Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Tuesday, January 6, 2009 12:44 AM
I managed to lietrick Song today! *Claps.And it's all due to his stupidity!OMG. So dumb!Lesson learnt, Song;The importance of punctuation. =)Thinking about his stupidity and his dumbness still brings a smile to my face.Cause he's really OMG,DUMB DUMB DUMB! =PAnyway.Cause of his concern that is actually of something that is not happening yet,I met up with him for a jubeat session before going to work today. LOL.Was nearly late for work,But still,I know I won't be late.Roster was change for me,And duty had been up.I don't like OBS,But no choice,Cause of someone etc,Just go lor.Anyway.Technically, I only got 3 weeks left. =)Just 4 weeks of not going to ED,And so much had changed.Everything just changed,In a way that I'm just so not used to it! Argh.Never mind.3 more weeks....? =/Wednesday will be medication test.But sad to say,I have not done anything about it at all. =/Too lazy man.Didn't I said I hate pharmacology? =xI don't know what I'm blogging already.Erps, sorry la huh.I'm kinda tired~ LOL.Anyway.OBS with Nad had never been more fun. =)At least there is still her with me.Though it won't happen tomorrow. =xOne thing that I hate?The endless restriction.If only it was EDTC...But in ED,With so many pairs of eyes looking at you,There's absolutely nothing much that I can do. =xI'm like wasting my time man. -.-Anyway, headed to hub to look for Song, JH and TCC.For jubeat-ing.We made new friends today. =)Cause they wanted to play with us. =DAnd that pro-er guy was definitely cute~Kawaii neh. =)))But I think he's kinda young. =xOh, I had grade "SS" today!Woots~Finished all the credits,And headed to the smaller S-11.Cause JH wants to eat. -.-That hungry ghost. =/Simple night out with them.Home-ed soon after that meal,Cause TCC got his last bus to catch.Decided to come online the blog.Meeting JH and TCC tomorrow morning.Cause JH, that hungry ghost, wanted to have Mac breakfast.Then we shall jubeat. -.-And then I shall leave for my work. LOL.Movies that I want to catch;-Seven Pounds; I like his movies. =)-Transporter 3; But I forget what's about the first 2 movies already. LOL.-Lady Cop and Papa Crook; MUST WATCH.-Australia; It's a must-watch, but that was in the past. Right now? LOL. See first.-Bolt; Cause of Zeena. And clique had been saying to watch too. LOL.-Bedtime Stories; Cause of Zeena again. She wants to catch this.Coming soon...-Rachel Getting Married; I think it will be funny. LOL.-K20; Got 金城武!!!-All's Well End's Well; Got 古天樂!!!-Red Cliff 2; MUST WATCH.-The Wedding of the Year; Cause of the couple in the movie? LOL.Nothing else to blog about.Just that I've been getting the weird vibes recently.Is it weird?Or am I too sensitive?Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|