Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Monday, January 5, 2009 11:12 AM
Yesterday was officially the last day in EDTC.Today will be back to ED.But why do I have the feeling that I'm dreading to return to ED today? =/Opps. I'm not supposed to think this way.Cause ED is still the core, not EDTC.But yesterday's last day was a hell of a bad one. =xCause it was a damn busy day!Only one SN, the other on MC.He was kept really really busy!Serving meds, doing IVs, doing changes.So I helped him alot. -.-Admissions, discharges, reports.In the end, I helped him cleared half of his reports before the night shift came.All the staffs yesterday didn't manage to get breaks.Alright, some did.I just ate 2 spoonfuls of their fried rice.So hungry~I was already feeling hungry at around 3pm.The laksa that my mother bought was not lasting at all. -.-I worked with a hungry stomach, irritating people, lazy people, attitude people, and whatever nonsense that you can think of.It was really not a good day.But I keep thinking of the positive side, Saying it's my last day etc.All to make me not irritated. -.-Sms-ed JH at around 7/8pm.To jio him out for dinner.I'm super hungry!!!I reached early yesterday, And OT-ed for one full hour before leaving. Helped served medications, Help give injections, Help to do admissions. All the rubbish that you can think of, Before I reluctantly left the ward and change.SK sms-ed me at around 7pm,Saying that he can't jubeat with me later on,(After work) Cause he going out with his friends.And he asked me to ask Song to jubeat with me instead.I think I didn't reply him,Was too busy.So his next sms at 9.45pm was asking if we were jubeating.I didn't reply. =/So he then asked me what time I knocked off.I replied this time round,Saying that I will most probably knock off at around 10.30pm.His next reply?"I come fetch you"I thought he was joking. =/I even told him that I will only knock off at around 10.30pm.After I changed,I saw his sms, that he was already waiting for me at the foodcourt.And true enough,I saw my lover waiting for me at the bench.So touched by his actions. =)))And when I was complaining,Saying that I'm hungry etc,He even offered his apple tea with aloe vera.He say can eat,Cause of the aloe vera. -.-Damn stupid, but damn cute at the same time. =DWhile waiting for the train,He even gave me strepsils.He read my blog,And knows that my throat is in a bad condition.Once again,I'm so touched by his actions,So touched by his thoughtfulness. =)))))Train-ed to amk.And he called WJ.Cause Song, JH and TCC were waiting for me at Thomson.For lunch/dinner/supper, whatever the case is.He wanted to go,But he won't make it back home.Was trying to psycho WJ out,But he die die also wants to stay at home instead. -.-So he then take his bus home,While I bus-ed to Thomson.Met up with the 3,And we went to the noodles stall to have our meal.Just a simple meal,With stupid conversations by JH. -.-And bus-ed home after 12mn.I was lazy to walk home,So JH and I took bus to central,Before changing bus and go home.I was tired and sleepy when I got home.So bathed, packed my stuffs,And I went to sleep.At around 1am,And woke up again this morning at 10am.But in between,Many people keep waking me up. =.=I don't know what else to blog.Bye.
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|