Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Sunday, January 11, 2009 11:46 AM
I wanted to go for Deyi's CCA's orientation yesterday morning.But due to unforeseen circumstances,I chose not to go in the end.But after waking up at 9.30am,I couldn't get back to sleep. -.-So I did my things,Watched Iljimae etc.And waited for clique to come online.JH wanted to go PS to see his girlfriend,So we went along with him.Met up with Song in arcade,And waited for JH to come.Then we train-ed to PS to meet Vian,Who had been waiting for long. LOL.Went to eat at 包羅萬象.Cause we were hungry.Then we went looking for JH's ah-hem,But turns out, he was actually quite shy. -.-And started shopping around in PS.Just randomly looking around.Entering shops,Walking one round,And walked out and around again. LOL.Finished our little adventure in PS,And we went back to look for JH's ah-hem.Felt that PS had nothing much for us to really walk around,So we decided to bus-ed to City Hall.Took bus 14, and stopped at Raffles City instead.Walked around again,When someone said that he/she is thirsty.So settled down at Coffee Club.Spent more than one hour, think close to two hours there?Just ordered beverages and shared a muddy mud pie,Cam-whored,And we started talking on a topic that JH started,But was too shy to continue. -.-The 3 of them learnt new things,While I was the one explaining all the things to them. LOL.While deciding what to order.Only Vian and I were ready. LOL. Song's unprepared shot. Then our muddy mud pie came. Had not been taking this for the longest time! =) Take 1. Take 2. Take 3, without the mirror. Song then started taking random shots.Some via the mirror. Song and Vian. With JH. With Jh's hand. And some without the mirror. JH's retarded face. LOL. All about JH.  Song keep asking to take a shot of us eating the muddy mud pie. Vian. Song's long name-ed drink. Vian's mixture of strawberry and chocolate. Jh's and my iced chocolate. Vian took this of Song. Song started this... Can you see Vian? LOL. JH again.    The guys. All about Vian.     I realise...It was getting close to 8pm,So we decided to head back to amk and ask the others to join us for dinner.SM came and join us for dinner.Or rather,They went for dinner.I went to arcade instead of going for dinner.They went to the market,While I headed to the arcade to find Louis and Joanne.Oh my,The whole place was packed with people!Luckily I know L&J,Or else,I won't be able to play la! LOL.And that bad Louis,He just keep spamming his credits,So that others won't have a chance playing. Erps.Evil him. -.-He said that it was too bad,That they didn't put the sign saying,"No spamming of credits is allowed".But in CCK, they do put up such signs. ROFL!So we just played,Talked, see others play.Make stupid comments and remarks etc.Alright.Just basically spending our time.Song then came at 10plus,While I think the rest went home.And we just stayed till shortly after 1am,I was too tired to continue. LOL.While we left,L&J were still playing.They just had so much energy man. LOL.Song and I then started walking home.He walked me till the junction at Macs,And he went back home.Too shag,Too tired of everything.I hit my pillow the moment I am done and ready for my dreamland. -.-Alright.I am getting late. LOL.I don't want to rush to TTSH.Got to go.Bye.
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|