Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Sunday, November 16, 2008 9:31 PM
Super lazy to blog.Cause got many to update,Plus many photos to upload.Zzzz. So I shall summarize them instead. =xSo shall upload our birthday surprise for Mr KSK on his birthday. =)Song and Vian were preparing the cake. =D  Our 'rubbish' collector. =x The birthday cake. =) He bit out the candles, And kana sabo-ed. =P Happy Birthday! =D And got sabo-ed again. =P Our gift for him. DG's super SHOCK face. =/ Kai and WJ. Kai and DG. Kai and Queen. We even went to Hougang for supper,Since we don't want to go home that early yet. =x While WJ was driving...DG and Queen. Song, DG and Queen. Super funny. =x To end of the day/night, Remember that I passed my camera to Song?Cause I won't join them for Kai's birthday celebration in the day.But that stupid boy didn't bring my camera out! -.-And still claims that there's nothing for him to take anyway. =/So as compensation,He took Piko as apology. =PSo here's them again. =)))   I realised that Piko's eyes are gold and Pucci's eyes are emerald green.Super cute. =)))But Song, you are still not forgiven!!!! =PFriday, 14th November 2008.Went out for dinner with Mummy, Tenna and Zeena.Bumped into aunty in central,And went to Jack's Place for dinner.After walking aimlessly in hub. -.-Was super full after that meal,And went to find Song, JH, WJ, DG and SM in the market.They were having dinner.But somehow,They weren't not full,And we headed to LJS.   GAYS. Then headed to arcade,While WJ headed home.Cause I had a sudden crave for photohunt. =xThen Vian came.I think it was around 10.30pm,WJ drove to find us,Cause he wanted to play basketball with JH.Drove to Thomsom CC. WJ and JH played basketball, While Song, DG and me headed to TCC's house.It was quite late actually.Cause Song need to do his homework. =xAnd I actually fell asleep on his bed.And if I am not wrong,All the 6 of them were waiting for me to wake up?OMG. They should have just woke me up.Cause by the time I woke up,It was after 12mn already. =/Headed for supper,At Hougang once again.Drove DG home,Then followed by Vian and TCC.I didn't want to go home that early,So Song, JH, WJ and me went to esplanade. =xIt was Song's idea to head to esplanade. =/Luckily, this time round,His $400 GPS worked. =xParked at Marina Square,Walked to the flyover, Then was cam-whoring at the open space or something like that.WJ and his stunt. =P Then Song wanted to take this jump shot,As inspired by Thapa during his departure. LOL.Take 1, but it wasn't that nice. Take 2, but Song spoilt it. =xThough it looks not bad. LOL! Take 3, totally gone case. Ah, finally successful at the 4th take. =))) Then we got chased by a security guard. =xBut WJ still wanted to take this,Jump over the 'fence'. Then WJ suggested this stupid thing,To take like as if they were jumping into the river. =x  WJ was just in the cam-whore mood. =x Then walked to esplanade,Just walked and roamed around.PS: Song looked like he's kissing it. LOL! His rare cam-whore moments. =) At esplanade.    And finally headed home at 4am.WJ's last cam-whore photo. LOL! Slept for around 8 hours,And we all meet up again....For our K-session! =)Cause JH just had the urge to sing! =D  Lazybones~ RETARDED SONG. Cam-whore. =P    Meet SK, Vian and SM for dinner.At the coffee shop behind Raiders.Went to NTUC,DG went home.And the rest headed to Song's house.For mahjong session~Vian and SM left way before.JH just made it for his last bus,Cause he's working today. =xThen at 3am,SK, Song and me headed to Mac for supper.TCC was dota-ing with Soon Weng.Our 20 pieces nuggets. *Super sinful. =x While waiting for Song to takeaway for his brother, SK's leg hair,As requested by him. =/ Headed back to Song's house.And SK took this.OMG, SUPER HILARIOUS!!!! ROFL. SK and his silky smooth hair. LOL! Dota freaks. Tsk tsk. The 3 of us were tired,And KO-ed at around 4am.  =.= Still cam-whore when we were about to sleep. =x Finally slept at around 4.30am,While TCC and Soon Weng only slept at around 6am.SK woke up at around 10am,While Song and I at around 12pm.Cause stupid SK,Came in to disturb us. =/And yes,Cam-whored when we just woke up/when we were lazing on the bed~        Emo Kai~~~ Stupid Kai. =P Super messy hair.This teaches you,Not to take picture when you just woke up! LOL. Then DG came, TCC left at around 1pm,While the 4 of us went for breakfast/lunch.Headed to UOB,Cause of DG,And had this Tutu kueh for free, If you show your UOB card.And yes,I am super sua-gu.Cause it's my first time eating this.I know what's this.But I never tried it before. =xThen headed to arcade,Cause I had the crave for photohunt again. =/And we even played a new game~ LOL!Then headed back to Song's house.Cause we didn't want to head home yet.Stopped by the fitness corner first, And watched tv at Song's house.   I hate SK! Cause he stuffed a mouthful of honey stars into my mouth when I was laughing!!!!ROARS. =P Then he left. And I fell asleep on the sofa. =xBy the time I woke up,DG already left. =/Slacked for awhile,And I headed back home.And here I am,Blog-ing.But going out soon again. =xBut I think my parents will kb like no one's business.Cause I wasn't at home for the whole of Saturday and Sunday already. =/Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. =P
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|