Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Tuesday, September 9, 2008 5:02 PM
Due to the many complains,I have decided not to lock my blog,Until further notice again.(Depending on my mood)LOL, kinda lame.Don't ask me why I locked though.I just had my good own reason. =)SECOND DAY IN EDSo much happened today.Was posted to the Resus area today.Early in the morning,It was damn cold and boring.No cases at all.But but but,Let me tell you.The moment one case came in,The rest came subsequently!2 half an hour breaks became one 45mins break instead.Xiaomin and I even forget that they were such things as break.We were too busy.I don't even know that I kana gastric,Till I went for my break.Resus area is really a unique area.Everything has to be fast, fast and fast.Judgments had to be great, accurate and etc.By the way,Babes, I felt that I had never done so many ECGs in my life before.Cause for the whole of yesterday and today,It's all about ECG!LOL, it's like.I can take at least 2 ECGs in an hour! LOL.What I had done in Resus:Taking parameters, (usual protocols),Taking ECGs, (very very often),Setting up drip, (quite standard too),Assists Drs and SNs, (like duh?),Performing last office.......I was so depressed and emo after a case happened.But as usual,I can't discuss case over here.But let me say this.The moment I went into my emo state,The first few people that I thought were SS&CO.Totally no link and all.But yeah, they were the first few that I thought off.I just need them to lift me out of my terrible mood. =(So when I knocked off, I asked SS what time he ends his school today. (Knowing that he still has his FYP to chiong) But oh wells, he was still stuck in school. But anyway, He said to watch '4bia' tonight. I knew I will be damn tired and all. But heck. Tomorrow's my last morning shift in ED anyway. And I think I just need to see them, To lift me out of my terrible state.Oh, Barbara Tang came to sit down with me for lunch today!LOL. Had a nice chat with her,But she said a few things.Firstly, I asked her,"Cher, how come you can still remember me?"Her reply,"Cause you are an outstanding student."OMG! She said I am outstanding! =DDDDD*Self praise again. Hehe.But after talking about some other things,She said,"But you need to watch your diet huh."My instant reply,"You mean, I have grown fatter?"OMG! She said that I am fatter than when she saw me for my previous attachment!Shit, I got to cut down on my diet,Exercise more,(this should be no problem, with the constant badminton games with cliques, I hope!!!)And perhaps think of something else to cut down on my fats! LOL.Oh my,I got to do my persentation on Thursday.Was thinking of chiong-ing it when I got home.And to catch a nap too.Cause I am really tired.But I offered to buy the tickets first for the movie tonight,And SS made me waited for very long before he confirmed the number of people watching.LOL, but never mind.I was entertaining myself with my book.So I just read and waited for his sms to come.So I bought the tickets,And went back home.Decided to blog first,Since I won't blog tonight,Before going to do my work,And to rest, (I hope),Before meeting SS&CO.It's only my second day of attachment being a third year student,But I already felt that stress are coming.........Fun is no doubt damn fun, to work in ED.But the fact that people sees you as a third year now is so different.Seeing those year 1 and 2 makes me feel even stress then ever..Will I ever make it?
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|