|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Wednesday, January 14, 2009 5:38 PM
Another 100.
I don't know why am I still doing this, But just had the urge to do so. =x
1) I love everything about Christmas. It just gives me a heart-warming feeling. 2) Of my many birthday celebrations, I love this year's and my 10th birthday the best. 3) My fever episodes are all triggered by throat infection. 4) I like HK dramas. 5) I have SCV since 10 years old. 6) I have long hair since kindergarten; but short hair for one year, when I was 10 years old. 7) My first best girl friend was LiLin, in primary 4. 8) My first best guy friend was Sebast. 9) I've never had a fracture, and never break any of my bones before. 10) I don't like to repeat myself. 11) I don't like to wear covered shoes. 12) I think I am biased. 13) I play favouritism, to certain situations. 14) I totally hate it when I seemed to be more approachable in my nursing uniform. Does wearing uniform equals to be a street directory? =/ In hospital, of course I understand. But in public? Sorry. But I really can't stand it. =x 15) I'm allergic to plaster. 16) I'll always be there for friends who need me. But at times I wonder, who'll ever be there for me? 17) Whenever I daze or stare at something for long, it means I'm thinking about things. 18) My handphone's theme goes along with my mood. 19) I usually blast my music when I'm vexed. 20) I need more than 4 alarms to wake me up. =/ 21) I've not been eating Mac fries for 1 year. 22) I don't take chilli with western food. 23) I love and enjoy the company of people who can make me truly happy. 24) At (close to) 20, I feel like having a dramatic change. Hmmm. 25) I don't enjoy waiting for people who are late, so likewise, I'm seldom late, if I can. 26) I don't know when clique is being serious or not. -.- 27) I have this weird symptom of having headache whenever I got drenched. 28) I don't like to take flyers. 29) I like to be left alone when I'm shopping; I hate it when the shop assistants keep approaching me. LOL. 30) I think I'm an easy going person. 31) I am usually quite forgetful. 32) Hate it when people argue with me, when I know that I'm definitely correct. 33) Gets distracted easily. 34) I cannot multi task. 35) I need to remind myself alot of times to do the things that I want to do. 36) I hate it when I got home, and no one is at home; it feels very lonely~ 37) I don't do housework when anyone is at home. 38) The dirtiest thing that I've ever done was to wash toilet. =/ 39) I link things up easily, example, when I thought of this, I will think of that person who just sort of linked with that issue. 40) Whenever I woke up, before I go to sleep, I will always be thinking of something. 41) I think alot alot alot. 42) I used to have a bun on my head. 43) But I don't like to have a bun on my head now. LOL. 44) I'm usually on, provided I can make it. 45) Seeing sickly patients never fail to make me think of my grandfather. 46) In the past, I walked home whenever I'm vexed. 47) But it don't help now; I think I need to find something new. 48) I don't care about my surroundings when I'm high. 49) But when someone gets overly high, I will be more conscious about the surroundings. 50) I will be afraid, but I still like to watch horror movies; I enjoy the thrill. ROFL. 51) I stole my parents' money before, when I was 10. 52) I had an offence committed, but I don't wish to talk about it. LOL. 53) I have a scar on my right forearm, cause I accidentally cut myself with a penknife. 54) I wash my own uniform. 55) I love babies and kids. 56) I think I'm easily influenced. 57) I can't make up my decisions. 58) I am a 走一步算一步 kind of person. 59) I like poems. 60) My mood can take a 360 degress turn in the next second. LOL. 61) My speed dial list in my handphone are all cliques'. 1-voicemail; 2-home; 3-SK; 4-WJ; 5-SS; 6-JH; 7-TCC; 8-Vian; 9-DG. 62) I hate breaking my promise. 63) I hate it when people breaks their promise towards me. 64) I think I am observant. 65) But I'm not sensitive enough to my environment and surroundings. 66) I look fierce or gloomy when I don't smile or laugh. 67) I think I have a way with people. 68) I don't like it when you use my camera, and you anyhow delete pictures from my camera. =/ 69) I hope I have supernatural powers like Edward Cullen, to be able to read other people's minds. 70) Don't be too nice to me, things may go wrong. 71) - (not known to be shared. LOL) 72) I always live in avoidance and denial. But when the consequences hit me hard, it really hurts badly. 73) I had my bolster with me since young. 74) The most adventurous things that I've done was in Perak trip with DMB last year. 75) I have been losing alot of things recently, whether materialistic items or not. 76) - (not known to be shared. LOL) 77) I hope I can tell you everything. 78) After ED, the next choice that I like is Cardiology. I find the heart intriguing. 79) I'm stubborn. 80) - (not known to be shared. LOL) 81) I want to tour around the world someday. 82) I've always wanted to try the hot-air balloon. 83) I'm actually quite a timid person. 84) I have the feeling that I don't know who I am really right now. 85) Since I don't know when, I have been going out everyday. 86) Since a few months back, I have not been watching tv. 87) I enjoy long rides when I need some time off for myself. 88) I hope I can be a more determined person. 89) I am still afraid of my dad's loud voice. LOL. 90) I hate cats, cause I got chased by cats twice before. 91) I don't like people to lie to me. 92) I'm vulnerable during my pms period. 93) I hold back my tears most of the time. 94) I grew up during my family difficult periods. 95) I thought that I had been used to it, but it seems that I am still not ready. 96) Till now, I still haven't send the letter. =/ 97) I keep all of the things that people gives them to me. 98) I bought reference books which I seldom touch them. LOL. 99) I hope to obtain a Masters in nursing someday. Hmmmmmmm. 100) I couldn't believe that I managed to do this. -.-
50 things about each and everyone of my clique. =)))
Once again, They are randomly thought and typed. LOL.
Chin Chieh
 1) He has 2 hard disk full of songs. 2) We always ask him to send us songs cause he will sure have them. =P 3) Sings well, but he always don't think so. -.- 4) Knows alot alot alot of songs; the best person to call when you go for K-sessions. 5) Devoted guy. 6) Filial guy to his parents. 7) Has very close relationships with his neighbours, which I envy. =) 8) Wants to sun-tan. 9) Always tries his best to exercise. 10) Goes for soccer weekly. 11) Sees money as a big thing. =/ 12) Low-confidence guy. 13) Likes to make fun of people. -.- 14) Wear jeans only when needed. If not, it will be his usual lock-cock-ness. =/ 15) At times, he's inconsiderate of other people's feelings. 16) Has an elder brother. 17) Has an out-going mother. (I like. =D) 18) Possible candidate of Hep B. =x 19) Stubborn at times. 20) Avid reader of Vian's and my blog. 21) Thrifty person. 22) Don't take spicy food. 23) Like me, we don't take durian. 24) Usually say lame jokes, but I seemed to be still laughing from it. =x 25) If he can make it, he will be super on in clique's activities. 26) Good at O2 jam and jubeat. 27) Low self-esteem guy. 28) Gentlemanly. 29) Thoughtful. 30) His eyeballs will be half red when he don't get enough sleep. 31) Has low degree of short sightness. 32) Reciprocal person; once you treat him good, he will repay you in his own ways. 33) Had never been in a relationship before. 34) He claimed that he don't have a good and close pal right now. 35) Currently studying in SP, in engineering course. 36) Birthdate is 2nd of June. 37) He makes a very great friend. 38) Gets very concern when I'm not right, when I'm sick, or when he knows that I'm troubled. 39) Appreciative of things. 40) Don't really drink much. 41) Whenever I change my msn nick or pm, he will asked me about it. LOL. 42) His parents had good vocals too. 43) Super responsive to his handphone, even sms could wake him up. -.- 44) Once he got woke up in the middle of the night, it will be hard for him to get back to sleep again. 45) Knows about alot of arcade games too. 46) Don't eat when it's after 11pm; fearful of being fat. ROFL. 47) Don't usually mahjong with clique, when it involved cash. LOL. 48) I believe he will make a good boyfriend/partner/husband. =) 49) We are in the same boat. (You know what I mean yeah? =x) 50) We are in a clique, and I believe we will never forget each other. =)
Si Kai
 1) He is my lover. =))) 2) Likes to drink. 3) Social smoker. (I hope it's not anymore. -.-) 4) Trained very hard to be fit. 5) Was hospitalised before. 6) Had a fatal incident in secondary school. 7) Had dengue before. 8) Always pon his lectures. 9) Likes to dota and jubeat. LOL. 10) I know his POSB pin number. LOL. 11) According to the guys, he don't mind being fully naked to his guy friends. =/ 12) Will be online everyday. 13) Learning driving now. 14) Has an elder brother. 17) I can remember his NRIC's number. 18) Do lots of crazy things with his friends. 19) Known for his rubbish bin-ness. 20) Eats everything; doubt there's anything that he don't take. 21) He is super and always on for jubeat. 22) But when he is busy with his club activities, he will forget us. =( 23) Don't really go for K-sessions. 24) Very thoughtful. 25) Very considerate. 26) Super gentlemanly. 27) Has a childish character; that's what makes him cute. =) 28) He can eat alot, but is still not full. 29) I don't know who is his best confidante. 30) He is a happy go lucky person. 31) He don't look like he had troubles or problems; either he hide them well, or he just don't wish to share. =) 32) I think he can get irritated easily. 33) His first time to Cafe Cartel was brought by me. =) 34) We waited for clique for more than 8 hours together before; during the IT fair. 35) Whenever I'm with him, it will always be moments of cute-ness. =) 36) Says this sentence, "我們很像很沒有話題講" whenever we ended out of topic and was in silence for quite sometime. 37) His birthdate is 13th November. 38) Likes to cover my mouth or stuff things inside my mouth whenever I'm creating a din. =P 39) Had many drunk episodes. 40) The first person to react whenever I change my msn nick or pm. 41) Still got cane-ed by his mother when he was secondary 3/4. (Can't remember which year) 42) Owns a desktop and a laptop. 43) Treats his bicycle like his wife. 44) He keeps things that people gives him; his room are full of them. =) 45) Had sleeping pattern; will usually wake up when it's time for him to do so. 46) Has low degree of short sightness. 47) Is very fearful of those ghostly things, and don't watch horror movies. LOL. 48) I get very afraid when he is in a bad mood; very very scary~ =x 49) He never fails to bring a smile on my face, with his cute-ness. =))) 50) We are in a clique, and I believe we will never forget each other. =)
Wei Jie aka Da Ge
 1) Hates people calling him "Nua nua". 2) Social smoker. 3) Sees money as a big thing. =/ 4) Will be online everyday. 5) The only child in the family. 6) Has a pair of jeans that's too short for him. LOL. 7) His birthdate is 13th December. 8) Not a rich guy. 9) But yet not a very thrifty person. 10) He can sleep alot. 11) A happy go lucky person. 12) He seems to have alot of troubles. 13) Don't like to lose. =x 14) He saw something in my msn before, which I mind, but he don't even remember what was it, until I talked about it. LOL! 15) Don't take vegetables. 16) Picky in his choice of food. 17) Eats messy; always leaves crumbles at his spot. LOL. 18) Says very cold and lame jokes; but we still enjoy it. ROFL. 19) Very out-going person. 20) Is an easily converse person; he talks alot. 21) Finds his mother's food not appealing, but still eats them when his mother asked him to. 22) Very concern about his scar. -.- The other time when he fell, he keep asking me about how to deal with it etc. 23) His primary school ez-link card is his tramp card. LOL. 24) Club and drink lots. 25) Stays with his aunty. 26) He detects bad mood easily; he will always tries to bring up my mood when he knows or feels that I'm down. =) 27) Pervertic guy. -.- He likes to stare at FHM kind of magazines! ROFL. 28) He is usually the entertainer wherever we go. =) 29) He is someone who can really throw his temper. 30) He hates after quarrelling situations. 31) He knows it when he's in the wrong, and will apologize for it, something which I admire. 32) Gets very concern with me, when he knows that something is not right. 33) I believe he has hidden talents. Hmmmmmm. LOL. 34) He can get very friendly even with strangers. 35) He seems like a heck care person, but once you give him the responsibility, he will make good of his role. 36) He was in Scout in Deyi. 37) I don't know who he usually share his troubles and problems to. 38) He gets worked up in things that he really cannot stand it. 39) He don't come out when he thinks our plans are not to his likings. 40) He is sick and tired of amk hub. LOL. 41) I always think that he is a person who can do crazy things. 42) His hangout in the past used to be in Clarke Quay. 43) He knows his limits. 44) He is a blunt person. 45) Song says he knows alot of things, and is someone who can keep them well, but according to DG, he said it's cause most of the time, he will tend to forget about those issues. -.- 46) So thus, he has short term memory. ROFL. 47) I think he is a sensible guy. 48) We all look for him when we need laughter to bring up our mood. =) 49) He is my sunshine of my life. =) While I am the moonlight of his life. =) 50) We are in a clique, and I believe we will never forget each other. =)
Vivian
 1) Think alot. 2) Cries easily. 3) Very determined person. 4) Also a very stubborn person. 5) Didn't had a good childhood. 6) Envies people with family outings. 7) Wanted to perm her hair, but didn't had the courage to try. LOL. 8) Likes to shop alone. 9) Will be online everyday. 10) When she is in a bad mood, she really shows it out. 11) Don't dare to try new things infront of us; like DDR. 12) Uses MAC make-up. (Am I right? =x) 13) To certain situations, she is biased. 14) Very slow in reaction. LOL. 15) Always the one not in situation when clique is out together. =/ 16) Her favourite hangout will be the playground and the swing. 17) Gets stress out easily. 18) Easily influence in her choices that she make. 19) Owns 2 blogs. 20) Always had a packet of sweet in her bag. 21) Finds it aunty and unglam when she is carrying ntuc-kinda-plastic bag. 22) I think, except for her family, no one else sees her in non-make-up before. LOL. 23) Don't wear jeans. 24) Owns alot of skirt! 25) Wears a cap whenever she is lazy to tie her hair. 26) Like me, she wants to have a drunking experience. =x 27) She is a blog freak, and a heavy blogger! (unless she's busy) 28) Likes to pinch WJ's stomach. (Tsk tsk, scandalous. LOL) 29) Tends to hang out later then usual during Friday nights. 30) A girl who is damn busy with her school stuffs. 31) Her birthdate is 30th March. 32) I think she don't like us going to the arcade. LOL. 33) She is the richest person in this clique. 34) I am very 佩服 of her being financially independent. 35) She is getting sick and tired of amk hub. 36) She learnt hip hop dancing last year; something that I wanted to try, but don't have the courage to do so. LOL. 37) She sleeps in the same room as her grandmother, if she comes over to sleep. 38) Her most expensive possession is her camera. 39) She is thoughtful. 40) She is someone who is very responsible. 41) She is generous. 42) At certain times, I admire the fact that she can cry and tear easily. 43) She think alot for others. 44) She checks her teeth whenever she finished dining. 45) She dislikes waiting for people. 46) She enjoys long walks. 47) We are in the same situations most of the time, cause of...... (You know what I mean hor? LOL.) 48) We found each other cause we are deprive of girly situations. =/ 49) She is my girlfriend that I gotten recently. =) I'm her girlfriend that she gotten recently. =) 50) We are in a clique, and I believe we will never forget each other. =)
Wei Jie
 1) Enjoys fishing and catching lobster. 2) Likes to drive. 3) The first time he pumped petrol was with me. =) 4) The clique is his first few passengers. 5) Took the fourth time before he managed to pass and gets his license. 6) Anti-social bastard. -.- 7) When he is alone with someone, he tends to talk more. 8) He talks even more when he is drinking. 9) If not, his 'cool-ness' with act up again. -.- 10) He know me for 10 years; our relationship is even longer than our youngest siblings. 11) Like me, he is the eldest in the family. 12) He stays with his aunty. 13) His actions surprises me. 14) His thoughts and feelings scare me. 15) He was actually very short, till he had a suddenly shot up during secondary 3/4. 16) Don't like to squeeze into a lift full of people. 17) Don't like to carry bags that seems heavy and bulky. 18) He don't eat much after an exercise/work out. 19) He is an extremely lazy person. 20) He actually quite 講義氣. 21) He still owe me something. 22) He loves basketball. 23) He has a knee problem. 24) He very 愛面子. 25) He can be quite generous. 26) Don't talk to him when he is in a bad mood. 27) He is well known in the Mapleworld. 28) He spreads his handphone number around like nobody's business. -.- 29) He is going out later and later every night recently, ever since he passed his driving license. 30) His birthdate is 15th December. 31) He is not very helpful. -.- 32) But he is thoughtful. 33) He shares close relationships with his relatives from his mother's side. 34) He is insensitive to other's feelings. 35) He is someone who is very 口是心非. 36) I know his POSB pin number. LOL. 37) I can remember his NRIC number. 38) I can remember his parent's car plate's number. 39) He has been sleeping at 5am everyday recently. 40) He is a big patient of insomnia. 41) He is fearful of certain situations. 42) I admire him for his heck care attitude; something that I wish I can do it, but I can't. -.- 43) He seems to be always doing stupid things. ROFL. 44) He has never been in a relationship before. 45) He runs away from things that he finds it hard to manage. 46) He claims that his only confidante is me right now. LOL. 47) We look for each other when we had those things to share between us. =) 48) I didn't know that we actually shared so many things in similarity. LOL. 49) He will always be the weirdest friend that I know. =) While I will be the weirdest friend that he knows. =) 50) We are in a clique, and I believe we will never forget each other. =)
Thapa
 1) He is in nepal now. 2) I hope he is planning for his future now. 3) He is a poly dropout student. 4) We know each other since secondary one. 5) He has 2 ear holes. 6) He has a big family, I forget how many siblings he have already. LOL. 7) He was born in Singapore. 8) He is 2 weeks older than me; 12th July is his birthdate. 9) He probed into my privacy. 10) He is the only guy in this clique with a blog. 11) He is used to us saying the racist joke towards him. 12) He used to be a mahjong freak. 13) He used to be a K-pool freak. 14) He has a bad temper. 15) He did something which I still cannot believe that he did, till now. 16) He smokes, but I believe not anymore now. 17) He always wants to drink, but will be one of the first to get drunk. 18) He always have the crazy ideas of doing things. 19) He wears a beanie when he is lazy to style his hair. 20) He used to play soccer everyday in secondary school. 21) Every sentence that comes out from his mouth will be accompanied by a vulgar word. -.- 22) He knows how to speak chinese. 23) He knows how to speak the nepal language, but don't know how to write. 24) He spends his money like no one's business. 25) He is not going Taiwan with us. 26) He has not been coming online recently. 27) Our mode of communication with him now is through the internet. 28) He has a big belly. LOL. 29) He don't minds shopping with girls. 30) He is an emo freak. 31) He was a dota freak before he left. 32) He is also a jealous freak. ROFL. 33) He is not a study material. 34) His attitude at times is really bad. -.- 35) He don't mind carrying bags for girls. 36) He is a gentlemen. 37) He can't make up his mind. 38) He enjoys the company of girls. ROFL. 39) I think he had matured over time. 40) He don't like it that I talk to strangers. (Guys especially) 41) We are the 2 movie marathon pals. =) 42) He was in NPCC, but only goes when he feels like it. 43) He always desire to have fun. 44) He is playful. 45) To certain situations, he is weird. LOL. 46) His concerns towards me will be something that I won't forget. 47) I won't forget this friend of mine. 48) He said things that no one said to me before. 49) I won't forget that day when he leaves us. 50) We are in a clique, and I believe we will never forget each other. =)
Jing Hang
 1) Sings with alot of feel. 2) Very thick-skinned. 3) Likes to make fun of people. -.- 4) Will be online everyday. 5) Don't like doing stupid things. 6) Don't like to waste time. 7) Dislike it when I drink. 8) He just gotten someone that he is in love with recently. 9) He loves basketball. 10) He is the middle child in his family. 11) His love towards his family is something that I admire about him. 12) He pampered his younger brother, like as if he is some king. -.- 13) He enjoys messing up my mind. 14) He minds alot of things. 15) He cried infront of me before. 16) He is trying contact lenses now. LOL. 17) I know his POSB pin number. 18) He don't mind doing stupid things. 19) He is daring enough to try new things. 20) He don't like to go home straight and do nothing after working for the whole day. 21) He is 2 weeks younger than me; 9th August; Singapore's national day too. 22) He is a gentlemen. 23) He always look out for the girls whenever we are out. 24) He is a poly drop out student. 25) He is the only one from our batch to fail A maths. 26) He is very lazy to study. 27) He is entering NS soon... 28) He is a person of his words. 29) When he wants to say things out, he just says them out. 30) A happy-go-lucky person. 31) He don't mind if he gets embarrassed. 32) He is shy, though it does not seems like it. 33) He don't like to talk about topics that he feels uncomfortable with. 34) He owns a Ipod touch. 35) He cannot divert his attention. 36) He tries to make people laugh when he knows that they are down. 37) He cares for all of us much deeper than you thought so. 38) He's scary when he throws his temper. 39) He usually overslept when he needs to go to work. =.= 40) He don't like to stay over too long at other people's house. 41) He is a guy full of bullshit. 42) He is a clown. 43) He is usually on with clique's activities. 44) He wants to earn money now. LOL. 45) I hate it when he ignore me. Period. 46) He gets offended when I choose to hide certain things from him. 47) He wants to be there for me when I cry. LOL. 48) He once promised me that he will send me home whenever we are out together, regardless what time will that be. 49) The way he 'hong' me will be something that I will remember about him. 50) We are in a clique, and I believe we will never forget each other. =)
Soon Song
 1) He is stubborn. 2) He has a strong barrier between his minds/thoughts and the world outside. 3) He has a way with people. 4) He is very lame. 5) His jokes are cold. 6) His pet phrase his, "報警啦" or (recently) "少來". (I think) 7) He failed his O level english. ROFL. 8) He has a high EQ. 9) He talks to his family with a malaysia accent. 10) He hate it when people don't talk things straight out. 11) He don't like people to drag. 12) He is a hypocrite in certain situations. 13) I remember his NRIC number. 14) I know his POSB pin number. 15) He holds on to his mother's posb card too. 16) He is the financial minister at home. LOL. 17) A friendly person, regardless the situation and time. 18) He gets high when it is the time. 19) He knows what's in my mind, before I even said them out. 20) He used to be very very spot on in the past. 21) He is learning driving now. 22) His birthdate is 25th September. 23) His house used to be our place to torn most of the times. LOL. 24) He is usually on with clique's activites. 25) He has a sensitive nose. 26) He is a very picky person, to food and to clothings. 27) He is weird. 28) He's someone that I can't figure out. 29) He keeps most of the things to himself. 30) He likes to laugh at his own jokes. -.- 31) He don't usually carry girls' bags for the girls unlike the rest of the guys. 32) He was un-gentleman in the past, but seems to be improving now. Hmmmm. 33) He always trip over his own steps. LOL. 34) He gets unusually quiet when he is tired. 35) He will talk to everyone in the clique when he sees them online. 36) He respects other's decision. 37) Most of us look for him when we need someone to talk to. 38) He is the planner for our Taiwan trip. 39) He is known for his big head. LOL. 40) He is lazy, lazy, lazy! 41) He don't type puntuation in his sms. =.= 42) He is known for his 大道理. 43) I hate it when he asked me to reflect, cause it means that I've lost that arguement. 44) I want to know what's inside that brain of his. 45) I hate to argue with him, cause at the end of the day, he usually wins. -.- 46) I hate the fact that his words are always true. 47) He is a straightforward person, especially towards certain situations. 48) He always has his reasons for doing things. 49) He spares more thought of others than himself; something which I really dislike. 50) We are in a clique, and I believe we will never forget each other. =)
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|