Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Saturday, September 6, 2008 11:55 PM
It took me to take a big step before deciding to private this blog of mine.
People who I invited access to this blogs are: SS&CO - Soon Song, Vivian, Wei Jie, Sikai, Chin Chieh, Jovine. Dearests - Rachel, Suhaimi, Shun Tat, Ryan, Ting Hao. Babes - Melanie, Monica, Nurrul, Wan Ling. My sisters - Sheena, Tenna and Vanna.
There are of course other people in the clique that I didn't invite. Reason being is very simple. Cause I am not sure if they got read my blog anot. But if they do ask me for access, I will definitely allow. LOL, so let's see if anyone in those above groups will auto ask me anot.
If you people are avid readers of mine, You would have already guessed that I will private this blog sooner or later. Cause I did mention before.
Though quite stupid, But it's mainly cause of band. I have not been commiting to band recently. Tight schedule just doesn't allows me to do so. I want to have my own free time before I start my hectic schedule for attachments, But band is obviously always along the way. To skip or escape from meetings or practices, I have been giving excuses and excuses. And if I were to blog about the truth, I would be slapping myself cause there are people in the alumni that links my blog too. And I hate not writing what had happen to me in my blog. Cause if by lying or by not blogging it proper, Wouldn't I had then defeat the purpose of creating this online journal? Cause I really want to blog about my life, And all those that had happened to me. =D
Thus, to save the hassle, I will private this blog for the time being. Perhaps, what I need now is a little time-out or break from band. I had realised that I have been band-ing since 2002. Many people actually thinks that I am a fool etc, But it's really my passion and love towards band that makes me hold on till now. But holidays have not came knocking onto my door in regards with band. Maybe I just need to give myself this small holiday.
For example, I missed meetings for more than a month, Will miss the following meetings too, definitely, And I had just missed today's practice. Don't be mistaken, I am not complaining because it's cause of what or what that makes me skip those, In fact, right now, I'd rather not go back for band till my self-declared-short-holiday ends. I think I really need a break from band, From all the shitty work that the stupid witch had assigned to me, From the commitment for meetings and Saturday practices, From all the hypocrites that I have to work with. I will definitely miss my crazy percussionists, But that's another point right now.
Shall blog proper, in details and with pictures tomorrow. Too shag today. Cause I only slept from 10am till 11+am this morning. Yes, Queena just had another torn night with her cliques since last night. Shall blog about it tomorrow. Let me adjust the blog settings first.
Till then, Ciao~
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|