Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Saturday, January 17, 2009 1:43 AM
Wednesday, 14th January.Bathed and meet up with Song.Had dinner at foodcourt.And headed to jubeat.TCC then came.Played till we finished our credits,And they walked me to the mrt station.Then if I'm not wrong, they meet up with SK and JH.Anyway.That was my second night,And it wasn't that great.It was busy, busy, busy!SSN XM and I keep complaining la! Argh.It was such a dramatic night. =/Thursday, 15th January.I didn't had a good sleep when I went back home.Totally cannot make it! Argh.Firstly, I couldn't get to sleep.Secondly, my father woke me up super early.I was super shag.But never mind,It was my last night already! LOL.Headed to Hougang with Song.Cause of our stupid friend,Who had not been meeting us for more than one week. -.-Super big shot Da Ge,He needs us to travel down to Hougang then will he meet us. =xHad dinner,And it was time for me to head to work.Bus-ed back to amk,And I train-ed to Novena,While Song went to find JH, I guess.I even nearly overslept la. Lucky... LOL.When I went to work,I just keep blabbering that it was my last night etc.Everyone just asked me to shut up! =PSN Eugene was super envious of my long day offs! LOL.But sadly, he's going for re-service next week. =(Anyway, my last night was kinda okay. =)It was pretty busy,But still manageable.Friday, 16th January.I got woke up by Suhaimi's 4 missed calls.He was so afraid that I will just sleep through the day la! =/We are meeting up,Cause of Lydia's and Brenda's birthday celebrations! =)))So met up with him in amk,And we train-ed to PS.Wanted to make reservations,But it was full.So we got to go there earlier.But anyway,Our main purpose of going there early is to get a few stuffs. =)Done-ed,And went over to Manhatten's Fish Market. First, let me thank this babi of mine;Cause I was the one who said to meet,Arranged the date,But he continued my plans for me,By thinking of where to go. =)Thank you! =DSlacked there for close to one hour,Before our important people came;Lydia and Brenda! =/We were all super hungry,So we think fast,And had our orders fast! LOL.The sauces and the drinks. Brenda's and Lydia's Grilled platter. Suhaimi and I shared Manhatten's seafood platter.But before it's served to us,They.... Burnt the food first! =/ Lydia and her food. Random shots.Retarded babi. Act cute Lydia. =x Suhaimi and Lydia. We were all full after the foods. -.-Suhaimi was super lousy please.He was full after a few mouthful. =/I was the one who finished ours. LOL.Then Suhaimi and I gave Lydia and Brenda these sushis. Cause initially, Lydia wanted to eat sushi.But since plans were change,So we make it up for her! =) Left soon after,Cause the queue outside was super long! LOL.Cause we were all full,We decided to walk to town.On the way,Suhaimi suggested ice cream at Cineleisure or something.But somehow,It turned to going to the pub outside Wisma,Since there's a live band there too. =)First time drinking with them. =DJust for the fun of it. =))) Then we gave them their prezzies...Brenda's. Lydia's. And my gifts to them. Our drinks then came.Lydia's China Blue (a cocktail).And my Malibu (liquor).I wanted Butterscotch initially, but wanted to try something new.Once again, Malibu is a word that I've came across. =) Turns out nice nice nice! LOL.It's kinda sweet, and yet not that bitter. =)So while waiting for the live band to start...The girls. Lydia and me. Brenda and me. Suhaimi and me. Opps, I forget to mention.Rach that char bo,Is busy with her school stuffs. =/That's why she didn't turn up. =(Anyway,The live band. The vocalist was really good la. =xSo good, that he had a die hard fan. =/ And 'she' had an aura around her while she was enjoying his songs! LOL. Left shortly after 10pm,And we all went home.Train-ed with Su,While the 2 of them went back home with their cute friend in a cab.Su then went to find his gang,While I headed to S-11 to find mine. LOL.Song, JH, DG and Vian were there,Chit chatting. LOL. Peek-a Boo. =) Vian left us halfway,While we stayed on for a little while more,And headed home too.Anyway,For those who came online should know that my pm was,"I need a lullaby."My cute cute lover said that I need a jigglypuff! LOL.And when I put up that nick,Everyone came asking me about it. LOL.And before JH and SK sleep,They said,"Okay, I catched Jigglypuff liao. I need to sleep."Awwww~Cute right?!?!?!?! LMAO.I just taught my lover a new word today, "Pacify".He even went to the dictionary to check it,And copied and pasted it in msn. =)SK says: pac·i·fy (ps-f) tr.v. pac·i·fied, pac·i·fy·ing, pac·i·fies 1. To ease the anger or agitation of. 2. To end war, fighting, or violence in; establish peace in.My entry is late,Cause I was having 6 msn windows earlier on. ROFL.-JH; on his standard rubbish. LOL.-SK; standard please, he's my lover! Lmao.-WJ; that emo freak. Tsk tsk. =P-LC; talking nonsense too. -.--DG; on his stupid ear hole that is bleeding. -.--DG and Song, cause I need an interpreter on what DG was talking about. =/(Now they are talking about dye-ing their hair. LOL)Alright.My turn to catch a jigglypuff. =PNights!*Anyway,Whoever wants Mac breakfast tomorrow morning.8am, at my house Mac. =))) ROFL.If not,I'm dating my going-home-cum-neighbour-friend. =D
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|