Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Friday, January 2, 2009 11:31 AM
Slept from 10am to 3pm yesterday.Was kinda tired when I woke up.But oh wells,I'm used to it already. LOL.Watched "Iljimae",As introduced by SK!OMG, the show's really nice!The beginning lah,I don't know about the back of the story..It get me crying, and get me addicted! =/Left my house at 7.30pm,When the guys said to meet at 7.30pm.Cause it was a last minute decision. =xInitial plans were to have pastamania at J8.But the moment we started jubeat-ing in hub,Plans all changes. =/In the end?We had dinner at New York's. We went in 30 minutes before their last order. =xWas deciding on where to go.Wanted pepper lunch,But don't know why,We just ended up there. LOL.Our food;Song's chocolate. JH's roasted 1/2 chicken with pasta and TCC's fish and chips.. My seafood pasta. Song's cheesy chicken,Which the aunty forgotten about it!We waited quite long for his. DG only had bloody eyeballs,Plus all the food that he kope from us. =/ Sian DG.He was pretty emo yesterday. LOL. TCC and JH. Song. Left when it was supposed to be closing,And we were the last customers. LOL.Shots by JH,Before we entered K-pool.    It's been quite some time since they went for pool.So it was kinda decided that they will ended up there. LOL.Played till after 11.30pm.I was saying about tattoo-ing etc;And DG started saying that he also wants to have a tattoo.At his butt line.And his tattoo will be a treasure box, a open up treasure box. LMAO.When he said that,Song and me were LOL-ing in pool! LOL.(Erps, do you all understand?)Waited super long for DG's bus.It was already after 12mn.Then Song, JH, TCC and me started walking to Thomson.Cause while at NY's,Song was saying that he's damn full etc.During pool,He told TCC that he will walk home with him.So it was kinda decided once again. LOL.Walked to TCC house.It was already close to 1am when we were at the bus stop,Hoping to have a last bus for us to catch home.I don't mind walking back home actually.But JH seems to be quite sick and tired of walking. =/So lucky us,We took the last bus-166 back to amk.JH and me alighted halfway,While Song took all the way to hub.While walking home,I was thinking of watching "Iljimae".But couldn't decide to whether to sleep, or to watch.So Song made the decision for me;By choosing 1 or 2.But I didn't thought of my options when he replied back. LOL.Cause I was packing my stuffs.So I made him choose again;Apple or orange.Which he chooses apple, which is for me to watch. LOL.Gauge my timing,And I know that after watching episode 3,I will end at around 3am.Was pretty tired while watching. =/And I went to sleep at 3am.I am not supposed to complain that I'm tired today.So yeah,I'm really not tired. -.-But sleepy. =.=And just having headaches. ROFL.Was tempted to watch iljimae again this morning.But I think I will be late.So decided to blog instead. LOL.Hmmmmmmms.That's all.End of story. LOL.Bye~
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|