|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Sunday, September 7, 2008 2:57 PM
The entry as promised. Shall post the pictures when I went out with Lydia, Brenda, Rachel and Suhaimi first.
This is my very belated birthday present from Lydia and Brenda. =))
 Clones.
 Maybe we are trying to prove that we did went to J8. LOL.
 Group shots!


I couldn't get to sleep on Thursday. I went to sleep at 1am, But keep turning and tossing that I think I only slept at 2plus. But the moment I slept, I woke up again, at the slighest movement. Like maybe my sister moved or something. Really a bad insomnia night.
Friday morning, I woke up earlier than I expected too. Wanted to wake up just in time for badminton, But I woke up very early. Was quite shag and very tired when I was playing badminton.
Then I chiong-ed home and managed to get ready within 45minutes to rush out again to meet SS&CO in amk! Omg, like I told SS, I was so proud that I managed to do that! Cause I really thought that I will be late!
Meet up with SS, Vian and SM first. But cause Thapa the big-shot-man wants to eat, So Vian and SM go off first, While we went to find the others to eat. With WJ, JH, ZH too.
So SS, JH, WJ, ZH, Thapa and me went to foodcourt, Ate, then went over to Pasir Ris. Wanted to go to SS house first initially, But when we reached his void deck, Thapa the big-shot-man decided that he don't want to carry the mahjong set. So we make a detour to mrt, And train-ed to City Hall. But there was a big crowd at City Hall station! We missed 2 trains, I think, Then SS, ZH, WJ and Thapa boarded the train. But it was like so squeezy... So left me and WJ to wait for the next train. We didn't talk much in the train, Except to crap alot. That super lame guy. LOL.
This is what happen if he talk too much stupid things, And after I pinched his 'kidneys'. (Like as if I can touch his kidneys)

Then meet TCC at Pasir Ris, And we headed to catch the shuttle bus that will bring us to Aloha Loyang Chalet. As usual, and as always. Wherever we go, whatever we do, It will always be full of lame-ness, crap-ness and laughter. (Laughter usually by me. LOL!)
Finally we reached, (Vian was so bad to ps-ed SM alone in the chalet! =x) And those hungry ghosts immediately went to hunt for food. Then SM's uncle came with the bbq stuffs, And Thapa went to start fire, Together with ZH and WJ. So some bbq-ed, some watched tv etc.

 SS brought along his lappy for music entertainment purposes which I think is very useful, Though it's xin ku for him to bring his lappy. LOL.


Then the bee hoon came, And the guys attacked it immediately.


Then Thapa started to complain that he is feeling hot, So he went to tie his hair! LOL, he had the same bun as me!!! LOL. (But it wasn't obvious in the picture)

BBQ time~




I agree with Vian, SS totally made himself at home! LOL.

Then SS was saying that my camera's shutter speed is fast and etc. I forget what we exactly said, And this picture came while we were discussing about that.
 Retarded shots of Da Ge.



Then SS took my camera, And took this 2 pictures. He said that Vian look unglam, But I don't think so lah! I mean, in what way is it unglam?! LOL.


Then SS, TCC and me took picture, With SS being the camera man, as usual. But his head is super big. His head occupied half of the picture size man! LOL. First shot, Me and TCC were smiling, but SS that noob act dao.
 Second shot, SS asked us to act dao, But he smiled instead!!!! WTH! Stupid sia! LOL.

Then SM's uncle set the mahjong table, And a few of them rotated to play. ZH played, but gotta left soon after. Cause he arranged to watch movie with his friends. He asked WJ to walk out with him, But WJ don't want. Cause WJ IS AFRAID TO ENCOUNTER COCKROACHES! LOL. I was around there, and was thinking, Like so sad huh, Walking out alone, So I dragged WJ, and the 3 of us walked out together. But we walked ZH till the church outside, And he got into the cab.
Then after like 11plus, We headed to the room to play cards. We were actually playing outside, But SM wanted to bathe, and she wants Vian to accompany her. Without Vian, We will be short of one player, So we headed to the room to play instead.
JH took this, cause at that point, Only SS and I were on the bed. He said he wants to capture this, To catch us 'red-handed'. =/
 Then TCC came out of toilet, And JH took this again, But TCC also got nothing to show what! LOL.

We got bored while playing dai dee. Then started to just talk about nothing in particular. While SS started to build his pyramid on the floor.


 But he gave up a while later, And started to build again on the table, Which also failed. LOL.

This is Da Ge, totally making himself at home.


Random shots.

 If you are observant enough, You will see our clique picture on SS's lappy. =D

Sexy JH.
 Then SIKAI TOOK THIS SHOT, Not me, Vian! Hahaha. Cause he was saying that JH zhao geng, So he took this, not me! LOL.

Then I suay suay got gastric. Cause I haven't took a proper meal for the whole day. It was really horrible. Did I say before? I hate getting gastric. So JH 'cooked' this cup noodles for me! Thank you! LOL.
 Oh, and WJ made honey drink for me too! Hahaha. He thought I won't drink it lah.
Cup noodles time~
 Ah beng SS.


Oh, I forgot to mention. SK came after 12mn! He even cab-ed down to meet us, So jiang yi qi la! So touched. LOL.
But he going for his CCA the next morning, So he gotta at least catch some sleep. LOL. And he is always the first one to knock off.

Then he slept, And we went outside. JH, Thapa, SS and DG played mahjong. WJ and Vian then came back from their walk, WJ went to sleep, Vian walking around, Till she decided to share the bed with SK. TCC watched them mahjong-ed too, But he got bored and slept soon after.
But I was watching them play till 6am. Surprisingly, I wasn't tired while watching them play. I even turned into their DJ, and SS's personal maid. LOL.
Then SK woke up, SS and me pei SK walk out to the bus stop. We took short cut, And was only 10-15minutes walk. But his friend was late lah.
Then SS and I walked back after SK hopped into his friend's car. When we got back, All of them were already sleeping.. SS was very tired (it was very obvious), So he also went to sleep.
But I wasn't that tired yet. I read my book in the living room. Then I realised that the whole place was in a mess, So I went to pack the whole area, I did my best, Throwing the rubbish that I see. I went back to my book again. But got sick of my book, And I decided to take a walk outside.
So I took like 2 hours to walk at the beach. But I only walked till the bridge. Was quite lazy to proceed already. LOL.
Headed back to the chalet, And saw Thapa and SS in the living room. Both reasons are cause the rooms are too cold for them. And the beds were all occupied. Zzzz.


Then WJ and TCC woke up. They went to the beach. I was really tired and sleepy already. So I went to the room which was once occupied WJ and TCC and slept in one of the bed. Then SS came soon after, And went to slept on the other bed.
But I only slept for one hour plus. Cause the guys were talking really loud in the living room. So together with JH, WJ, DG and TCC, We watched tv. Then got bored, So me, WJ, JH and DG played mahjong again. Yeah, mahjong seems to be the one active game in this chalet! LOL.
But before the game, We went to disturb SS and Thapa first! LOL.
So we played one round. And got bored again. Can't remember exactly what did we did actually.
Oh!!! I was feeling tired and wanted to go sleep! I went into the 2 single bed room, And saw TCC and SS there! Stupid SS, he snatched my place!!!! LOL. Then I was saying I don't wanna sleep alone in a room. So we shifted to the double bed. The 3 of us lied on that bed, And WJ came and joined us soon after. I don't know what they had done, Cause I was knocked off the moment my head touched the pillow.
But they woke me up on purpose! LOL! Stupid guys~ But when I woke up, We were like quite high, Singing and all. But I still remember, I got tired again, Cause they were singing a song that I don't know, And dozed off again.
AND SS JUST HAD TO WAKE ME UP! Shit him man. LOL. So the moment I woke up, WE HAD A CATFIGHT! LOL. Thinking about it now, It's really hilarious and stupid man, Doing all the stupid things and all. LOL! But I don't know how to say what the four of us had done, So it'll be a little secret between the four of us! LOL.
Then we went to walk around, Went to the basketball court. The guys then played with the people there. It was really hilarious lah. (Read Vian's blog for details)
SS and I initially thought we will stay for the bbq, But DG's one sentence shoot all of us down, And we decided to just go back. Actually, really quite paiseh huh? LOL.
Then we all had to chiong to take the shuttle bus. Poor Vivian, in that rush, She left alot of things there! LOL.
We took the shuttle bus to Pasir Ris, Thapa took another bus home, TCC took train to meet his friend for another bbq round, While DG, SS, WJ, JH, Vian and me took 88 back to amk.  
DG dropped off along the way. The rest of us went to have dinner, Except for Vian, Who was really tired.
So with the 3 guys, We went for dinner. Stupid WJ. He was crazy during that meal. Calling me his ah ma, SS his ah gong, and JH his brother. Shit man. I AM LAUGHING OUT LOUD NOW, Thinking about what we had done for dinner last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
Alright. Really got to go. Or else I will be late, And SS will scold me! LOL. Bye~
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|