Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Thursday, November 6, 2008 11:18 PM
I wanted to blog, With pictures etc. But on my way home, I realised that I can't blog them, Due to some reasons.
Let me filter and see what can I blog... I gave Song his morning call while I was blogging. Sms-ed him beforehand, And said that I wouldn't mind having breakfast with him. You see. He is supposed to go to school in the morning, If not his mother will nag. But his intentions are just to go to school later in the afternoon for his exam. So it equals to he had nowhere to go in the morning.
While he picked up my call, He said he will call me after he confirm again. So I went back blogging, And decided to sleep, since his call never came. I actually thought he managed to convince his mother and decided to sleep. It was 7.30am when I went to sleep. But at 7.40am, His call came. =/ He already left his house. And is on his way. Talked, and decided to head to the temporary market for breakfast.
He bus-ed to my stop, And walk-ed 2 bus stops with me to the market. Talked etc, Was updating him of the Lower Seletar trip, And bumped into WJ's mother. Super qiao can. LOL.
Had breakfast, I couldn't remember how long we sat there, But it seems to take quite long. =/ Takeaway for my sisters, And I managed to persuade him to come my house. Cause Sheena and Tenna were already out of the house, And the youngests 2 are awake anyway.
Alright. Then etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...
And he left my house for his exam in the afternoon.
Met up with clique for dinner. I took a short 1 hour nap at Song's house. Cause apparently meeting place was there. =x I was really tired and shag. Cause I only took 1 hour sleep in 36 hours~
Song then took Pucci to the vet with his sister, Cause Pucci had a fall. While the rest of us went for dinner without him; JH, SK, Thapa, TCC, WJ, DG, ZH. SM even came to find us for a little while.
Headed to Raiders after dinner, Cause the guys were super excited when talking about their recent Dota games. While waiting for the lift, Everyone had a partner, And you and your partner either choose apple or orangle. Anyway, The teams were then splitted to: SK, ZH, Thapa and TCC Vs JH, WJ, Queena and DG. We won 2 rounds, With Song replacing me for the second. Omg, I was really too tired to play. LOL! Vian came to look for us before the end of the second game.
Anyway, We all headed home shortly after the games. Nothing much to do anyway, Or so is it really this case? =x
Okay. I really need to sleep~ Omg. Tido.
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|