Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Wednesday, September 10, 2008 11:23 PM
THIRD DAY IN ED.Today's my one and only day in the Observation Room.The workload there is like the workload in a normal ward.Differences is that it's always very messy,Crowded and full with patients,Instructions flying everywhere,And people walking to different directions all at the same time.What I did today.Parameters again.ECG again.Basic nursing care.Scolding vulgarities. LOL!Today also marks the last morning shift for me in ED,Which I don't know whether to be happy or sad.I loved morning shifts in the past,When I started my attachments.But as years passed by,I came to appreciate and liked afternoon shifts better.There are both advantages and disadvantages to the both situation.Morning shift advantage:-Time passes faster.-Able to meet friends in the evening.-Somehow or another, it seems that you can learn more things than being in an afternoon shift.Morning shift disadvantage:-That I had to wake up so damn freaking early.-The short sleeping hours.-That I will get sleepy and distracted easily.Afternoon shift advantage:-More sleeping hours.-Came to realise that with proper time management, I actually can do alot of stuffs too.Afternoon shift disadvantage:-Time passes really slow.-Less procedures to do.Alright, and so on so forth.But come to think about it,I can't help it right,If the ward sister just assigned the shifts to you. LOL.So, no point thinking, hahahaha.This morning,Sister brought the morning girls to attend a discussion talk in the theatre.We spent over an hour there.It was really an interesting discussion,I really learnt alot for that hour.Talked about Multidisciplinary Multiple Trauma case.But I dozed off when it was the turn for the commercial person to speak. LOL.It was a good timing for escape though.Cause the time that sister took us away happened to be the time whereby it would be the most boring time.With the changing of shift and the small crowd.I am supposed to have 2 half an hour break,But I ended up going for the first break,For around 40minutes (cause I forget about the time),And that's all.(PS: I am not complaining or what. Just stating a fact.)Was so so so so so so so so so so pissed off today.Everytime I turned my back,Foul languages will be heard from my mouth.The bloody auntie just makes things worse too.With her fu*king loud voice.Was so pissed man.But I keep telling myself to chill and all,Cause I can knock off in an hours' time or so.But suay suay,Something held up,Which made me pissed even off.Wth, cause of irresponsible people!!!!! ARGH~Ended up, I only knocked off at 3.30pm.I am not pissed cause I am late to meet SS&CO for badminton,Cause they already know that I will be late.I don't even mind staying back late to attend to things in the ED,But staying for those stupid things really pissed me off totally.I even sms-ed SS before I go,"I warn first. Not in a good mood today."Ah`I think I must learn how to not to put work into personal life.Cause I felt that it's affecting alot of things.Went to find them at TGCC,Met TCC along the way.Badminton was great,But I get tire out damn easily.The short sleeping hours really makes a big difference.Shot a few hoops,Changed,Ate,'Shopping',Crap-ed,Home-ed.Joseph met us before we went to eat,ZH left midway,Only to meet SS again for his PSP.The mini shopping seems to be more effective than the shopping trip on Sunday.Cause SS finally bought the headset, and a new bag for himself.But but but,The new bag came cause his bag snapped this morning.ROFL lah. Totally can imagine the scene whereby the bag snapped.And he just had to shop at those places whereby they are already going to close for the day.Guess it was out of desperate that he bought those stuffs last minute.Anyway,Damn shagged now.To cliques,I am alright now.Not emo-ing lah, WJ.Cause I am really really tired.Legs were aching badly.And sorry if I were to show any attitudes today.Which I think I did,Especially to Da Ge?Sorry, sorry, sorry! =)))))))That's all for today.Bye.
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|