Me
Queens-
Close
LOSE YOURSELF
in this vulgar mix of colours.
LOSE YOURSELF
in this mix of colours.
|
Love
Happily attached to no one, till I find one, then I will update again. =)
Close
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
CUZ IT'S THE ONLY WAY
that you will find happiness.
|
Clique
Source of energy, source of everything
Close
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
DANCE LIKE AN ELEPHANT
squeal like a pig.
|
Calender
7th Nov: PM
8th Nov: AM
9th Nov: RD
10th Nov: PM
11th Nov: AM
12th Nov: DO
13th Nov: ND
14th Nov: ND
15th Nov: SD
16th Nov: DO
Legend
AM: Morning shift; 7am-3.30pm
PM: Afternoon shift; 1.30pm-10pm
ND: Night shift; 9pm-8am
SD: Sleeping day
DO: Day off
RD: Rest day
AL: Annual leave
PH: Public holiday
Close
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
JUMP AND WAVE
YOUR HANDS AROUND
as if you've just had a muscle spasm.
|
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
CUZ WE'RE GONNA
BRING THE HOUSE DOWN
and we're gonna do it tonight.
|
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
SO STOP PROTESTING
and join in the fun.
|
|
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
THERE WILL NEVER BE
another party like this.
|
Tuesday, November 11, 2008 6:02 PM
Had dinner with SS, DG, WJ and Vian last night. =) After I slept for 2 hours. It was a good sleep~~~
Then WJ left, JH came, Headed to arcade and stayed till 10.30pm.....
Day 2 of PRCP. 81 more days to go.
Today's another orientation day. Totally 'orientation' that we did not do any work today.
Met up with Belinda, Who is also in ED with me. And happened to be the only one that I know. (At least that's what I thought) And when reporting, I realised that I know a few other people too. Carisa, who is Melanie's friend. And Leanne, who is from Deyi. And a few other familiar faces. 14 of us, all for ED. With only 3 sponsored students, And about 4-5 of them who already/going to applied to work for TTSH. And whenever they talk about this employment thingy, It just makes me feel like applying too. =x
Had orientation at 11A tutorial room, And yes, for the whole day. 2 months since I left ED, And EDTC (Emergency Diagnosis and Treatment Center) had been formed at 11A. OMG, that was really unknown of. =/
So, I will be posted to EDTC for 4 weeks, And in ED for 8 weeks. Each area in ED will be for 2 weeks, Eg: Triage will be 2 weeks etc. But it will all be spiltted up. This week will be at Consultation. =)
Had ice-breaker first. Then played a mini-game. Just for Sister Norresah to 'assess' us, cause it was one of the games that DMB had for the sec ones during their sec one camp. LOL. And anyway, She remembered me, together with my wonderful name. =/ Is it supposed to be good or bad? LOL!
And I realised, ED STUDENTS WON'T BE PAY FOR THEIR PRCP. -SOBS- Just when Lay Hoon mentioned yesterday that we will be paid. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Whatever happened to the ED students then? Those who were non-sponsored actually went to find her after work today, To 'talk' to her about this issue, Except for me. =/ Too lazy to go~ Sorry girls. =x And Sister Norresah actually said that we are not supposed to be paid when in ED. So that time, while I was in ED, I 'earned' that 50bucks from TTSH. =/
Anyway, I realised that some of my prayers are answered.
I pray, That everything will go well for me for PRCP. *It was a good start, with 2 days of orientation. =/ But no more 'holidays', starting from tomorrow...
That I will get a good and nice preceptor. *We won't have a preceptor, instead, it will be like a buddy system, Whereby we follow the SN, in whatever area that we are being posted to. Hmmmm. Is it a good or bad thing? LOL.
That I can get at least one weekend off during these 3 months. *WOOOOO. I get both of my weekends off this week! Look at my schedule at the right panel! But I know, that for the next 11 weeks, Confirm won't have such good luck again. =/ Cause Sister already mentioned that for the subsequent weeks, It's either we get the Saturday off, Or the Sunday off. Which is what's going to happen next week. =( And guess what, I'll be the only student for next Sunday's PM shift!!!!! Roars. Hopefully I can survive there please......
That I can get Christmas off. =/ That I can get New Year's off. =/ That I can get Chinese New Year off. =/ That I can get off during important people's birthday. =/ If not, just no night shifts on this festivals please. =x *I can't make it for SiKai's birthday this Thursday, I am on afternoon. =( Sorry boy, but I can't help it tooooooo. Anyway, for the PHs, we will be given those off, But just that it may not be on the day itself instead. And I was asked to pick between Christmas and New Year. =/
That I won't breakdown during these 3 months. That I won't do any major mistakes, especially medication errors. That I will manage to learn as much as possible. That I will be a competent Staff Nurse after PRCP. =D That I can pass my PRCP. *All these are still to early to say.......
Had orientation till 11.30am, Which are actually all not that important stuffs after all. =/ Sister gave us our task and roles etc stuffs that we had to complete. And what's worst for us, Every fortnightly will be reviewed session, Instead of Lay Hoon's every 4 weeks once.
Had a long lunch, From 11.30am to 1pm. =) And back to 11A again.
Sister Bavani then orientated us for EDTC. Mini tour was conducted. Then went back to the tutorial room. Briefed us for a little while more, And we had tea break, Compliment from Sister Norresah. =x
Sister Norresah treated us to dounts from the donut factory. Super nice of her~ While we were about to pack up, We even had ice-creams from the HR department. OMG, they just came knocking our door, And gave each of us an ice-cream! Totally like a snack-session can. The ice cream was for something, Like fast turnover of patient discharging and admitting them or something like that. I didn't catch that part fast. LOL.
Then we took our stuffs, And headed to ED for our physical tour. Just touring there brings memories which were 2 months ago. It makes me misses ED more.... LOL.
And we had early dismissal once again. 3.30pm, instead of 4pm. LOL, totally being spoilt these 2 days.
I just had my hair cut before I blogged. Zzzz. I can't stand my that freaking long hair. =x Alright. I think I need a nap. I'm tired, =/ Till then.
Close
|
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
LIVE IT UP
and suck it up dude.
|
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
JUST LOSE YOURSELF
to the beat, yeah yeah yeah.
|