|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Thursday, January 1, 2009 9:50 AM
The previous entry was just for fun. =/Cause Song, that idiot kid,Wanted to play a lie/trick to clique.Saying it's the 'last lie of the year'.But it turned out to be a failure,Cause he is such a bad actor. Tsk tsk! =xFirst and foremost;HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!Let's all welcome 2009!Gone are those days in 2008,I believe it will be a year that all of us will never forget.Let's all look forward to 2009,Regardless of goods or bads. =)))I wanted to come up with my new year resolutions,But realised that I can't find anything to write about. =xBut anyway,When did I ever do what I wanted? =/So thinking and writing them doesn't help in anyways. LOL.I think and hope that this will be an acceptable entry,Not too long, and not too short.If not, my 'loyal fan' will complain again. -.-Went to hub first yesterday afternoon.Find Song, JH, TCC and ZH.And it was already their last credit for Jubeat. -.-We were, or rather I,Were hesitating whether to continue anot,Meaning to top-up again.JH was actually quite hungry and wanted to eat.But cause I didn't play at all,He then qian jiu me,And top-ed up the card.And started jubeat-ing. -.-After we finished our credits,We then went to foodcourt.Settled down, and SK came.Then left at close to 7pm,Cause I am meeting Tenna at the bus interchange,While they were about to meet the rest of the clique.Bus-ed to Ryan's house,And met up for a bbq-cum-gathering.Just a good day for an excuse to gather together. =)The bbq was already starting when we got there.Some people who said that they will turn up didn't.Rachel even left moments before I reach. =(Grab some food,And started to talk to them;Zhiliang, Suhaimi, Danial, Ryan, Shun Tat, Shun Wai, Denise, Kaiyun, Rachel Koh, Joshua, Xen, Liang Chi, Ting Hao, Johnathan, Vincent, Shi Bao, Alex, Sheng Wei.(Hopefully I didn't miss anyone out. =x)The bbq: Our "bbq-ers". Vincent and Joshua having fun. The vegetarian pit. =PCause of TH.  The others doing their own stuffs. With some of them;With Denise. With Ryan. With Shun Tat. With Joshua. With Shun Wai. With Ting Hao. With Danial.  Tenna and Suhaimi. My babi and I. Wanted to take a group picture,But it didn't happened. =xSpent a good over one hour there,And started to make plans to head over to WJ's house.My good 9 years friend came over to fetch me,And even drove Tenna home first before going to his house.But when they reached,Vian and him did a super super stupid thing.They reached, and Vian called me.Vian: We reached already.Me: Okay, which road are you all at? The main road or the one with the security post?Vian then started to ask WJ.WJ (shouted at the background): Tell her we at the road with the Mount Faber sign.Vian (repeated the exact same thing): We at the Mount Faber.THEN,It started to get super noisy at the background!Cause everyone realised that they both said "Mount Faber"!And Vian stupidly repeated the same thing! ROFL.Drove into my carpark,And Shimin then started to drive.Cause she wanted to feel how's it like to drive an auto car.Vian, JH and I were actually quite fearful of our own lives. -.- SM was kinda fearful,And the 3 of us at the back were just making lots of comments too.WJ even 'supervise' her. -.-The 3 of us even cam-whored while SM drove. LOL.First 2 shots were by Vian,Which were unsuccessful,Cause she only managed to catch Jh's teeth! LOL. Third shot by me. LOL. She only drove around my carpark,And WJ took over,And drove over to his house.Many people were there already.Think they are even over 50 people. LOL.But we just sort of minded our own business. =/DG with WJ's cousin's doggy. Song and SK even went back to hub to jubeat. -.-While the rest of us watched "Little Nyonga".And started to play mahjong after that show.Played with WJ's cousin's friends.And they are only 15 years old.Play for fun, and DG is the main entertainer of them. =.= Started to drink red wine.I wasn't drunk. -.-But perhaps,I drank too fast.Which make my whole face and body turned red,And made me super high.The guys attempted to 'cool' me down, and asked me to stop drinking instead.But they can't seems to make it. LOL.I think I merely just talked abit too loud.But I don't think I spouted any nonsense? LOL.Then countdown at 12am,Which we missed it. -.-And just went around wishing others.Since I was kinda high at that time,I wanted to go around WJ's house and wished everyone.But WJ, JH and SK were not on.So I didn't do it instead. =/Our mahjong sessions.    Then I started to get headache,And get real bored, and feel so sleepy. =xDidn't know how time passes,But at close to 3am,I went to the back,And started to hear the conversation between WJ and his cousins.It's about NS,And it's really hilarious hearing their conversation!WJ's slightly drunk aunty also made us LOL-ed!Then went back to the living room and see their mahjong game etc,Watched abit of tv etc.SK was then drunk,And started to make his way up to WJ's bedroom,Which Song and I tagged along.It was already close to 4am.JH then went home,While the 7 of us started cramming in WJ's small little room.Song, SK, TCC and me were on the bed;Vian, WJ and DG on the floor.Song KO-ed first,Followed by me and SK.SK was totally not himself and already starting to get high. =/So I played along with him etc.Till he went down for a cup of water,And I KO-ed. LOL.Then he came up, and slept beside me.Shortly after 6am,WJ then woke us up,And we started to make our way back to amk.Vian and SK then went home,While Song, DG and I went to Macs for breakfast,Cause I was super hungry.But some kids irritated DG and me to the max. -.-Everyone is sleeping now,And I'm still awake, as usual. LOL.Will catch some sleep later on,Maybe just a few hours? LOL.Okay, pictures from WJ's house.This cute little boy was playing with SK.Super super cute~  TCC. Sleepy Song. Drunkard SK. Queen. JH and TCC. Song and Queen.With his retardedcute hairband! =))) When I was drunknot normal. LOL.My red red face.With Vian. With JH. Lastly, with DG.Super retard-ly cute please~~~ That's all.It's just a simple New Year,With all my good and close friends,With my wonderful clique,To spend the last moments of 2008,And welcome the first moments of 2009 together.Thinking about it,We may not be able to countdown together next year. =/Cause the guys will be in NS.But oh wells,What will come will come. =)))It's not the place or plannings that we had,It's them who makes a difference to the place that we go to, and the plannings that we had.It doesn't matter;So long as we are together.Cause even in boring places,As long as it's with them,Any situation could turn un-boring. =))))))))))))))Happy new year once again. =D
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|