Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Friday, September 12, 2008 12:41 AM
Awaiting for my hair to dry.So decided to come online first.I reached TTSH early this afternoon.Was supposed to meet my groupmates for the presentation,But they were both late.Oh wells,Didn't really discussed much also.By the time we had to report,It was presentation already.It was rather good though.And I think it went well.But time seems to be crawling while we were presenting.And I was busy sms-ing a sucker-bastard-ps-kia too.So didn't really pay attention to what the rest were presenting. LOL.FOURTH DAY IN ED.Today was back in Triage again.This is the only place that student nurses could actually participate and do stuffs man.(Except for the triage-ing part)Not as crowded as Monday,But at least there are patients here and there.So that we won't be so bored.Nothing much to blog about what happened in ED today.Basically, I just did the same thing as on Monday.Was telling a SN that I am not bonded.Told him that I am interested in ED.Which in return,He said alot and gave alot of advices to me.Hmmmmmm.Shall really think hard about it.This is really my dream career,As what Rachel said.But at this point of time.I still don't know what I really want too.Tsk, stop thinking Queena!Just get your attachments completed first! LOL.I still told SS that I thought today will be a long day.But come to think about it.Today passes so fast man.Think tomorrow will be the worst.Cause alot of people said that consultation room is boring,And got nothing much to do.Tomorrow got to report an hour earlier than usual.Cause sister wants to give us our feedback.That reminds me,I have not wrote my reflection.Zzzz. Super lazy right now.Think I will do it tomorrow instead.Anyway.Catched "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" with SS, DG, Vian, Jo and JH earlier on.I basically chiong-ed from ED to amk and was just in time for the movie.The movie was alright lahhhhh.But I think the rest would say that it's good.LOL, my horny friends.... HAHAHAHAHA!There was this part, which I already forget what part was it,That it was hilarious.I was bascially laughing in the cinema lahh.Was about to stop laughing,When I heard Vian's laughter,And it makes me laugh even harder!LOL! And I heard from her after the movie that she was feeling the same also!That the both of us were laughing at each other, instead to laugh at something funny in the movie! ROLF.Alright, and straight after the movie,We all went home.JH stopped at my bus stop and walked me home once again.We were talking about general stuffs,That I can't seem to remember them now. LOL!Anyway,Cliques.This Saturday go to Deyi for the funfair yeah. LOL.And and and,Blood donation on 4th October! LOL.Ehhhhhhhhhh.Anyone interested to donate blood?On 4th October 2008.From 9am to 3pm.At the church below my house.Just tag/sms/email/msn/call me if you are interested alright.Cause you need registration beforehand. =DTrust me,Donating blood is real meaningful. =))))
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|