Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Sunday, September 14, 2008 11:57 PM
Quick entry before I go to bed.Cause I got to wake up at 5.30am for my first day of OT posting tomorrow.Gosh, earlier on,I still confidently said to JH that I won't blog cause of my early shift tomorrow.But look what I am doing now. -.-And it's all cause of my ever-so-wonderrrrrful sister.She was in the toilet when I reached home.I thought she will be out soon.But who knows,After I packed my stuffs,She is still inside.So I asked her if she will be done soon.Apparently, she said NO.So I decided to come online,To take out the racist comment too.Cause Vian said got dire consequences.But actually I doubt so lah.I mean, like that only and all.Was quite reluctant to take out sia.But never mind, since they said,So just take it out.(That's what I hate most when you can't blog what you want to)But who knows,The moment I log in,MY SISTER CAME OUT OF THE TOILET!Omg, how stupid she is ya?So I took out the comment,Bathed,And decided to just make a quick one before I go to bed.I had to wake up at 5.30am cause I am meeting Gerry early.Or else, for the rest of the week,I can easily wake up later than usual....We are scared that we can't get into the OT,So decided to go early to explore.Shit, I think I will be damn sleepy for the orientation tomorrow!Considering the fact that I already never sleep much last night,And that I am still not sleeping now lahhhh! LOL.Anyway,QUEENA IS THE PUNCTUAL QUEEN.Though at times the timing SS gives is quite rush for me,But I always make it in time!My god, so proud of myself can!Hahahaha. Cause I am always punctual! LOL.So met the clique at Macs.And decided to head to pepper lunch for dinner.Was SK and JH's first time there.Ate and initial plans was to go and 'play with candles'Since it's Mid Autumn Festival today.But somehow,We decided to go play arcade instead.So Vian and Da Ge played basketball.SS and SK played the drum,Followed by DG and me,Then we all played Daytona (without Vian),And watched people play and danced,And left that place at 10.30pm.The game was really...I don't know.But I think I was quite high lah!For I don't know what reason! LOL.(Pictures with Vian)Then SK and DG went home.JH said his ez-link card got no money,So although I don't wish to,But I still walked home with him.JH always walked me home here and there,He has been such a good friend,So though I hoped to reach home early,But I still walked home with him.Had a good walk too.Talked lots of craps.Talked mostly about the past etc,The cliques etc too.Zzzz. Can't elaborate them now! LOL.(Wanted to share with SS, but he doesn't reply to my msn. Oh wells. LOL)Alright.It's gonna be 12am soon.Let me go sleep okay.LOL, Nights humans.Tag me! =))Shit,I am getting back my results in another 24 hours' time!!!@$$#&*%^$@#$@!!!!!!!!
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|