Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Random Quiz
Wednesday, May 13, 2009 10:29 AM
While waiting for the photos to be uploaded.Saw this is facebook. LOL.-Think back five months ago, were you single?Yes.-Who can you blame for your bad mood today?I always wake up each day with a good mood; I believe that sleeping helps in forgetting unhappy things. But of course, if it remain unsolved, it will still haunt you for long. =/-How was your night last night?Just a normal night out with clique. =)-How do you feel right now?Kinda sleepy. =/ Anyway, when do I not feel sleepy? LOL.-Who were the first 2 people you heard this morning?Jing Hang and Jing Hang. LOL.-What are you listening to right now?Not listening to any.-Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?Anniversaries, yes.-Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?HAHA, Jing Hang.-Last thing you bought?Milk tea from last night? LOL.-Are you a big fan of snowstorms or thunderstorms?Haven't happen here before, but I think, snowstorms.-Are you a jealous person?Depends on the situation. But of course, yes. I mean, who doesn't get jealous. =.=-Does it take a lot to make you cry?No. =/-What were you doing at 12:30 in this after noon?It's only 10.22am now. LOL!-Who was the last person you texted?Jing Hang. =) -What did you text?Saying that I'm awake.-Do you think a lot before you sleep?Yes. And then I will push away all the thoughts and go to sleep. If not, I won't be able to sleep for nights already.-What are you thinking about right now?My plans later on.-Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?Yes. Guys from clique. =)-Have you ever had your heart broken? If so, how many times?Yes. Hmmm. If arguements count, then it will be countless already.-Do you like to cuddle/snuggle?Hehe. Yes. =)-Is there anybody you wish you could be spending time with right now?Jing Hang. =(-Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?Not really. =/ Busy with blog-ing. =P-You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life, what is it?Snowball. (Which isn't that alcoholic. =/)-Have you lost contact with someone you wish you didn't?Definitely.-Who are your favorite people to talk to when you’re down?Jing Hang. If not, there are lots. Like Soon Song, TCC, Shrine, etc. LOL.-What is the last thing you said out loud?Out loud? I didn't shout anything out loud recently. LOL.-When is your birthday?26th July.-Any plans for tonight?Yeah. Working. =.=-What did you realize today?I wish we could be more understanding.-When was the last time you cried?Last night. =/-Do you have friends you can tell stuff to and you're sure they won't tell?Hmmm. Yes.-What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?Talk on the phone with Jh.-What can't you wait for?His POP.-Have you ever thought about getting your nose pierced?YES!!! But everyone is against it. =(-Are you mad about anything?Nope.-What do you carry with you at all times?Cash, handphone, keys, tissues.-Are you mean?Yes, depends on situations.-What Holiday is your birthday closest to?National day. LOL. Which happens to be Jh's birthday.-Were you happy when you woke up today?Not happy, not unhappy, just sleepy.-What's the last thing you searched for on Google?Can't remember. =/
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|