Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Sunday, September 7, 2008 11:21 PM
SS and SK was late when we were meeting to go town earlier on!!!LOL, Let me say this again.THE BOTH OF THEM WERE LATE. LOL.So I meet SS and SK and headed to town together.SK was 'entertaining' us with his ghostly encounter last night.For more details, please ask him yourself. LOL.But the story was so interesting,At least for SS,That he completely forgets about TCC!LOL, we were supposed to meet him at the mrt station,But SS forget all about him!!!So we headed to Far East,And just walked aimlessly.Then Vian came to meet us.Walked to Heeren next,And WJ met us.Oh, DG ps-ed us once again!!!So funny lah.When he was on the phone with SS,The kaypohs around keep shouting at the phone.Then SK sms-ed him, 'Slut'.The moment he said that,I was like,Never tell us, I also want to sms him.So I sms 'bitch'.TCC sms 'bastard'.And I forget what Vian sms-ed him.Alright,As usual,The outing was full of lame-ness and craps.Like, TCC can totally forget that his brother is 22 and not 21!SS's 'Spin the bottle' action joke.And SK keep emphasizing on the word 'clique' today, for I don't know why.And the part whereby we were discussing about our clique's name.Let me share this.SS&CO was 'invented' by me.Then someone said, just call SS&CO lor.And I was like, like that,Like as if SS very impt sia, cause it's form using his initials.Vivian agreed..But that noob SK said this.Never mind lah,Anyway the CO sounds like my surname 'Koh'.So this group name can use!WTH lah!!!!So now, the clique's name is form using SS and SK name huh?In the end, we also never decide on anything! LOL.And many more..And the joke whereby SK is willing to take a picture cause Vian promised him a cookie!I believe Vian will post the picture,So head to her blog if you wanna see that! LOL.It's really jing dian one lor! LOL.This shopping trip should be fruitful,In the sense that we should be buying some stuffs.Like SK wanted a necklace,TCC to buy birthday gift for his brother,And SS wanted to get a few stuffs, like jacket.But in the end,If I am not wrong,Everyone returned with an empty hand! LOL.Alright,Shun Tat's sms came while we were walking.He said,"We have not been meeting up recently, want to go for dinner?"Was quite guilty when his sms came.But was quite stress too.Cause I was in town with SS&CO.Let me say this,I already told SS that I will leave early,Cause of attachments tomorrow.But since ST's sms came,So I might as well meet them for dinner,Then go home.Don't mean to ps-ed you guys hor!!! LOL. =DBut anyway,I parted with SS&CO and went to meet ST at amk.Then went to prata house and meet Suhaimi.I had to reach home early for tomorrow's attachment.Gotta pack and stuffs,So I left after dinner,While they went to meet Ryan and ZL, I think.Anyway, I did a good deed while walking home earlier on!I helped a blind man to cross the road! LOL.*Claps.I actually don't need to cross the road de,But I helped him anyway,And make a detour back home.LOL, so proud of myself. =DOkay lah, whatever lah huh.LOL.Oh, TCC msn-ed me earlier on.He said,"Dinner earlier on was funny. SS said alot of lame stuffs, but no one laughed at his jokes. Everyone replied 'Queena is not here'. And they said that alot of times!"And I said,"See, the importance of me! LOL."But actually, is the importance of my laughter!!!!!! LOL.So proud of myself,No no no,So proud of my laughter!!!!! LOL.Think only people in the clique fully understand this lah. LOL.Anyway,Attachments are just tomorrow.Right now,I don't feel like going for it at all.And tomorrow is ED posting!Which is to go to the Accident and Emergency department.It's the one that I aimed for when I joined nursing,But right now,My mood..Won't help.I mean, if I go attachment will no anticipation for it,I won't perform well de lor.Like that, my appraisal for this posting won't be good..Sian-ness man..Wish me all the best yeah? LOL.(St just did. =P)Anyway,The clique is back home liao.Except for SS and Vian.Maybe there are somewhere near their home,Chit chatting away.LOL. Pretty obvious anyway, I think?Alright.Got to go.If not, I won't wake up tomorrow morning. LOL.God, please bless me with the motivation for attachment.Just for these 5 weeks.Pretty pretty please.....
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|