|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Weekends
Tuesday, May 19, 2009 6:57 PM
Saturday was am shift.And as like the other weekends,Wherever possible,Jh will send me to work, and fetched me back from it.That day wasn't a good day to work.But I'm not going to elaborate it.Signs.I just know that,These 6 months of probation,Is going to get on tough on me. =(Met up with Jh after work,And we headed to NYP.Cause I need to collect my graduation robe.SHS (School of Health Sciences) are supposed to collect on the 9th,But I didn't went. =/And if I don't go last Saturday, the next time to go will be in a few days' time. =/So he went to NYP with me,And I collected my robe.Rental fee is $57.20. =.=Though they returned the deposit of around $30.But still, it's expensive.I took XS, and it's freaking long.I hate it. =.=Anyway,Just over a few months of not going to school,And there are changes here and there already.There's actually Gloria Jeans at the fountain. =/ So after collecting,We then headed home.Oh, I headed home,Jh waited for me downstairs.But I took near to an hour.Cause Xin Tong was crying badly. =/But he didn't mind.He had the newspapar to accompany him. LOL.So met up with him,And headed to amk hub.Cause before fetching me,He already bought tickets to watch "Angels and Demons" at 6plus.Had dinner at Nebo first.Cause we were famished,And I long waited to dine there,After I saw the "2nd main course at 50% off". LOL.In the end, we ordered quite alot of food~All these total up the bill to less than $50. LOL.(Can't remember the exact amount) Watched the movie after that.And I love the movie. =)I just like all these detective thingy.But Jh was quite lost in a few parts.LOL, he says it's nice, but confusing. LOL.So after the movie,We then slacked around hub.Just randomly roamed, sit, talk, crapped.While waiting for clique to arrive.Cause Song wanted to go chill~So plan was to head to BPP to drink.So met up with Song and Zh first,And headed to arcade,While waiting for Shrine and TCC (who cycled) to come over.Bus-ed to BPP,TCC cycled there,Zh went home.While the couple drove over.Stayed there for a good around 2 hours.And FaithX drove us home.Cause the people sitting behind us keep smoking and it's irritating us.Plus Song was kinda emo that day;Jh and I took turns to KO. =/Consequences of waking at 5.30am. =xThis is the weird food that Shrine ordered. =/ FaithX then drove all of us home.Jh sent me up,And waited for me. =/Well, I can't exactly remember,But we actually suggested to each other to sleep at his place.Yeah~ Random~So I bathed and grabbed a few necessities,And went home with him.It was abit troublesome.Cause he shared the room with his 2 brothers.And cause I was going over,His elder brother had to give up his space for us. =/You see, Jh and his younger brother had their bed side by side,While their elder brother slept at a corner.But cause I was heading over,So his elder brother slept with their younger brother instead.Actually, Jh was supposed to book in early on Sunday.Don't know if you all still remember,But he was late to book in last week.So it's either you book out one day later,Or book in earlier.He was supposed to book in at 12pm on Sunday.But he, seriously don't wish to waste time. =/So on Saturday night,While waiting for clique,He went to take a MC at the clinic behind Mac. =/He took MC for Sunday and Monday.So turns out, he only needs to book in on Monday.But sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.Keep it quiet~Cause his family thought he was given that day off. LOL.So went up to his house,And slept soon after. Was really kinda tired. =/Sunday morning,We woke up around 9plus am.Guess what?Jh got the singing feel thingy inherited from his father!His dad actually sang K early in the morning! LOL.As said by Jh,It's like the family's alarm clock. LOL!But we both laze in bed till around lunch time.Tv-ed then,Lunch-ed (Jh went down to buy),And slacked.Till about 4plus,He bathed and changed,And sent me home to bathe and changed.Cause he is accompanying me to go to Pei Ern's 21 st birthday celebration.It's held at the chalet in East Coast Park.And it's the girl's 21st. =)(My third one this year. -.-)PE was telling me that it's okay to bring friends,Cause she is not inviting many.Aiya, due to many reasons~So took the long journey; 76 all the way there~Had bbq, and were chatting with Ttsh staffs; like Kong. LOL.Oh, she booked 2 chalets.So one was for playing!She actually had a dance floor with music! The other was for sleeping purposes I guess.So the bouncer, her boyfriend,Made us all wear this.Or else, we can't enter the room at all. =) Was just chatting etc.When an incident occured. =/You see, inside the room, "Low" was played.PE's friends were zi high-ing and singing while sitting outside.(I was also sitting outside with JH and Kong)There were a few people who walked past us.And PE's friends, started to sang loudly.You know, those type of siao people,Who sang loud to attract attention.And like expect the strangers to wave back etc.Aiya, you get my point.So amongst the stranger,Was 2 girls and a guy.When PE's friend was singing.He sang something like,"Smack your ass"I am not sure if that song has this sentence,But somehow, that's what the strangers interpreted it as.And the guy,Shouted back at them,Pointed his middle finger,And scolded PE's friend.Cause to the stranger,He told PE's friend was being rude.But what PE's friend wanted to do was to be zi high and sing.And after like close to 30 minutes,Something bad had to happen. =(The strangers brought gang back. =.=One of the girls, told her boyfriend,That some guy amongst us,Make fun of her, and disturbed her. =/All because of I think she misinterpreted something wrongly.So the boyfriend (a well built malay guy) came to our chalet,And demanded to know who was that guy.Coincidentally, those strangers rented the chalet just beside us. =.=The boyfriend was outside first,Talking rudely to the people outside and demanded to know who was the guy.Jh already felt that something was wrong.Cause he had his view outside,While my back was facing outside.Then the unreasonable boyfriend then made his way rudely into our chalet. =/The first thing he shouted (through the loud music) was;"Which one of you disturbed my girlfriend huh?"All of us were blur.I mean, expected what.When someone just came slamming the door loudly. =/So commotions started,And someone shouted to off the music.The boyfriend then started to scan his eyes around the room.And suay suay enough,Jh and I were just sitting beside the door. -.-So his first reaction?*Points his finger damn rudely at Jh's face, and shout;"Is you is it?!"My first reaction; I hurrily say,"No, it's not me, he was with me all the time"But JH?Omg, his face was scary~It's like, he was all out to kill people.I mean, it's understandable to all guys?Cause guys' ego are so big.They can't tolerate someone pointing at them in that manner. =/My first instinct was to grab hold of Jh's sleeve,And just keep looking at him.For that few minutes, he just keep staring at the guy,And didn't want to look at me at all! Argh.Anyway,PE's friend responded that it was him,Then the boyfriend shifted his attention to him. =/Though he admitted and I admire him for that,But he is those kind of young immature person, that seems that he will get into trouble one day. =xThat girlfriend was such a complain queen. -.-Such a small issue,And she had to complain and turn things out this way.Both parties were saying that they were right,Both parties misunderstood each other,Both parties were there cause of someone's birthday.Ironic,They keep saying they don't want this trouble,Cause they are here for a happy event; birthday celebration. -.-The matter was finally resolved,When someone from the boyfriend's side (a chinese),Came over and push the boyfriend away.He told PE's friend to just apologise and let the matter rest. =/Though it wasn't our fault, and we know it.But PE's friend was being sensible,He knows not to spoil the mood,And he humbly apologized. =/But this whole thing is damn stupid. Imagine PE crying afterwards.I mean, I think I will cry too if I were her.It was meant to be a happy occasion.Imagine the whole aura became awkward afterwards. =/Signs. It was really bad having that incident.After it resolved,Jh suddenly became friend to all of them. =xGuess what?All of them went up to Jh and asked if he was alright. =xAnd everyone started talking,And say that he even touched Jh etc. LOL.Turns out, Jh is the one who knows them better when I was the one who was supposed to click among them. ROFL.I asked Jh afterwards,He was actually very worked up and wanted to hit the guy back already. =.=So impulsive!But cause I was there,And he kept back his punches. =/He was saying that luckily he took MC,Cause he cannot imagine I was there alone with this happening. =/PE took a long time to calm down,And after Germain's gang arrived,We cut the cake! PE (on the right) with her sister.Kinda alike huh. So we sang the song etc~PE cut the cake with her boyfriend.Like some wedding cake right? =PBut it's cause it was an ice cream cake,And it was super hard. =/ They even bbq-ed the cake!Cause it was really super hard.Omg, it was really hilarious! She got the prank. =)As tradition. LOL. Ernies opening her prezzies. =) PE's sister's friends,Who sang for PE, as their birthday gift for her. =) Ttsh gang. =)Germain on the second row;From left;First one; I don't her know, she was previously from 9D but was transferred out.Second one; Poh Poh, Pei Ern, Kong and me.I know I look extra,But it's cause the area around that seat was dirty! =/ Ttsh gang with her wrist tags. =P Left early,Cause we still got a long way back. =/By the time I reached home,It was already 11.30pm. =xAn impromptu decision again,To sleep over at Jh's house.So yeah~Went back to my house to bathe and packed first,And went to his house.By the time we both slept.It was about 12.30mn. =/Zzzz. 2nd entry in the day.Just to chiong for updates. LOL.Be right back! =)Please come back, and tag? Haha.
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|