eat. =.= Though Song just had Mac,He still took his supper at Mac!When I just told him in the day, to not to eat Mac that often. =.=Anyway,Home-ed after that,And went to sleep.Cause by the time I slept, it was already close to 12.30mn.Tuesday, was the orientation.It was the NP's graduates second day.All super ya ya banana, and super noisyDozed off for the pharmacy talk;Awake for the medication error,Lunch-ed.4 speakers after lunch,And I slept throughout the second speaker; on blood transfusion. =/It was during the many breaks,That I finally watching; PS, I love you. =)After lecture, which ended early, at 4.30pm,Headed back to ward's tearoom to change.And waited for Xing Hui's sms/call.Cause the girls arranged for a meet up. =)Wanted so since the start of orientation,And yesterday just fits the opportunity! =)But it was only the 4 of us;Xing Hui, Leanne and Yi Shing.We were the 4 "knock-outs" who didn't managed to get in to ED. =)))But cause when I went up to the tearoom,It was the staff break time.I was busy talking to them,That I had missed call from the girls waiting for me downstairs.So by the time I went down to find them,I think they already waited quite long. LOL.They already decided to head to Bugis.So we went to Bugis, and into the new shopping mall.But I can't remember the name. =/We were all hungry by then,So we went straight up and look for restaurants to dine.And chosen, "Empire State".Something like New York,And the theme is monkeys. LOL. And I had fish fillet.Which I didn't managed to finish it. LOL.Surprisingly. =/ We spent a good 2 hours plus there.Just chatting and asking how each other is doing. =)Left at 7.30pm.Cause XH stays at Tampines,Plus it's Leanne's am shift tomorrow.Train-ed back to amk,And it was only around 8pm. =/Yeah, somehow,It's very early for me to head home.Especially when I'm on pm today.So I jio-ed Song out.Asked the rest too.But the Royal gang knock off at 9.30pm,Vian was still working,FaithX didn't reply me,Sk was watching movie.But Song just woke up and claimed that he has lots to do. =.=So while waiting for him,I went to update bankbook and withdraw money.But guess what.I'm on a suay streak with the atm machines yesterday. =.=Went to the one at level 3.The one that I queued for can't dispense cash.The other one was a long queue. =.=Headed to the one in B2, and it also can't dispense cash,While the other one was faulty!Argh.So pik chey.So I went out to the one outside instead. =.=By the time I walked to POSBank outside and withdraw money,Song called.So I waited for him there.I was craving for my red apple plus yakult drink yesterday~Walked over to the market when I met up with Song,And suay suay, the stall was closing already. =(Oh, by the time I met Song,It was already 8.45pm. =.=He always make people wait for him.Tsk tsk tsk. =PSong hadn't had his dinner.And he was deciding what to eat.Guess what.We walked 2 rounds around the market!Zzzz. Cause that fickle minded boy can't decide what to eat. =.=In the end,We went to the coffee shop beside Courts. =.=By the time he finished eating.It was 9.30pm.And Zh was on his way back from Sembawang.Yeah, Zh jio-ed PIU. LOL.So Song and I started first,Zh then came to join us.And much later,Vian came too. LOL.Stayed till it was about to close,And headed to Mac.I was busy watching my Video. =/LOL, but I still managed to catch what they were saying.Then we left for home,Cause Zh needs to catch his last bus.We were running out of time.So Song walked Zh to his bus stop,While Vian walked me to my bus stop.LOL, like as if Song and Vian are the mascots for waiting-for-bus-at-amk. ROFL!Cause it was already kinda late,That's why I'd rather head to my bus stop straight,Rather than walked with Zh to his bus stop. =/Anyway.By the time I was home-ed, bathe-ed and pack-ed,It was already late.And the stupid photobucket was not loading at all. =.=So yeah,I decided to blog today,And here am I. =)Alright.I got to chiong.I'm meeting Song for lunch.He's working at US again today. LOL.Anyway.Pictures taken yesteday. =) We took again cause YS's head was covered previously. Anyway, I seriously hate my handphone's camera. =.=The quality sucks big time. Alright, last. =)))
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|