|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Sunday, September 14, 2008 6:46 PM
Drafted this entry on 2am this morning, wanted to carry on and post this entry, Blame SS on this. His lousy lappy doesn't read my SD card. LOL. So got no choice, But to draft this out first, And edit again right now at home. (Warning, loaded with lots of pictures)
Was being woke up by my mother yesterday morning. Zzzz. If not, I could have slept longer.
Initial plans were to meet Gerry they all to buy shoe for OT posting. But they pushed back the timing, from 1pm to 1.30pm. I couldn't make it. So didn't went to meet them. Cause I had already arranged to meet SS&CO for lunch at 1.30pm, Before heading to Deyi together.
So in the end, I was damn early when meeting them. Kai and Da Ge were both late as usual.
So went to settle my stuffs in hub first, Then meet SS. Strolled in hub.
And saw this celebration in B1. It's cause it's amk hub's one year birthday or something like that. And they claimed that it's the biggest cake. I mean, take a look at the picture. It was really huge lahhhh!

Then met Kai. And walked to S-11. Da Ge then came, Bought our lunch, Then JH came after SS had a super lame sms chat with him lah! LOL. We bumped into Wai Thien in S-11. LOL, they had a super lame chat with him seh. Wth. I even asked him to go to Deyi with us, But he say, "Got Cynthia then I go. (As usual, it's always about the 3CS.) Got Cynthia remember to call me go down ar. I will go to Deyi immediately." =.=
So he left us to meet his friend, And we went to buy bubble tea, Before proceeding to Deyi. On the way there, They made alot of remarks. Hahahaha. I know they weren't that willing to go Deyi one lahhhhhh. They were just giving me 'face' to go Deyi. LOL!
So we reached, And saw Ms Foo. Walked around the school, Then Vian came. And we just keep walking, Finding teachers, Chit chat, Take pictures, Go to the staff room for the air-con. So we finally caught Ms Foo out of her busy-ness and took this picture with her.

It was supposed to be a fund-raising funfair, But it's more to like, We are going back to Deyi to do nothing and to like find teachers to chit chat with them. In the end, Vian and I only bought hotdogs to eat. LOL. She even had gastric!
Said all my 'Hi-s' and 'Bye-s', And we went to take 851 to go to Simlim square. Cause Vian and SS wanted to collect their pay for their Comex IT Fair. We had so much laughter while walking to the bus stop and in the bus man. It was super hilarious. Then somehow, we were talking about blog urls etc, And Da Ge suggested that I should change my url to 'i-cant-stop-laughing.blogspot.com'! LOL, and Vian said that someone should record my laughter, And post my laughter as the blog music! LOL, and it just make me laugh even harder lahh! Hahahaha.
Then meet Tcc and WJ in Simlim, Went to the shop, Thapa and Jovine came, And the trio (SS, Vian and Jovine) went to collect their pay, Which happened to take quite some time.
Cause Gina (their in-charge) was happily chit chatting with them. And OMG, SS was the top salesman sia! Wth, and I think most of us thought Jovine was the one instead. Who knows, it turns out to be SS! Stupid, must be he used his ah beng attitude to ask people to buy thumbdrives for him. LOL!!!
Then we finally travelled down to Changi Airport, After going to Daiso. Cause SM forget to bring cultery for her to bring to India! LOL.
Reached airport at like close to 7pm (was one hour late), Bought Popeyes (again),  Act cute whores. LOL.
 Shimin and Vivian. =))

Went to eat at Terminal 2. Cause SM was departing at T2. On the way to T2 in the skytrain, I believe we made a fool out of ourself, But to me, It was fun lahhh. Cause the girls were seriously LOL-ing, And Shimin even laughed till she cried badly! LOL. All cause of WJ's joke. Be amazed man, That his joke can make all of us laugh like shit! HAHAHAHAHA.
We were like refugees man. Sitting on the floor and eat. Then 8pm came so fast, Shimin had to check in already. *Sobs. She's going to India (to learn how to cook curry) for two weeks! For her internship.



She so poor thing lah, No one from her family came to send her off sia! They say to let her be interdependent! I personally felt it's very sad lehhhhs. Think I will keep complaining if my family members never send me off. But never mind, Shimin has us as a great clique. Cause we went to send her off. *Self-praise. Hehe. Picture missing of Thapa, Cause he went to toilet, And Shimin has to go in already. So we tooked without him.

And (it sounded dumb now), But we spent one hour plus doing nothing there after sending Shimin off, At the same spot where we had Popeyes', Except to talk about maple, (for the MFs)  Or to take pictures! (Especially SS and Vian) SS and Vian were absolutely crazy with the cameras! If poeple don't know and see my camera, They will think that I am in love with Vian, Cause my camera is full of her pictures! And it's all due to SS! (Does that means that SS is smitten with Vian instead? LOL!!!!!) 


Emo Thapa.

Stupid Da Ge, who loves to play with jackets that are obviously not of his size.



With the Rubiks.


Those 'scenic' pictures that Vian and SS took.



Random ones.







Then WJ requested for me to take out my clip, Cause he wants to clip his hair. But I can't unclip my hair, like duh, So I wanted to tie his hair instead! But that noob doesn't want to take a picture of him like an eeeediot! =P


 Then he got so shy that he is seeking refuge at JH's lap! LOL.


Cam-whoring time~

 Failed shot.
 Successful one.

Then these eeeediots decided to do this stupid action.
 This is really hilarious, like a life cycle! LOL.

With SS. (Gosh, realised that I cam-whored alot with him. LOL)







Then we finally decided to proceed to Ya Kun. We stayed there for about like 30 minutes. Then decided to head back to amk.
On the way to Ya Kun. Kai said he wanted to EAT my bun. He actually posed for it, But he humji, and backed out! LOL. So I was pestering him to take that shot with me, Which we really didn't took it in the end. But I was being dragged around by him. LOL.


 Thapa took this.

 At Ya Kun.








But hell, There was this art thingy at T3! LOL! Those guys went crazy and immature and childish doing their artwork there! We spend close to 30minutes (I think) there too! LOL!!!! These are all the various art pieces that the guys done. Okay, I am very lazy to say what is what now. So you people it out yourself. LOL.























 This is................?

 WANTED.




 SS's version of my bun.
 And his sucky drawing of me.



 A+ huh.

And waited quite some time for bus 24, While waiting, They were saying to torn over at SS's house. Yeah, it's last minute. Cause some of them wanted to play mahjong. And by the time we reached amk, Most of their last buses would have gone.





On the way, Many of us got motion sickness. Vian and Kai went crazy. We sang etc. We chit chatted etc. Kai left us midway, Vian and WJ went home. JH and me went home to change and bathed first, Before going to SS's house.
In the bus, SCANDAL.
 GAYS,

 CRAZYS.

 Awwwww~~~

I reached home at 12.10am, And left again at 12.30am! LOL, so rush right? Cause I was afraid that my father would reach home anytime! LOL.
Then met JH, Bought Macs, (I ate MacSpicy at 2am! Omg, damn sinful!!!) And went over to SS's house. Tv-ed etc, Then the guys were playing mahjong. SS, JH, Thapa and Da Ge. Tcc and I were just doing nothing here and there. Then they played another round, Minus Da Ge, plus SS's brother. I slept here and there once in awhile. Was really sleepy. But think it's more to like bored lah, Cause I got nothing to do anyway. (PS: I didn't take any pictures at SS's house this time round. Too lazy~ LOL)
So their 2 rounds finally ended at like 6am. And all of us crowded in the living room, Tv-ed, And they used the lappys too. JH was the first to knock off, sleeping on the sofa, Then Thapa on the floor, SS went to his room to sleep, TCC on the other sofa. And SS's brother to his room. I was bored looking at Da Ge 'fighting' the Maple's ah ma, (Which I think is SERIOUSLY BORING) And was very sleepy. But I got nowhere to sleep sia! Wth right. Cause both of the sofas were occupied.
Then I went to peek into SS's room, And saw an empty single bed beside him. Was so tempted to just lie and sleep. But so guilty at the same time! Cause it's not my home, And I never ask SS! Cause I remember that time when we torn over at his house, He don't allow Da Ge to sleep on the bed, But I forgot the reason lah.
I was struggling in the living room with Da Ge, Debating whether should I just go in to sleep anot. And Da Ge said, "Aiya, you just go and lie he also lanlan, nothing to say when he wake up what." So with this sentence, I just headed straight to the room and slept on the empty single bed.
But it was freaking cold, Even though I am wearing my jacket, And with only the fan turned on. So I slept from 8-11.30am. LOL, damn cute lah. SS and I woke up at the same time. Like, both of our heads just jerked up at the same time. LOL. Then I asked him for the time, And realised that the bed that I have slept on belongs to his sister.
I couldn't get back to sleep, So went out to the living room instead. JH already woke up, Using the lappy. (As usual, MF!!!) One by one, They all woke up, Cause SS's mother returned from Malaysia too.
Then we went to eat at the coffee shop below SS's house. And guess what............... WE BUMPED INTO WAI THIEN AGAIN!!! OMG. What a coincidence sia!!! So lame-ed again. Especially between Da Ge and Wai Thien lah huh. LOL.
They then all went home, While I go hub, To buy Sa's birthday present, But my shoe for OT's posting, And meet Sa along the way. It was actually a last minute decision.
He accompanied me to buy the shoe. Walked around amk central, Bought a slice of cake for him. And he walked me to my house. It was super hot man. Don't know why we even wanted to walk home from hub. I asked him to come over, Cause I still have gifts to give man for his birthday.
God, I got to run. Or I will be late meeting them. Yes, the clique is meeting up for dinner! =DDD LOVES.
Shall end with the shots that I took with the individuals. =)) Vivian.
 Wei Jie.

 Jing Hang.
 Thapa. With the shadow, but failed. LOL.

 Sikai.
 Chin Chieh.
 Da Ge.
 Somehow, this reminds me of a IMH patient! LOL!!!!!

Signing off~~~
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|