|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Thursday, November 6, 2008 7:22 AM
I spent my Wednesday morning blogging and editing pictures. Wanted to chiong what I'm supposed to do, But realised that it actually left quite little, And I think I need a short break, Plus I want to develop everything first. But some idiot(s) still haven't tell me what he/she wants. =x
So I went to catch "Moonlight Resonance" instead. OMG! Super nice and addictive! I actually took the whole afternoon to watch episode 7-13. Song, it's really a must watch! =/
Then went to meet Da Ge and Thapa for dinner, Cause we were catching "Tropic Thunder" afterwards. Met up with WJ too, And headed to foodcourt for dinner.
Then went to ntuc, our normal routine =x And bought what we want, Song came, And then we went to meet SK, And entered the theatre.
"Tropic Thunder" was a hilarious movie. The front part was confusing, Those who watched will get what I mean. And throughout the movie, We just keep laughing our heads off! =P
After movie, WJ left, cause he said he wanted to get something from his friend. While the rest of us had supper.
 PS: Only SK and Thapa ate.
While eating, WJ's call came, And asked if we wanted to go Pasir Ris, He will drive us there, And drive us back home too.
Partly cause he wanted to fish, Find JH, who was at his family chalet, And to find his debtor.
So after much discussion, We decided to head downtown. Most of them were actually quite reluctant, Cause they had school the next day. =x
Headed to Macs, Cause Song had to buy supper for his sister? I think. He went up, And we stayed at the fitness corner, While waiting for him to come down.
They did exercises there, as usual. -.- DG's pierced ear, His newly 'hole' that he got himself that afternoon.
 Weak DG, Can't even do pull up even after SK's assistance. =/

After awhile, Song came down, And WJ's call came. We went to KFC region to find him, And headed to Pasir Ris.
Before he drove, He keep saying that if anything should happen, It's not his fault etc. =x
He had no sense of direction, So he spent $400 on his navigator thingy.
 Tsk tsk, such a simple machine. Cause even I could use it within a trip to Pasir Ris. You see, I was taking the front seat! LOL.
It was obvious that he was pretty nervous when he drove us. Cause like what he said, This is the first time that he drove without his parents by his side, The first time he took his friends as passengers. OMG, so honoured! =))) Cause we are his first passengers!!!
WJ, like I told you,
 Though your turns are not stable, But I don't feel scared at all sitting your car~ Morever, you only passed less than a month! Still got more room for improvements! =D Anyway, taking the front seat seeing WJ drive made me see a different side of him. =)
Alright, So we made it to Pasir Ris in less than 20 minutes. The moment we got down of his car, He said this, "OMG, my legs feel like jelly~" LOL, see, that was how nervous he was!!! LOL. Met up with JH, And he said that he was actually quite worried for our safety. -.- He was afraid that he might see us in the hospital instead. =.=
WJ was hungry, So we went to search for food, And settle at this stall, just outside Downtown East. Random shots of everyone~ Except for that emo Thapa. -.- Dage...
 WJ...
 Once again, retarded Song.
 Looks like some pervertic guy. =/
 As usual, his eyes are always close. LOL.
 Song's revenge.

DG, WJ, SS and I had supper, So JH took my camera and cam-whored with SK and Thapa. JH (with cap, and I think it looks weird. =x) and SK.
 The trio.



 Somehow, the trio expressions are never the same in any picture at all. =/ Cause when one smile, Two won't. Or when two are dao, The one will be smiling. -.-
JH and Song (who is trying to promote the porridge. =/)
 JH and WJs.
 Notice WJ's very fake smile, Cause JH was saying that he don't smile, So he pulled his face instead. -.-
 He wanted to take a solo picture with WJ, But it apparently failed. =x
 JH's zi lian shot. =/

We then left there, Cause the auntie was saying that she needs to catch her last bus. =x Retarded-ness.

Strolled, And it was toilet break, For SK and SS. Candid shots while waiting...
 OMG. He looks like he is super drunk! =x
 I just loveeeee to take stupid shots of him. LOL!

After the toilet break, We went over to JH's BBQ pit area, Cause WJ was saying that he wanted to drink something, And he still can't contact his friend, Whom he wants to collect his debt from. =x At the pit area~
 Sleepy Kai.
 Random.

Then Thapa went emo-ing, Song and WJ went to find him. So we four cam-whored. =P


JH was deciding whether should he stay on for the chalet anot, Which he did not in the end. We finished the bottle of Coke Zero that JH brought down, And left, Cause it was nearing 1am, And DG needs to go home. WJ's friend still did not pick up the call, So he decided to give up collecting that debt that night.
Another toilet break, While SS, SK and me headed to the car to wait for them. WJ came to unlock his car, And SS went to the driver seat, Cause he was to 'feel' how high the seat was. =x
 The sleepy duo~
 Cam-whore moments in the car. JH and Song.
 The 3 on the second row.
 Once again, JH took my camera. LOL.
 With Song.


 With DG.




Random DG,
 And Song.

So via the navigator, We managed to reach Hougang to send DG off.
And decided to head to Lower Seletar Reservoir. While on the way, It was already after 1am. While we were about to pass by AMK, Song said he'd rather go home. Cause he told his mother he will reach home by 1am, And he is supposed to go to school the next day. And since we don't know we will stay till what time, He don't want WJ to purposely drive out just to send him home later on. So he'd rather head home first.
So we dropped him, And headed to Lower Seletar Reservoir.
And this is how the journey goes~ I searched for Lower SelAtar Reservoir, And no results were found. =/ So WJ typed Northpoint instead, Cause he said he knows how to go from there.
So we had a peaceful trip from AMK to around Yishun area. But that stupid-act-clever boy said he already knew the way and decided to sort of anyhow head without following his not very accurate navigator. =/
We ended up in I-don't-know-where, So he said to head back to Northpoint again, Cause he claimed once again, that he knows how to go from there.
But even before reaching there, He drove himself again.......
And we ended up in some carpark in Yishun. =x Then he stopped at a bus-stop, And searched himself. And I realised that it was spelt as Lower SelEtar Reservoir. But let me tell you this. I REMEBERED I ASKED HIM IF IT WAS THE CORRECT SPELLING ANOT. But apparently he ignored me! LOL.
So following the navigator, We headed to...............
Make a guess........
YISHUN STADIUM, When we clearly said we wanted to go to Lower Seletar Reservoir.
OMG, We were turning around in Yishun!!! Then he asked him to type his old address, Cause he said he knows how to go from there, And we headed off once again.
This time round, From his old address, We finally made it to Lower Seletar Reservoir. It took us more than 30 minutes to find that place after we dropped Song at AMK. =/
And on the way, I SPOILT HIS NAVIGATOR!
 LOL, I think I was too violent~ So the whole thing just came out!
So we parked, And strolled... WJ wanted to fish, And regretted that he did not bring his fishing rod. LOL.
Oh, SK even fell. Think he was too sleepy, And that fall seemed to be quite painful~
After making a U-turn, We decided to stop at a spot, Cause an uncle was fishing, And WJ wanted to wait till that uncle caught a fish. =/
So we stupidly waited, And it was emoquiet session.

The uncle was super friendly, Cause he walked up to us and chatted with us. He's a hilarious man lahhhh. PS: He said too many funny things, So I won't blog them. LOL!
Then at close to 3am, WJ asked us to go. Cause he said he was tired. LOL.
So he drove them home. SK first, But Thapa dropped with SK, Cause he wanted to take cab home instead. Then headed back to AMK, And dropped JH.
I was not sleepy, So does he (he said), So I said to go MacRitchie or something but not to head home. But think JH was too tired, And I said I got alot of things to tell my 9-years-friend, So JH left us. LOL.
WJ and me then thought of where to go etc~ And he said to find a carpark for him to practice parking, Since going to MacRitchie at that timing is super ulu. =/
Ended up, He turned into my carpark. And 'practiced' his parking. Which in the end, He did not even parked a single slot at all. =x We had a little ride in my carpark too. To find that suitable slot. LOL!
But he decided not to practice instead, After a few tries. And 'parked' his car along the carpark. Off the engine, Put on the radio, And we chit-chatted. On many issues. And I realised, /That was our first long talk in our 9-years-friendship. But guess what his reply was? "You never know if we got such talks in primary school anot." -.- /We actually had more than alot of things in common that we actually knew. We won't know we actually share the same thoughts etc, tilll we talked about it right? =) /WJ is patient when I was talking. Cause though he look pretty sleepy, But he still patiently listened to my grandmother stories. LOL. *All in all, I was glad that I managed to said all those that I wanted to say. Cause I just need to tell them to someone! =x ^But oppppppps. Obviously I can't blog about what we had chatted about, If not, as said by WJ, He will bang his car against my block! LOL. My instant reply was, "Okay lor, you bang lor. Anyway, it's your car that will suffer the most damage, my block will still do fine. And furthermore, I stay at level 5." LOL! He was totally speechless after that! HAHAHA.
Before 4.30am, His mother called, And he said he will reach home in 30 minutes' time. He was supposed to reach by 6am though, initial agreement. =/ But I was feeling hungry, So we headed to Macs at my house, And had breakfast? LOL. And left so that he can reach home by 5am. But that stupid boy didn't tell me that his mother actually did not sleep and waited the whole night for him! Feel so super guilty! Cause if that's the case, I won't stayed the night with him, Furthermore, Breakfast with him!!!! I mean, His mother did not sleep cause she was worried for him for the whole night can? #%$$%&^%$^&%$#%^&%!!!! Stupid WJ!!! LOL, next time, PLEASE SAY. =/
But I didn't went back home immediately he dropped me. Cause though I was already outside my door, But I knew that my dad was already awake. To save myself from nagging, Though I was urgent, I decided to sit downstairs and waited for him to go to work first instead. It took him 15 minutes, Before I could enter into my house. -.-
Anyway. Came to blog after I bathed. Cause anyway I had to give Song his morning call. If I sleep, = GG. I won't be able to wake him up. And furthermore, I don't sleep at this hour. =/ It's either I sleep at my normal sleeping time, Or I sleep in the day. LOL.
Alright. Shall end of with individual shots of me and the guys, Without emo Thapa. With Da Ge. PS: Da Ge, keep my secret well. =x
 With JH.
 With SK.
 With WJ, in his car. =)))
 With Song.

Alright. That's all for the night/morning. =)))
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|