Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Tuesday, January 13, 2009 1:35 AM
Omg, Red Cliff 2 is really nice la~~~And I cried like many times during the movie.Stupid WJ, keep looking at me when I was crying. -.-Like trying to say, "有什麽好哭的" kind of expression. =.=(But it's none of my business if you are so cold blooded. ROFL)Anyway, the movie's really nice.I think some of them in the clique watched part 1,But didn't watched part 2 yet.So, if you want to watch,Jio me!Maybe we watch the marathon okay? =)Cause I really like the show la~~~ =DAnyway,WJ and I stupidly stayed till the end of the credits.Cause the ending seems like there's a sequel or what. LOL.But turns out,After the super long credits,Nothing came out of the stupid big screen. -.-Meet up with Song and JH at the arcade,And we starting searching for the straits times,Cause JH's brother needs it.WJ then headed home,While I headed to jubeat,Song home-ed,And JH came to look for me at the arcade.Anyway.Louis and gang was there. =)They were even having a friendly match. LOL.But in the end,I didn't jubeat.Cause it's closing soon,Plus WJ's coming.Cause of the straits times,WJ purposely drove to find JH,To pass the newspaper to him.And when we hop-ed into his car,WJ then suggested basketball.So JH went home to change,And we headed to KBCC for their game.Chicken backside,The guys made me climb the stupid gate. -.-(I shall spare the details. -.-)They played for over one hour,And we headed to 7-eleven to buy drinks.Then WJ drove us home.Zzzz.I don't want to sleep early~Cause I want to sleep till late afternoon,For my coming night. -.-But but but.Being at home,Already tells me that I will sleep early. -.-Argh. I hate this.Why is it so hard to find accompany when I need one,But whenever I want to go home early,They just like to stay out late? -.-That's why I always say,I am so of a different frequency. ROFL.Alright.Officially, I got 9 more working days! =)))Less than 3 weeks. Argh.And this shits will all be over! =DI don't know what to do now.Argh.It's so tough to pass by these timings~
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|