Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Monday, September 15, 2008 6:26 PM
Super tired.I keep dozing off in TTSH today,For numerous times. LOL.First Day in OTI woke up today like as if I am supposed to report at 7am.But then,Blah blah blah,Which makes me damn pissed.So finally reached the changing room,After making lots of turns.Felt like a super noob.Cause in the changing room,There are even step by step instructions everywhere,But we are still like some blur kids! LOL.But anyway,Su Jie, Gerry, Eunice and me finally made it.Do you know.We thought we were wearing pant suit for this posting.But they let us wear dress instead.No size somemore, super ugly.Makes the dress look super long for me. So had orientation blah blah blah.Was about to fall asleep listening to those craps.Then did the tour around OT.Same as ED,It is like a maze.And it's super freaking cold.Shit man.I am going to get sick by exposing to too much air-con! LOL.Changing out and in was super troublesome.I'd decided to bring my own lunch over for this week.Cause you see,You can't wear the OT out of the OT area. Craps.Witnessed a abdomen surgery today.CI actually asked us to scrub the case,If we can scrub the case,But during lunch,I was thinking to myself,I won't scrub case man.I mean, it's only day 1,And I never go learn the instrument names!LOL, you sure you want me to scrub the case?By the way.SS, during the surgery,I immediately thought of the 'joke' that you said about Kuey Chap.LOL!!Was super shag.Though the surgery was interesting,But I literally dozed off man.Lack of sleep~(By the way, think the operation is still on-going now. LOL.)Alright.I am famished. (SS, know what does this means? LOL. D7!!!!! =P)Hahahaha.Bye.
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|