Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Thursday, September 4, 2008 12:45 AM
Tutoring's been cancelled for Thursday and Friday. The Oh's are busy with something going on in their family. It's half good and bad news for me. Good is cause I don't need to wake up so early to go over to their place. But the bad is cause of money issue. LOL, one less lesson means one less lesson income, which means alot to me.
Anyway. Slept at 3am and only woke up at 12pm. Sleeping late and waking up late seems more like a holiday to me man. Thinking about it. These 2 weeks of holidays doesn't even feel like one. The purpose of holiday to me, is to have ample rest. But in my case, whereby I am going out almost everyday. It isn't rest to me. Though it's nice and great outings, But it jsut tires me out. LOL. I am so contradicting myself lah, wth.
Mel and I had a brief chat online earlier on. Actually, it wasn't even brief, More to like we only exchange a few words. But that few words of her, Though she didn't spell it out, But I know what she means. So I went to my blog and read the entries that I have posted recently.
I found out 2 things. No 1- My entries recently are all on SS&CO. But this also can't be help. Cause we have been meeting up frequently as it's our holidays. But sad, SS's starting soon in less that 8 hours time. And my attachment's starting next Monday. Sad, but I am sure we can find a way out through these. =))
No 2- The most previous entries are about friendship issues yeah. The one whereby I type the warning thingy that entry. SS asked me if I was alright after he read that entry. I was actually agitated when I typed that. I guess mainly is cause it just brought back lots of memories. And I really don't want people that I don't know or I don't like to read personal things of mine. Which leads me to feel how Nurrul feels in the past. She didn't even put a tagboard till she private her blog, She didn't even post a single photo, till she private her blog. Hmmm, does that mean it's time for me to do so soon? I can tell anyone who is reading my entry now. I am so eager and desperate to private my blog. But there are so many issues behind to consider. Wtf. But never mind, When the time comes, I will do as I deem fit. =)
Alright, I am super sleepy right now. So shall make this short and sweet.
Had badminton with SS, TCC, Vian, Thapa and SM this afternoon. Met SS and TCC for lunch beforehand. Went to SS house to grab the rackets, Only to have it raining heavily when we are leaving to meet Kaibin to take more rackets, And when we were going to TGCC! LOL, SS's and my shoes were completely wet lah. Gotta bare foot and play. LOL.
It was a real good sweat out. Hadn't had this sweat out for quite long already. Though it's making my body to ache badly, But the aching should be worthwhile yeah? LOL. Then JH and WJ came for dinner.
I didn't went to for meeting as something urgent had occured.
Alright, alot to say. But yet lazy to type out word by word. I am really sleepy lah.
And SS is CRAZY. He is starting school early in the morning, But he still come online! SIAO.
Vian told us something today. But what she say about SM doesn't affect me as much when she said she is going overseas. Alright. Clique, you should know what I mean.
Alright. That's all. Bye~
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|