Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Saturday, January 10, 2009 2:49 AM
Did housework like no one's business this morning.Thanks to the many lazybones in my family. -.-Chiong-ed and meet Song and Sk in hub.Main purpose is to jubeat,But ended up, the stupid machine is not cooperating with us. =.=Asked around for the other places for jubeat-ing etc,And realised that there isn't much time for us.Cause the both of them needs to go to school.So headed to coffee bean.Cause I wanted to drink.But I ordered double chocolate, which tasted more like a coffee drink. -.-So the both of them finished it up for me in the end.And we then train-ed.They went to school,And I went to town.Cause I want to go to Gleneagles Hospital!But my mother has such a poor explanation. -.-I went to the bus stop that she said,But there wasn't any buses that I want to take there.But luckily,A guy beside me heard my conversation with my mother over the phone,And he directed me to the other bus stop,Which is one street away.But my mother keep insisting that the one I was is the correct one. -.-Bus-ed to Gleneagles.And I stopped one stop after what my mother's instructions was.Lucky for me,If not, I will stop a stop earlier, and walked a long distance. =/Headed to level 10,And I stupidly thought I was at the wrong place. =.=I finally see my uncle and aunty at around 4.30pm.I thought I could leave shortly after 5pm.But her baby's not up yet!Talked and chitted with them etc.Watched tv too.Super high class.Got couch for the daddy to sleep,LCD flat screen tv,Bathtub etc.Like some hotel room. =/Daddy had to pay $75 per day,And get to stay over, and had their 3 meals covered. But my aim is to see my aunty and her baby!Argh.So waited and waited,Till 6.30pm, then the baby was sent up.Cause her blood sugar level was low,They wanted to bathe and monitor her too. =/But all the waiting was worthwhile,Cause seeing the baby just makes me feel so great~~~ =)))They haven't exactly thought a name for her yet.Though I like one that her parents had thought.But Song said it sounded like a guys' name instead. -.-Born in 09/01/2009, 1342 hours. But for the short period that I was there,She didn't open her eyes. Darn. I just couldn't take my eyes off her. =) I was the first to carry her!Except for the doctors and nurses! =))))) She's pretty small in size.Had her lips like her dad's.Had lots of hair.Nice eyebrow.Long fingers.Long legs.Omg, everything about her is just perfect! =DBut damn.I'm 20 years her senior!OMG. It made me sounded so old! =x I don't know why,But I just had this feeling,That I will take good care of this little girl. =)Like my younger sister, and somehow like a daughter. =D I had this feeling when I was carrying her.That she will be someone that I will love and pamper lots. =PAnyway.Today is chiong-ing day. -.-Cause I left shortly after I see the baby,And made my way to Tampines. =/I made Song waited for me for around 2 hours in Tampines.I wanted to walk there.But ended up,He already covered the whole area while he was there alone for that 2 hours. =/I felt so bad la. -.-So met up with him,Walked the 2 shopping malls.It just didn't seemed to be like how I think it would be man. =/But while I was there,I had the urge to go to Courts and Giant.Cause the other time round with Vian,We only went to Ikea.Vian, go if you got alot of time.Out of these 3, Ikea's stuffs are the most interesting. LOL.So we went to Courts and Giant.But only walked one round.Nothing much to walk around too.Within one hour or so,We were already waiting for the shuttle bus back. LOL.Oh,I bought this PEZ thingy from Giant!Ah~~~It reminds me of my childhood! I finished 2 tubes within the bus journey back. -.-Anyway,We took the shuttle bus back to Pasir Ris.And while waiting for 88,We saw this diaper,Which was at the passenger's side. -.- Tsk tsk, so inconsiderate and unhygienic man.The journey back was fast.Expected, cause night rides are unusually fast. LOL. Headed to drive thru Mac, to meet the rest,But Vian and JH were waiting for TCC's bus.So Song and me went in first,To eat.Vian and JH then came,But Jh left soon after.Cause he said he had stomachache.Talked and ate,Till close to 1am.Cause Song says that I will miss my last bus soon.But since I don't know when,I already got the intention to walk home instead. =/Separated from them midway,And I started my journey back.I walked with a clear mind,And blocked out all my thoughts. =)But my legs just wanted to keep walking,So I roamed around my estate though I could have reached home long along.Got frightened by 2 stupid cats on the way too. -.-A 15-20 minutes trip took my 1 hour to reach home. LOL.Didn't wanted to come online.But for the sake of blog-ing,Here am I right now. LOL.Alright.Long day tomorrow again. ROFL.Nights~
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|