Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Day 1
Thursday, December 9, 2010 12:11 AM
A recent picture of you
 I can't believe that the last time I cam-whored was on 11th November! =/ Thinking that it's December already, this seems so aggggggggggges ago!
15 interesting facts about yourself Okay, this is really quite chim. (I think I'm stating facts than interesting facts. LOL.)
1) I used to be able to laugh real long and real loud. But it stopped after "damage control" done by Jh. He don't like me laughing out loud in public. He sees it as a disgrace. =/ So as time passes by, my laughter gets shorter. And at most of the times, it's not as loud as compared to the past.
2) My hair has been kept long since I was as young as in the kindergarten. The only time (where I remember) that my hair was short was when I was 10. But I can't remember what makes me cut my hair short then.
3) I don't suffer serious and heavy menses cramp since I had it. I don't need painkillers to stop the pain, and I don't need to take sick leave, like as if having menses cramp will make me lie in bed crying in pain for the whole day.
4) My fattest moment? 48-49kg. Skinniest moment? 44-45kg. But my height remains at 155cm. LOL!
5) I don't know how do people think. But let me say this for the first time. I LOVE MY NAME: QUEENA. I don't know how to say how much I love it. For as long as I remembered, I always felt that Queena is a unique name! And I really love it to the max kind! I want to be remembered by my unique name! =P
6) I maybe a girl, but I'm not those typical girls that love pink and strawberries. I used to like blue, but gradually fell in love with red (eg: my red cammie). FYI, I hate strawberries. I don't even take any strawberries product at all. I don't find it nice at all!
7) I have a serious motion sickness problem. By far, only taking MRT (at times) and Jh's motor won't make me have motion sickness. And silently, I pray to myself. That if one fine day, there's a surgery for it, I will definitely go for it! But I had the thinking too. If my motion sickness were to be cured, I think I won't be used to it!
8) I bit my kindergarten's principal's arm before when I was young! LOL!!! Cause I simply hated going school then! It was hilarious! Cause many years later, my K2 teacher got married and invited us. When my principal saw me, she could recognise me almost immediately because of this incident! HAHAHA.
9) I am dependable on my dearest boyfriend; Jh. I know many of you reading this will agree with it too. It's not that it's my first time falling in love. But it's my first relationship. (Puppy love in seconday school doesn't count) I already have those thinking; "I will die and I definitely can't survive without him" etc. Good or bad? Please don't ask me! =/
10) I only watched movies in the cinemas. As in, if I were to download movies online, I won't have the patience to watch it, and I can't stand it. I don't really like watching movies via TV broadcast too. Cause to me, movies are best watched in cinemas. But dramas is different though (for I don't know what reasons). Dramas are okay via laptop and TV! LOL.
11) (Silent confession) I chose what I hear. I chose what I want to remember. Maybe I only keep significant information to myself? =/ But seriously, I think I'm going to get dementia like real soon. I keep forgetting what I want to do, especially at work!
12) I wanted office jobs when I was 15, but dropped the idea pretty soon. And had the passion towards nursing cause of the drama that I watched. Another confession; I'm very easily influenced. And probably, I trust people too easily. But my passion in nursing remains till now! No regrets!
13) I can't stand people enlarging their eyeballs or even touch them! I can't put on contact lenses for myself! I don't trust make up; I think it spoils your complexion. I don't spend the money on cosmetics, but I spare no costs to enjoy life; eg: in holidays, in food.
14) I am generous generally. (I think it sounds weird) I can spend more on friends than on myself. Cause I know I love them, and I believe that kindness will be repaid by kindness.
15) Sometimes, I wonder, what makes my friend love me and accept for who I am? Over the years, the friends that I make... They always make me feel so loved. Despite meeting them regularly or not, they don't seem to forget me. And it always makes me recall: what exactly had I done in the past to make them remember me so much? Was it the little things in life that really makes a big difference? (Maybe I need a little enlightenment)
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|