Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Thursday, November 13, 2008 10:56 PM
Very anxious to blog,But the running out of time,Plus my heavy eyelids are making me not to blog instead.So shall make it fast and quick.Cause missy ong is on am shift tomorrow.I need my rest~You will know it soon....Went over to Song's house and passed him my card reader before heading for work today.Cause since the camera is with him,And I don't have the time to upload/send them,Might as well pass it to him.Hopefully he is clever enough to send Vian the pictures,Cause my main motive is for her to blog. -.-So had the 'talk' for near 2 hours.Met up with the Director of Nursing and her team,She talked, etc etc,Question time etc etc.And I took the application form for employment for TTSH,And arranged for the interview next Wednesday.(Timing not confirm)I decided to just give it a try,Since you might not get it in the first place. =/And many many reasons...Headed back to ED,And was kept fairly busy at the Consultation,Until a Brother asked Leanne and me to help out in Resus.For CPR.It was my first time doing CPR!OMG. And it was real tiring!!!!!!And Brother Christ asked us alot of questions aftermath. =xI was kept dumbfounded can.I totally had a BLANK MIND and totally CLUELESS on what he's asking about. =xOMG. I need to revise on Resus~~~Then back to Consultation,Even sent a patient for CT Scan.*Claps. Cause it's a new experience. =)Then had my first 30 minutes break,And headed back.Kept fairly busy again.Another standby case,Liana find Wei Wen and me to Resus,As requested by Brother Christ,To help out.Did a full routine,Of CPR and bagging~~~Real tiring,Plus all the errands doing.Diluting the resus drugs,Changing of IV drips,Helping in setting plugs, etc etc etc.And the new things that we see.That new procedure that's an eye opener for everyone, even the staffs.And we even wear N-95 for close to 2 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG. Now I totally understand the agony of a nurse during SARs period.Roars. I hate N-95. =/And each of us handling that patient had to take an antibiotic against TB.For a good reason. =/ED even had to pay for that pill.Initially they said we had to take it for 8 days,But thankfully the Senior Consultant said one tablet will suffice.OMG. Hopefully I am fully protected? =xThis standby took us 2 and a half hours,From close to 7pm,Till 9.30pm.And when we left,It was still undone yet.And we didn't went for our second break.Worked for 8.5 hours today,With only 30 minutes break. =xSuper tiring please.I purposely did not want to contact anyone from clique when I knocked off.Cause I know,That if I know where they are,I will surely find them.But thinking of myself.And that tomorrow I am on morning,I rather give it a miss.Anyhow, I know they had their own fun today. which I don't know what they did today.WHY?Was what that echoes to what I think in my heart.I know I am not needed.Was what I did even necessary?Will they know my pains and suffering?Opps. Sorry.It was just random rantings. =PThat's all.PS: I think I need a breather. 15L of oxygen please??? =x
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|