Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Thursday, November 13, 2008 11:08 AM
Oh~~~I love Vanna Ong.Cause she helps me to record the X-Family on tv!OMG. And I thought I'd missed it.Yeah, I catched it before already.But watching it on tv is different alright. =PSo yesterday was my first day of working, officially.Afternoon shift,At consultation.It turns out to be alright,And I managed to learn some new things here and there,And also served medication. =)Hopefully today will be a better day.Today will be from 1pm-9.30pm though.Cause the Director of Nursing of TTSH will be meeting all of us.To 'persuade' us to join TTSH. -.-And it starts at 1pm.Asked Sister, and she said,To take it that 1pm-1.30pm is our own time.So we are signing out at 9.30pm. =/Oh, met Nicholas Kwok for dinner yesterday.He was in TTSH for his dental appointment.And came to look for me for awhile when I was eating.Gosh, how I missed all my friends~And really enjoyed his company,Though it was only for 10-15minutes. =)))And we arranged/booked each other for supper this Sunday. =PCause that boy passed his driving license long time ago.Tsk tsk, how can never drive me? =PAfter work,WJ came to fetch me to knock off!But we were playing hide and seek for close to one hour,Before we found each other.His $400 gps is totally useless.But it was his fault for not following his gps too.And headed out of nowhere.It was the bus-es that saved us and found each other. -.-It was super hilarious la!For that 15-20minutes phone call,We were trying to tell each other our location. -.-Or rather,I was trying to find his exact location. =.=And we just keep laughing over the phone.Feels so much like 'Connected' movie man. =xSo, he drove me home.Bathed,And met him, JH and TCC in his car downstairs.And drove over to amk mac to meet SS, DG and Vian.Ate,Collect the cake (at Song's house)And drove over to Sikai's house.It's his birthday,And it's our wonderful surprise for him.Zzzz. But pictures are not with me,Cause I passed my camera to Song.Since I can't join them today,Due to my afternoon shifts. =(I doubt I can find you guys tonight too. =xCause I am on morning tomorrow. =/See how again ba...So, I will blog proper once my camera's back to me. =)Anyhow,HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY,MR KOH SIKAI. =))))))))))))))) So sorry that I won't be able to join you guys today.But anyway,I know you people will enjoy yourself thoroughly. =DHave a good and memorable day today! =)))With Love,
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|