Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
没有 Silly Boy 的第三天
Thursday, September 2, 2010 11:06 PM
没有 Silly Boy 的第三天
AM shift after such a long time! Was super tired this morning. Luckily, there's already the planned cab ride with Poh Poh. =) But sadly, there isn't any tomorrow. Cause Poh Poh's on course. =(
Work was good. Passed over 6 empty beds to PM shift though. Ramona then approached me. She wants more PM shift; she wants more allowance. So I've changed my PM shift with her AM shift for tomorrow! Good; I'm working with Germain, Poh Poh and Choy Fung tomorrow morning! And also, might be able to get clique's ass out of their house for some light event or something! LOL. Bad; The only one that I could think of? Is to wake super early. =/ Moreover, upon changing with Ramona, I'll be working 3 AM shifts in a row, before my PM on Sunday.
Anyhow, today was health screening! Already planned to fast since Tuesday, headed over with Poh Poh and Choy Fung after we more or less settled our stuffs.
First station; measure height, weight and our BP! I'm nearly underweight! =/ I even insisted that there was something wrong with the machine! Rofl.

Took blood, some light refreshments, and headed back to ward to work. Ask everyone, they know how super lazy and tired I was thereafter! =/
Was super hungry after work, so we decided to head to Sakae Sushi for lunch/high-tea/early dinner!

Rare guests; Yu Jie and Lu Xin! Since we were all AM shift together. Had a hearty meal, and we went our separate ways.
Headed home, and my head hit the pillow straight. I set my alarm, but stupidly, I didn't switched it on. Meeting time with clique was 7pm, and I just woke at that timing. =/
But 小胖 aka SK was later than me! Cause he went jogging. xD He's finally self-conscious about his weight. LOL.
Roamed around AMK hub. Jh called, and I passed the phone around. The moment he hang up, Song called TCC! LOL.
Anyhow, TCC booked in while the rest of us headed back home. I need to sleep soon too. I need to charge my energy!
Hearing his voice never fails to make my day. =)
PS: Blogging via iPhone. For more photos, log in to Facebook please! But, wait for me to upload! LOL.
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|