Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Wednesday, September 17, 2008 10:21 PM
Words entry today.Pictures will be post again, another day.Reason being: I am damn tired.From Monday night.After I blog-ed,I went to bathe and meet SS.It was like a super last minute decision.Went to the clinic to meet SS,Cause that poor boy's sick.Headed to the library after he got his meds.We got books to return.Then decided to head to nearby WJ's house there to eat.Contacted JH, WJ and Vian.Since it was a last minute decision,So we got to wait for them.Decided to walk to JH's bus stop and wait for him,To kill time.So we walked, and crapped as usual.Waited for JH for awhile,Cause that MF was MF-ing. LOL.Then bus-ed to WJ's house.Wait for Vian and WJ.And went to the prata house to eat.Alright,Know why we decided to head to WJ's house to eat?Cause that stupid boy (as quoted from Vian),Is being such an ass.(LOL, long reason behind)Then at around 10.30pm,After we ate,I decided to head home first.Cause I got to wake up early man.Gosh, I am really tired! LOL.But they stayed for a little more longer.And that stupid boy still didn't tell them what we wanted to know!@#$T%^$#@!$%^$^%#@$^!!!!!Yesterday was the second day of OT.And was the day when I got back my results.3As out of 8 subjects.Was really shocked when I saw my results.My As are: FYP, and the 2 clinical lab lessons.LOL, this proved that I am a clinical person than theory person.The rest, I do not wish to say.I did not fail, and that's more than enough for you to know. Hahaha.Yes, I scrubbed a case!!! Yippeeeeeee~It looked easy,But upon operating,It wasn't easy at all!I was nervous when I scrubbed myself up,But after awhile,When I started to get the hang out of it,It turned out fine.Glad that I took the opportunity to scrub the case too.It was really a unique and great experience. =))Cause initially,I really didn't want to scrub any cases.While operating,SS's sms came.To go town.(Rach, do you think that it's weird? That I have been going to town recently! LOL.)Like what JH and me agreed,Whenever anyone jio for anything.It's always hard to resist.So, yes,I did went down to town with SS, DG and Thapa.JH came and meet us after dinner.I reached home at 4.50pm,Chiong-ed,And managed to leave my house at 5.15pm,And reach amk at 5.35pm.LOL, amazing huh. =/So headed to Heeren and Cineleisure.Yes, this time round,This shopping trip is more fruitful.Cause Thapa bought a beanie,DG a jacket,Me a cardigan.But SS did not buy anything.I had fun during shopping too~LOL, so much fun trying this and that,Hahaha, guys, you should know what I mean. =DHad dinner at Xin Wang's.OMG,I think SS and I were some hungry ghosts.(Again, pictures in another entry)Then meet JH and when to Plaza Singapura.Had dinner again, and at Xin Wang again!Was at Xin Wang cineleisure before this,And PS Xin Wang cause JH wanted to eat! =xThen we train-ed home at close to 11pm.They say I was emo-ing and anti social-ing.But, I was just plain tired! LOL.Reached home only at 11.30pm.Bath-ed,And just went to sleep.Was really tired and shag. LOL.This morning,OT's alright.Other than being tired,But I think I was more used to the surrounding.Nothing special in OT today too.Cause I wasn't in the theatre today.Tomorrow I will be following the AU.Tomorrow will be much more interesting I guess. LOL.Headed to TGCC straight after work.Played badminton.But I wasn't as enthu as I was previously.Sorry lahhhh.Queena is really tired~ =/Had dinner,They initially wanted to go pool,But alot of them was really tired,So plan was cancelled.Went to NTUC to get a few stuffs,And we all went back home.Alright.2 more days to the end of OT.For your info,OT is really not a place for me.Though it's interesting.But that's about it.I doubt I will consider OT.And 2 days, to weekend!Gosh, how I treasure my weekend man~~~Wanted to say a few more things.But don't know how to put them into words.Hahaha. But I believe Vian will say what I want to say.LOL, chim huh? HAHAHAHAHA.Kk,I am really tired.Let me go and visit my lala land. Hehehe.Nights human. =))
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|