Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Monday, January 12, 2009 4:53 PM
I realised,That I keep on blabbering non-stop these 2 days during work. =)I really need all sorts of distractions in my life huh.I talk to people like as if I know them for years etc.Anything, everything, to make me feel better. =DThough I was on am this morning,But I didn't want to go home that early last night.Was roaming around,Since Song didn't tell me where they were.And surprisingly,I bumped into WJ in hub's breadtalk.Since I didn't want to get home that early,So I did the craziest thing with him. -.-He was buying cake for his ex-girlfriend, Violet. =P(He's going to kill me~~~)Cause it's her birthday today!Oh, before anything,If she reads my blog. =xHAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY, VIOLET!Hope you had a nice day today! =DWe walked around amk hub and central,Bought the cake,And settled in his car.Talked and chatted awhile,Cause he was finishing his jolly shady.And then, we headed to Bukit Batok.And erps,The journey's really far~Even drove past NP and SP.But that stupid boy could get the wrong block. Bastard. -.-His cake for her.(Sorry ar, handphone's camera low quality. =/) Heard from him that she actually bought things for him too.And the main purpose of them meeting up is sort of like to exchange things. LOL.Belated presents.Belated birthday gift, belated christmas gift, and a gift that she got for him when she went to Taiwan the other time. So sweet of them right? =P(He's going to kill me again. LOL)So went under her block,They passed each other the stuffs,We wished her happy birthday,And she went up.But she had something for Vian too.A handmade card for Vian's birthday.Guess it's a belated gift too ba.Since he was driving,So might as well we head back amk to pass her the card,Since we know that she's still outside.Keeping it with us, also don't know when to pass to her. LOL.But the stupid guy,ARGH, even with his stupid GPS,He still can turn into the wrong expressway!!! Argh.We took longer than usual,To head back to amk. -.-Idiot him.Found Vian, Song and JH at some fountain place.Song keep telling me where is it. -.-And I really have no idea what he's talking about la.But WJ keep saying he knew where, though he's not sure too. =.=It's till Song said the block number that we managed to find them. =/LOL. Next time, just say the block number, LOL.Not like as if I know where the two of you always go to when you guys talk/chit chat. ROFL.And WJ drove me home.Chatted for awhile,Cause I ate one of the chocolates that Violet gave. =PIt's really nice,But the alcohol taste is really strong~ LOL.Reached home at 12.30am.I really thought that I won't be able to wake up this morning la. -.-But my 4 alarms, plus my parents' morning calls,And Nad's morning sms just woke me up. LOL.Was at consult today,But I keep going out to help. LOL.So busy man. -.-Luckily I'm on am today. Erps.Train-ed back to amk with SSN XM.A really nice person~Talked about alot of ED stuffs etc. =)And I went up to buy tickets for Red Cliff 2 tonight.No one is watching except for WJ and me.Either they never reply, no time, don't want to watch, or cannot make it.Oh wells.But sucks,The theater's almost full.So I can only get the back seats. -.-But super guilty.I'd not been seeing baby for 2 days. =(But no worries,I will see her soon. =)My little love one. =DOh a lighter note,Tomorrow I'm on night.With SSN XM.Though not same area tomorrow. =(Okay,My 10 years stupid friend is already in amk.Bye.
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|