Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Sunday, May 3, 2009 6:52 PM
Went back to work yesterday for half a day;Meaning for 4 hours.But I left the ward late.Cause there's been collapsed cases before I left home. =/Anyhow,Went straight home,Cause I was worried about Xin Tong.My mother went out for voluntary work. LOL.Took a nap soon,And went out to meet TCC and Vian.But TCC that bastard was late. =.=Went to collect Vian's photos,And were at LJS slacking waiting for Jh,While she wrote her captions for her photos.Met up with Jh,And the 4 of us went to Chomp Chomp. =)Finally Jh made the decision.Jh wanted to go Chomp Chomp for dinner,So I asked the whole clique.But sadly, some were working, others had something on.Had a full dinner,And Vian went to have yogurt. =)Before we bus-ed back to amk hub, and to meet up with Shrine.The moment we met him,He told us a super hilarious thing, but he forbid Vian and me to blog about it. =/Went arcade to play jubeat, piu and basketball.Song came looking for us for awhile.Before we go to Bishan park pub.TCC cycled over, Song went out with his poly friends,While the 4 of us bus-ed there. =)Shrine made us LOH during the entire journey!!!Drinking session (a very mild one),That lasted for less than 2 hours,And we went home.Cause I was very tired,While the guys got to work today.Waited with Shrine for his last bus,Before Jh sent me home.Slept straightaway after bathing,And met up with Jh this morning.Met at 11am, and he left at 5pm. =.=He came up to my house for breakfast,Played with the baby, Before we left to J8.To watch "X-men Origins: Wolverine".Nice, great movie. =)You all should watch.I'm even going to watch "X-men: The Last Stand" on channel 5 soon! LOL.Went back to amk, he ate at market,Before we left for his house,He packed, bathed, changed,Sent me home,And now?He's already travelling to Tekong already.Anyway.Vian is a Tap Tap freak now!!! =PWhen I told her that Jh downloaded the game for her,She was so excited while waiting for Jh to meet us! LOL.And she quickly play the game when she got hold of it! And even played with TCC at the yogurt place.She is damn freak please. xD Oh, was discussing with Jh regarding his POP (passing out parade) next month.Each recruit will be given 2 tickets for their family.And well,His parents will be working and won't be going.So I will be going.We were discussing who will go with me,And our answers are the same:VIVIAN SEE. =)So Vian, if you are free and want to go,Please go with me. =)Cause I know, you care for Jh like how I care for him.I know that you will want to be there for his POP too.Anyway, the guys will be going through the POP themselves, so I doubt they will want to go to Jh's one. =/So Vian, go with me if you want!9th of June. =)Around 3pm (I think) at Tekong. =)))
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|