Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Sunday, January 4, 2009 11:31 AM
Meet up with my dear WW yesterday afternoon.To buy a few stuffs for the EDTC staffs.Went to Popular to get a thank-you card,Then ntuc for the nougats.And went to Mos Burger to write the card.Cause WW had to write by yesterday.On day off till today,And going back to ED tomorrow.LOL. Lucky lucky, =)Accompanied WW to get a few stuffs,And we went our separate ways.Wanted to watch "Australia", but Song didn't want to.Oh wells.Met up with Song,And headed to arcade to jubeat. =/JH and TCC then arrived.And, the machine's finally updated la! =)Played till we finish the credits,WJ came,And we headed to the bus stop to meet Vian.Bus-ed to Hougang,And decided to have dinner at the one that we went to the other time.DG also came down to join us.This time round,They didn't had a 'meeting' to calculate our amount. ROFL.Then decided to head back to amk.DG then went home first,While we bus-ed back to amk.I didn't know that I was that tired. =xCause I could actually be KO-ed within minutes. Argh.WJ then tagged along with his mother and went home,Cause he's going out later on.Then we walked around hub.Pulled Vian to 'shop' with me.I was looking for a new bag.And saw 2 that I like. =)Let me psycho my mother to buy them for me. =PThe guys then went jubeat-ing again.It seems to be more addictive right now,With the machine being updated. LOL.Left after we finished our credits.Was loitering around,When Vian said she was hungry or something.So we then bus-ed to Thomson.Stopped at prata house for supper.Ordered bomb cheese,Wanted to share with TCC,But he didn't like it. LOL.Bought drinks.We were already at the bus stop,Wanting to head back to amk.But plans were changed,And we walked TCC to his house instead.Midway, he suggested hanging out at the playground since it was still early.So the 5 of us went to the playground.The guys were playing around and were sweating in such a cold place. -.-While Vian and me just sat there listening to music.Was there for close to 2 hours,And we finally left at around 2am.Walked TCC home,And the 4 of us started our journey back.Walked Vian home next,And went to Song's house.Cause my stuffs are stucked at his house. -.-Anyway, I must say.Listening to Song's and JH's conversation makes me LOL. =PHe then walked us to the traffic light and went to Mac to buy food. -.-While JH and me started our journey back home.And I only reached home at close to 3.30am. =/I think I'm having a bad GE. =xDiarrhoea don't know how many times last night,Vomitted once. (Expected)And I feel so dehydrated. =xDid my stuffs,Cause I didn't want to rush them today. LOL.And slept at around 4am.Forced myself to wake up this morning.I'm sleepy man. LOL.Blog hop-ed,Blog-ed,Now waiting for my mother to buy back my breakfast/lunch,Bathe, and I'm off to work. =)Within 2 days,And I sustained injuries. -.-Friday night,While getting off WJ's car.I lost my footing, and got abrasion over my left foot.I was trying to hold myself not to fall,So during the process,I think I pulled my right arm muscle.I can't lift up my hand fully. -.-And yesterday,While trying to grab something,Someone knocked over my right wrist.It hurts upon movement.Argh. And my headache and throat are getting worst.I think I need to pop panadol before work later on.I think I need my extra strong relief strepsils too. LOL.Alright.I am just being bored.Why is my mother taking so long? ROARS.A few things to say;-I hope I know what's in everybody's mind.-I thought things will turn out in the way that I wanted, but at times, everything just changes.-I don't know how should I be now.-I don't want things that shouldn't happen to happen.-I hope I am not giving it out wrongly.(Don't bother decoding them. =x)*Last day in EDTC; I will definitely miss it. =(((*Going back to ED tomorrow; I hope I can cope with it.*I hope this time round, I can adjust in a day, but not within a few days like the past. -.-*Everything seems to fall on January 2009; I have a tight schedule now. =/*I really can't wait for the end of this posting. It seems to be dragging on forever.*Most importantly, I hope I can survive till this end. ROARS. Just 3 more weeks...PS: Dear BabyDoll, you changed your url? =/Awwww, why? =(Are you intending to create another one? =(((
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|