Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 4:39 PM
Alright, finally an update. =)
Sunday, 18th January My sister tempted me to do my hair. At a super last minute decision. Cause we were discussing, That if we were to do the following weekend, The salon will be packed, and it will be kinda too late for us to do our hair.
So we make an appointment with our usual hairdresser; Davis, And we were out of the house an hour later.
When we got there, It was already kinda packed. =x Luckily we called upon going.
My sister dyed and highlighted her hair, While I permed, dyed and highlighted mine. She even waited quite long for me. LOL. The end result? I'm happy with my new hairstyle. =)))
Chiong-ed home soon after, Cause I need to do a report, For my 'interview' on the coming day. I don't have a printer at home, So I got to ma fan WJ to help me print it out. But he don't have his car, So at close to 10pm, I had to travel down to his house instead.
It was already close to 10.30pm when I reached his house. Took my paper, And he keep commenting on my hair. =x
Anyway, I then bus-ed back alone to amk. To meet Song. LOL. I was excited about my hair at that time! ROFL. Met up with him, Talked for awhile at the bus stop, Then I bus-ed back home. LOL. It was pretty late when I got back home and sleep. =x
Monday, 19th January I was a nervous freak when I went to work. =x And it's all due to my hair. ROFL. Turns out, everything turns out fine.
Had the 'interview' after work. Which turns out fine. More of evaluation than interview. LOL. 17th March; transcript will be out. We got to go register with SNB asap. 23rd March; non-sponsored students who are accepted by ED will be their first day of work. 6th April; for sponsored students/employed students throughout the hospital.
Anyway, after that, I cab-ed down to my grandmother's house. Last minute decision by my mother once again. LOL.
Baby was fine. She was even sleeping when I got there. But she's still kinda small in size. Hmmm.


I was so tired, that I even dozed off at my grandmother's sofa. LOL. When I woke up, It was already evening. LOL. So bus-ed back to amk, And meet up with Song.
Turns out, He also dyed his hair. -.-
 Walked over to market, And JH came over. Had dinner, And we went for jubeat-ing.
 The guys even make a pact/vow that they won't jubeat, But Song broke it on the first day. LOL. Tsk tsk, no determination at all. ROFL.
Vian then came along, And she went down with JH. Joined them up, Headed to Cheers, And home-ed.
Tuesday, 20th January Am shift today, But I'm super tired and shag. LOL. I don't know how time passes so fast today, And I can't recall what exactly have I done today. ROFL.
All I know is, I feel so carefree right now. It's like as if I know that I'm ending all these soon, That everyday going to work, I will be happier. =) Cause it's going to end soon. But truth to be sad, I think I am going to miss working. =( I will miss all my babes, the nurses, the doctors etc. Awwwwww.
4 more working days; 2 am and 2 pm shifts. 5 more days of wearing my uniform; working days plus the debrief next thursday. 10 more days; and I'm officially done with NYP. =) Congrat me please. =D
Zi lian Queen. LOL. I love my new hair. =))))))))
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|