Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
没有 Silly Boy 的第四天
Friday, September 3, 2010 9:46 PM
没有 Silly Boy 的第四天I was late for work today! Not exactly on purpose though. Supposed to wake at 5.45am (latest), but I woke at 6am instead! I didn't have the intention to cab to work. Since I'm already late. Cause by the time I left house, either train-ing or cab-ing to work will also have the same result; being late. Train-ing will be delayed by the waiting time, cab-ing will be delayed by the jam from CTE. Might as well save the money and I took the train instead.Headed to work, and they were already passing report. Sorry babes! LOL. But was uber lazy to work. Luckily I've Julie as a helper! (She's mid shift) Cause, being an SN for the longest time, I TOTALLY FORGOTTEN THAT FRIDAY = ORAL HYGIENE DAY!!! She helped me with ALL the OH assessment! How cool is she?!?! And, and, and, she updated all my headboards, double check my I/Os, and updated the flagging board too! =) She deserved the AN1 promotion! I treated her to soya bean milk during break time, kinda guilty anyways. xDWent to Omnicell talk before work ends. As expected, it ends at 4pm. Went with Poh Poh and Choy Fung. But! Me and Choy Fung fell asleep!!! LOL. The talk is supposed to teach us on how to use the Omnicell with the new enhancements. But they complicate things anyway. I didn't know that NIC has additional roles now.After work, Choy Fung went town to find her friends, while me and Poh Poh headed back to AMK. Being the hungry ghost her, she made the decision to have Popeye! She already have the craving for it yesterday, but changed the meal yesterday's to Sakae Sushi somehow.Anyhow, the one hour plus spent with her was definitely worth it! =)We shared so much in common! Really! Common surnames; Ong. Common height; 155cm, common weight; 44kg. Common body size; small. Common place; AMK. Common blood test results; fairly normal. Common boyfriend issues; CONFIDENTIAL. =)))We started to talk about general stuffs. But you see, being colleagues. What comes out first will be work-related issues. But then! When you see the same person almost everyday, the topics will change! And that's what is happening between us! US = Germain, Pei Ern, Choy Fung, Alice, me and of course Poh Poh! LOVES! After work-related issues, we talked about general issues, which then lead to our lives. I shared with her the "beauty" concerns that I always have, but never told anyone before! And shared with her some inner thoughts (BGR-related) that I've never told anyone before! I felt so much relieved being able to at least share it to someone!I never had an elder sibling, and will never have one. So whenever someone olders gets into me, I really felt that warmth from an elder sister! Like Germain; I've told her before, she's like the elder sister that I never had, Poh Poh; the kind of elder sister that will always look out for you. I'm the youngest within us 6 too. Can it stay like that? I enjoyed being the youngest! I feel so loved! REALLY! The only thing that I've loved about ward 9D? The colleagues that I'll never meet outside.Finished our meal, and we took the bus back home together. Wanted to jio clique out. However, Shrine's sick; he's down with fever. SK no reply initially. Vian had some plans, to update her. TCC's not book out yet. The only few things that I could think off? Is dinner and movie. I've checked, the only available movie to watch will be "Grown Ups". But the timing is hard to coordinate between us 6. =.= Felt tired, and lazy to organize, so I've decided to call off the whole thing. Boring Friday, maybe? The routine of being lonely perhaps? Cause my darling is in Thailand! Hopefully it won't be that boring tomorrow though!A few more days later, and he will be going outfield. It will be an evaluated exercise. So he's not going to bring his handphone. I can't remember exactly, but I remember it's going to be 3-5 days long. =( I miss my boy. I miss his bed very much! LOL.Alright. Shall stop ranting about JH. Cause Germain is complaining it in Twitter. =PSigning off!
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|